When I go to add my phone number to redeem my Microsoft rewards it says try again later or...

Discus and support When I go to add my phone number to redeem my Microsoft rewards it says try again later or... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Is there a fix to this? I would like to redeem my rewards soon. e61a70a0-8bb9-4359-8cbc-23873b0f82cd Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Faith Legendz, Dec 11, 2023.

1. When I go to add my phone number to redeem my Microsoft rewards it says try again later or...

Is there a fix to this? I would like to redeem my rewards soon.

:)

Faith Legendz, Dec 11, 2023
  2. Shah Abeer Muhammad Win User

Why can't I add phone number on microsoft account in Bangladesh?

but if i cant add my phone number on microsoft account so would i redeem my microsoft rewards? microsoft rewards is available in Bangladesh.
  3. Darhyl Amizola Win User

When I go to add my phone number to redeem my Microsoft rewards it says try again later or will not allow me to add it so I can redeem. Any fix?

Hi Faith! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your Microsoft Rewards.

It's important to note that this is a public user-to-user community forum, and none of us here work for Microsoft.

According to Independent Advisor Adeyemi Olayemi Samuel: (https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...n-alias/904a08da-bafa-48a0-8c74-57df877e1787)

"Kindly try to perform the following workarounds using the same phone number:

> Sign into your Microsoft account at account.microsoft.com
    > Click on "Your info" at the top of the page, then select "Manage how you sign into Microsoft" from the left-hand menu.
    > Click on "Add email or phone number" and select "Add a phone number".
    > Enter your phone number and follow the prompts to verify it.

Avoid VoIP phone numbers: If you were using a VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) phone number previously, consider switching to a traditional mobile or landline number. Sometimes, VoIP numbers may not be recognized or accepted during the verification process.

Choose the call option: During the verification process, you have the choice between receiving a text message or a phone call for the verification code. If the text message option is not working, select the call option and enter your home phone number.

If you're still having trouble adding the phone number as an alias, it could be due to the phone number you're trying to add is already associated with another Microsoft account."

I have also experienced the same issue before. In this case, you'll need to use a different/new phone number from your own number that has not been associated with any Microsoft account yet.

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  4. Angel x Kittenz Win User

Black Ops 3 Beta Code - "Something went wrong"

I CANT REDEEM MY BLACK OPS 3 BETA CODE!!!

That's not all when I am at the Xbox Live Status page, its a button that says "Notify me when this service or app is up and running" Then you can add your number and get a message on your phone when the service is up again. This is on the american
    version why can't it be a button like this on the norwegian??

Also why can't xbox live rewards/ bing rewards soon come to norway
  5. hizenborg Win User

Is my account payment banned or do I need to pay for something?

It doesn't say anything at billing.microsoft.com

When I try to redeem MSP: An error has occurred during the transaction. Please try again later.

When I try to add with a credit card: This action cannot be performed at this time. Please try again later. For more information, go to
    http://www.xbox.com/support.

When I try to add with paypal: We cannot complete your request now, please try again later.

Message 40001
  6. DeAdSHOTDaiQUIRI Win User

How do I add mobile billing after it says operator can't find number.

On the internet it says we cannot add your payment method, please try again later, and on Xbox it says, Check your phone number. The mobile operator you selected can't find that number.
Thema:

When I go to add my phone number to redeem my Microsoft rewards it says try again later or...

1. When I go to add my phone number to redeem my Microsoft rewards it says try again later or... - Similar Threads - add phone number

2. Won't let me add a phone number to account to redeem reward points I have any help ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Won't let me add a phone number to account to redeem reward points I have any help ?: Under rewards it added phone verification and it won't let me put my number in. Never had to do this before usually just got points and redeemed them. cab72864-61a6-4845-b498-d45fe2990133
  3. Can't redeem points because I can't add a phone number

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't redeem points because I can't add a phone number: First of all, I'm being sent around in circles on this topic now. I've contacted both Microsoft and Xbox support with both telling me to contact the other as they will know the best way to deal...
  4. Can't add a phone number on my profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't add a phone number on my profile: I just want to add a phone number to redeem my points but Microsoft won't let me do it. please help. I get a error message after i entered my password ***moved from Gaming and Xbox / Hardware and...
  5. Can't add a phone number on my profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't add a phone number on my profile: I just want to add a phone number to redeem my points but Microsoft won't let me do it. please help. I get a error message after i entered my password f0828bc5-228b-40d3-88a6-1dfaed669f9d
  6. I keep getting the error message 'cannot use this alias' when I try to add my phone number...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I keep getting the error message 'cannot use this alias' when I try to add my phone number...: When I've tried to redeem Xbox rewards, I've been asked to add a mobile number to my account. After following all of the steps I get the message saying that I 'cannot use this alias'. I have:...
  7. Cant add phone number to my Microsoft Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant add phone number to my Microsoft Account: The title says it all. I cant add my phone number to redeem any reward from the Bing rewards. When adding says I need to get text or call on my phone number. Try to add phone number and says its...
  8. So when I try to add my phone number into my account I receive the text code and then it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So when I try to add my phone number into my account I receive the text code and then it...: So when trying to use my Xbox rewards account to redeem for a gift card it tells me I have to add a phone number to my Microsoft account . I follow the on screen instruction and enter the code it...
  9. Can't add phone number

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't add phone number: Hello I'm trying to add my phone number into my Microsoft account, I get the code everything is ok but when I type the code in it says "This alias cannot be added to your account. Choose a...
  10. Can't add phone number to account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't add phone number to account: Been trying to redeem Microsoft Points for a few months but come up against the same issue. It asks me to add a phone number to my account. I follow the steps to do so, the code is sent to my...