when i go to account manage the site start reloading forever and i cant go to my subs...

Discus and support when i go to account manage the site start reloading forever and i cant go to my subs... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; i tried to cancel it from my phone then my ipad and its the same happing 15b9e3e5-205b-4d33-811e-b0c7c76666b0 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by imutz devil-made, Dec 24, 2023.

1. when i go to account manage the site start reloading forever and i cant go to my subs...

i tried to cancel it from my phone then my ipad and its the same happing

:)

imutz devil-made, Dec 24, 2023
  2. Vanessaez Win User

when i go to account manage the site start reloading forever and i cant go to my subs because of that and i want to cancel my game pass!

Hello Imutz D, my name is Vanessa, I will be happy to help you.

Follow these simple steps:

Have you tried doing it from a different browser?

Have you tried from private mode?

Deactivate and activate your phone's internet connection?

Have you tried from any other device?

Do the following on your Xbox:

The following information is not mine, it is from Advisor FernandoCarvalhoPV.

Press the Xbox button to open the panel.

Go to Profile & Settings > System > Account > Subscriptions.

Choose the subscription you want to manage and follow the steps to cancel.

You can also follow this guide:

The following link has information and procedures that may help you.

https://support.xbox.com/help/subsc...ions/cancel-recurring-billing-or-subscription

Credits: https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/d80444bd-87de-44e4-9d06-07452a869592

If it still doesn't work:

Do it using this refund link:

https://support.xbox.com/forms/request-a-refund

There you will have to fill out the form with some information that will be requested. In case the refund request is rejected, you must respond to the email they sent explaining the reason for your refund so that the team in charge can review the request again.

Please note that subscriptions can be refunded within 30 days of purchase.

I hope this information is helpful to you.

I hope you have a great day.

Vanessa.
  3. JohnnyTripleSix Win User

Cannot load games - ALL freeze at game start up screen - 0x80a30204 error

I cant even try to uninstall a game.....when I go to "Manage Game" the screen has the spinning thing (loading.......forever). When I look at My Game and Apps...."Installed" , "Ready to Install" etc etc etc all have spinning circles and never load....
  4. hotdice Win User

Can't purchase xbox gold in Canada?

I should add that when I change my default country to Canada that works until I go to buy a gold sub. Then it flips to the USA site.
  5. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

when i go to my profile the site keeps restarting

Hello Ruxandracndr,

"DROWNED:

This means you’ve encountered an unknown error during sign-in.

Please fully close Minecraft: Bedrock Edition, reset your device, and attempt to log in again."

Please, follow these steps:

Restart Minecraft.

Go to Settings > Profile > Clear Account Sign in Data > Confirm

Restart the game again and sign in to your Microsoft account.

Source:

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/articles/4404016313741-Error-Code-Troubleshooting
  6. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

when i go to my profile the site keeps restarting

Hi Ruxandracndr, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Please verify that your browser is not preventing a login pop-up from the Microsoft site.

When a pop-up has been blocked, Edge will display the following image in your web browser's address bar.

[​IMG]

Access the site using an alternative browser or enable your browser's InPrivate mode.

To use InPrivate mode on Microsoft Edge, click the three dots on the top right of the screen and select "New InPrivate Window".

You can also press CTRL+SHIFT+N keys together on your keyboard.

Source:

https://www.microsoft.com/edge/learning-center/private-browsing

Let me know if it works!
Thema:

when i go to account manage the site start reloading forever and i cant go to my subs...

1. when i go to account manage the site start reloading forever and i cant go to my subs... - Similar Threads - account manage site

2. I can't login to Xbox, OneDrive, Windows Store or even manage my own account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't login to Xbox, OneDrive, Windows Store or even manage my own account.: For some time I have been having this issue where every time I try to log into one of my Microsoft applications on my PC a grey window pops up for a second and then immediately disappears. There...
  3. Someone managed to log on to my microsoft account , Add a new security info and delete the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Someone managed to log on to my microsoft account , Add a new security info and delete the...: Someone managed to grab hold of my account and add their alias account in the security info and deleted the original security info. Is there any way to recover my account back?...
  4. Football Manager 2023 is currently not available in your account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Football Manager 2023 is currently not available in your account: Can you help I can not launch on my PC, after playing earlier today? I have followed all steps in the help, re-installing everything, checking for updates, logging out and logging in to Xbox app...
  5. I'm having a very painful time with xbox design lab login, and microsft account management.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm having a very painful time with xbox design lab login, and microsft account management.: Today I am trying to create a custom controller on the design lab, once I finish creating the controller I'm told I HAVE to sign in to purchase the controller, so I go and sign in but when I put...
  6. pressing manage account does not open xbox app

in XBoX Accessibility
    pressing manage account does not open xbox app: when I press manage account it gives me this popup, and when I click on look for an app in Microsoft store it finds no results. but there seems to be no option to do anything else. I suspect it...
  7. I have two minecraft accounts with the same email, and I can only manage one with said...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have two minecraft accounts with the same email, and I can only manage one with said...: So, this is very odd, but I'll try to explain. I think I had my first minecraft account longer than the xbox account, thus why I have two. The XBox account being the one I used to log into an...
  8. My Gamertag is linked to an EA account that I no longer am able to manage and I'm unable to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Gamertag is linked to an EA account that I no longer am able to manage and I'm unable to...: My current gamertag is linked to an EA account I created from my Xbox 360 13 years ago to play one of the early Battlefront games. My personal info and email address have since changed and I no...
  9. I have 2 accounts under 1 email. How do I manage them?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have 2 accounts under 1 email. How do I manage them?: I have one account that I have had for years (Gamertag A) that is linked to my email. However, I made a Mojang account with the same email a while back, and when Minecraft made me migrate to...
  10. I own a Series S and Xbox One.. account management

in XBoX Accessibility
    I own a Series S and Xbox One.. account management: I own a Series S and Xbox One. I would like to use the Xbox live for both, but I would like to make the Series S as a Primary account and the Xbox One as a guest account. Is it possible? I'm not...