When i go to download a profile on xbox 360 it wont let me for about 3 hours

Discus and support When i go to download a profile on xbox 360 it wont let me for about 3 hours in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When i got to download a profile on xbox 360 it says sorry, Xbox plive profiles cant be download right now. Try again later. 0 I have to get this... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JobyDawg, Apr 2, 2017.

1. JobyDawg
    JobyDawg Guest

When i got to download a profile on xbox 360 it says sorry, Xbox plive profiles cant be download right now. Try again later. 0

I have to get this fixed

:)

JobyDawg, Apr 2, 2017
  2. AkumaAruji
    AkumaAruji Guest
    Will not let me re download

i know for a fact that i purchased DDR Universe 3 from the xbox 360 marketplace but when i go to it...it wont let me re download....why?

AkumaAruji, Apr 2, 2017
  3. hi there

i having a problem with getting my xbox live account to re download on my xbox as i put a profile protection on it an i go to re download my profile all the details go in alright then it starts downloading and sez please try agen later what can i o to sort
    it out as it wont let me even download my profile

matthew wollaston, Apr 2, 2017
  4. MosesIsVeryFit Win User

Can't connect to xbox live on backwards compatible games

This morning I deleted my 360 profile on my xbox one and cleared the cache, now it wont let me re-download my 360 profile. So guessing I'm screwed.
  5. BuTTeRZ BiZKiTZ Win User

Can't download profile...

Just having this problem today....wont let me download profile after it dissappeared off my xbox. Been trying for a half hour and nothing. I am hard wired already
  6. Wartedcleric4 Win User

Custom profile picture suspension

I had my profile picture falsely reported and suspended for a day it never gave me the option to appeal even after 24 hours. The suspension is over now but it still doesn’t let me add a custom profile picture. Please help.
    My profile picture is not coming up when I go into Xbox 360 on my Xbox S1 and I cannot sign into Modern Warfare 3
  7. MannerlyWall1 Win User

Download profile problems

it wont let me download my profile on the xbox
  8. Vega-EE24AF9C-C8EF-4 Win User

Account dead on 360 after name change help!!

Okay. I think I found a solution because my 360 is downloading my new profile now.

On Xbox 360:

1. Delete your existing profile. Be careful. Don't delete the content or save games.

2. Go to storage, select the hard drive and press Y. Select "Clear Xbox 360 system cache".

3. Try downloading the profile again.

Worked for me.

On Xbox One:

1. Go to settings.

2. Select Storage

3. Select "Clear Xbox 360 cache".

4. After the reboot start a 360 bc game. The console should download the new profile.

I had to do both to get access to my 360 games on Xbox 360 and Xbox One.

If it doesn't work. Try again in a few hours. Maybe the servers are lagging...
Thema:

1. When i go to download a profile on xbox 360 it wont let me for about 3 hours - Similar Threads - download profile 360

2. How can I download my xbox profile to my xbox 360 when its os keeps telling me my password...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I download my xbox profile to my xbox 360 when its os keeps telling me my password...: And don't give me some **** about two-step verification cause I got it disabled. 4f9e9087-d930-4e81-8174-5ac69ca0e78d
  3. Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x: I’m trying to play my save on fallout 3, I’m signed to my account on the series x and connected to Xbox live but when i play the game my profile isn’t on the 360 dashboard and won’t let me...
  4. Xbox 360 Download Profile Error

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360 Download Profile Error: Recently I've been having a lot of issues trying to download my main Xbox profile on to my 360. Basically what happens is I enter my email/password, the profile begins to download and then after...
  5. Can't download xbox profile onto my xbox 360 and getting error message (801540A9)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't download xbox profile onto my xbox 360 and getting error message (801540A9): I tried making app passwords and turning off two-step verification but all I'm getting when trying to download my profile is getting an error (801540A9). I don't know what to do and I've been...
  6. Can’t download Xbox 360 Profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t download Xbox 360 Profile: Is there any update? I know now it’s the servers and not our Xbox, but is there any update or eta when connection should be established again, I’m just really trying to use my account, this is...
  7. What’s going on with Xbox 360 as I can’t download my profile again on the 360 can you fix...

in XBoX Accessibility
    What’s going on with Xbox 360 as I can’t download my profile again on the 360 can you fix...: Trying to re-download my profile on my 360 keep give me a code that something isn’t right with my email but everything work fine on that side so plz can u have a look what’s going on plz...
  8. Error code 8015000A when trying to download profile on Xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error code 8015000A when trying to download profile on Xbox 360: I'm trying to sign in on my Xbox 360 but I keep running into error code 8015000A. At first, I was seeing this error when trying to sign in with my existing console profile. I got prompted about...
  9. How to fix problem with credentials when downloading 360 profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix problem with credentials when downloading 360 profile: For hours i have been trying to solve this and I've had no luck. I have a Xbox one and am trying to play a backwards compatible game but cannot download my xbox 360 profile to do so. Everytime...
  10. weird error when trying to download profile on Xbox 360 games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    weird error when trying to download profile on Xbox 360 games: I’m getting an error on my xbox 360 game when i try to download my profile. I am currently on a xbox one. The error says “can’t connect to Xbox live. select test connection to troubleshoot your...