When i go to create a new acount under my old email it said i already have an acount wich...

Discus and support When i go to create a new acount under my old email it said i already have an acount wich... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; When i go to create a new acount under my old email it said i already have an acount wich is true, but it game me the option to create a new one. If i... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Mr.Midget 1337 Edman, Aug 11, 2023.

1. When i go to create a new acount under my old email it said i already have an acount wich...

When i go to create a new acount under my old email it said i already have an acount wich is true, but it game me the option to create a new one. If i decide to do so, will my old one be deleted? And if so do i get to keep the things i have purchased?

:)

Mr.Midget 1337 Edman, Aug 11, 2023
  2. ChaoticHadesNL Win User

Extra account doesnt sync from aywhere to xbox one?

Yeah thats it!

i think somehow my xbox one acount has been getting messages but people on the game ark see my GT from xbox anywhere. But for some reason i cannot reply them with that anywhere acount :) i even see all other players from the games we all play on the main
    acount wich is on Xbox one .I got no clue how i can get this acount into xbox one, so that i can get my character/and saved data in sync.. Now i am trying to get the xbox companion onto another good laptop wich actually instantly displayed my main acount
    ... im realy confused tho haha :D this issue started when xbox anywhere or former app became the companion.. the new acount is not on the xbox one console tho wich makes it hard for me to understand, as i get messages from the game on that specific GT wich
    is not beeing displayed on the xbox one.

Now i tryed to add the new acount into xbox one but that just gives me a new gt and not the one i have under that email adress.

Thnx for the fast reply!

Niet geschoten, is altijd mis!
  3. ChaoticHadesNL Win User

Extra account doesnt sync from aywhere to xbox one?

Good morning!

I have been trying to adjust the privacy settings etc, but even with adding my phone number it doesnt alow me to msg on xbox. this is for the acount i made new for myself.

I did however found an new issue wich clearly has been my bad. I thought my 2nd acount was a sub acount under this main acount. tho making this acount it used another microsoft acount thus not the one registrated as my main acount. So now i know to setup other
    microsoft acount it now adds it and syncs to xbox :) only issue i need to try and figure out then is how to msg people again. will have a new look into the solutions given and let you know. Thnx so far! i been busy all night but atleast it gave me a new opening
    on solutions.

best regards!
  4. FernandoCarvalhoPV Win User

When i go to create a new acount under my old email it said i already have an acount wich is true, but it game me the option to create a new one. If i decide to do so, will my old one be deleted?

My name is Fernando I'm an independent consultant, I'm happy to help.

You can have two accounts with Microsoft using the same email address.

Hope I helped and see you soon
  5. Senryu BR Win User

Deleting an account?!

You have two options.

Or you can change the name of your acount (but that cost 800 ms points...).

Or you lose all you aquired in older acount and create a new one, but to delete a acount it´s a little complicade...

First go to your acount, and go to acount management

Go to acount management Xbox, xbox cancelation (and chose i want call a xobx suport manager, yeh you have to wait, they removed the direct toll to do that, explainyour case and i hope they will solve).

I hope i help you and forgive my bad english it´s self learnerd.
  6. Shad0wNinja666 Win User

Moving Xbox account from old child email to new existing email

I do believe you have to log into your microsoft acount on a browser. Go to your account settings and you should find associated emails with the account. You add your new email and make it your primary then delete your old one. I had this same problem
    when i wanted to create my new emails. If you are still confused let me know and i will walk myself back through the steps to better explain it
Thema:

When i go to create a new acount under my old email it said i already have an acount wich...

1. When i go to create a new acount under my old email it said i already have an acount wich... - Similar Threads - create acount under

2. Can't create a developer account (Microsoft runs on trust error)

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't create a developer account (Microsoft runs on trust error): Hello. Yesterday, I was going to sign up for developer access, but I backed out. Today I decided to go ahead and sign up. I used the same account, but this time it gave me a "Microsoft runs on...
  3. Windows keeps creating folders from Xbox App

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows keeps creating folders from Xbox App: Hello Microsoft Team, I used to install my Xbox games in my D:\ drive. Now I reinstalled my games in my C:\ drive and want to use my D:\ drive as a simple data storage. Unfortunately, Windows...
  4. Why won't my Xbox allow me to create or join a party?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why won't my Xbox allow me to create or join a party?: Everytime I make a party or try and join one on my Xbox series S it says party encountered an error and tells me to check my Internet connection. When I check my connection it says everything is...
  5. I’m having issues creating a Developer Account, would anyone be able to help me?

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m having issues creating a Developer Account, would anyone be able to help me?: Ive been trying to sign up for a developer account for my xbox, however I keep getting this error message: Microsoft runs on trust. We engage in a rigorous set of evaluation and certification...
  6. I cant create a high performance power plan in my windows 11, why is there no high...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant create a high performance power plan in my windows 11, why is there no high...: There is no high performance option in my power plans and I tried to fix it by going in regedit to figure it out but i am too scared to mess up something in my computer so I didn't do anything in...
  7. Why does it say this email already exists when I try to create it but when I try logging...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does it say this email already exists when I try to create it but when I try logging...: I'm trying to make a hotmail for my sister so that I can make an xbox account for her. I tried to create an email for her from her device a long time ago through the Minecraft app, but after I...
  8. I cant remember the email I used when creating my xbox account

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant remember the email I used when creating my xbox account: Hi all I cant remember at all what email I used when I created my xbox account I know the gamertag and I have the number thats linked to it can microsoft tell me the email on my account if I have...
  9. Group post unable to send request and cannot create post trouble

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Group post unable to send request and cannot create post trouble: Hi i have been unable to be interested in group posts and unable to make a post on my xbox one i have checked my security settings which are unrestricted i have looked at other questions same as...
  10. Problems creating repair order

in XBoX on Windows
    Problems creating repair order: I’m unable to see any option except accessories when selecting an issue for a repair order. I just had the xbox serviced and it worked perfectly fine the last time. What am I missing?...