When I go onto Xbox cloud gaming and try to get on a game it tells me to sign in but when I...

Discus and support When I go onto Xbox cloud gaming and try to get on a game it tells me to sign in but when I... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I go onto Xbox cloud gaming and I try and play a game, it tells me to sign in but when I click sign in it takes me back to the sign in bit. It... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sam MacRae, Dec 16, 2023.

1. Sam MacRae
    Sam MacRae Guest

When I go onto Xbox cloud gaming and try to get on a game it tells me to sign in but when I...

When I go onto Xbox cloud gaming and I try and play a game, it tells me to sign in but when I click sign in it takes me back to the sign in bit. It doesn't say ready to play.

Please help

:)

Sam MacRae, Dec 16, 2023
  2. Ryan [Limitless] Win User

When I go onto Xbox cloud gaming and try to get on a game it tells me to sign in but when I click sign in it takes me back to the sign in part

3. David Wirsching Win User

wont let me sign in to cloud gaming and when i try it tells me to sign in over and over

Hello, My name is David. I am an independent advisor, happy to help you today.

I'm sorry that you have this problem, to start I would like to know which device you are using, from a console or a PC, do you also receive an error code at some point?

I am attentive to your response.

Best regards.
  4. Jakep0tski Win User

My account won't let me play on my computer only Xbox

Yes when I go to sign in on a game affiliated with my Xbox sign in.

However on the Xbox app I have no problems signing in it happens when I want to play a game through is I can never play multiplayer because It is telling me that I am not connected to the internet

I have not tried any other account but thanks for the suggestion I will try it when I get back!
  5. steeledwand7664 Win User

cant sign in using my pc

I think something is going on because when I tried signing into xbox.com with the edge browser it is giving me the same message.

Chrome allowed me to get onto the site.

I was getting onto the site to try and get the GWG that just came out.
  6. shad0wmaster25 Win User

Game signs me out of Xbox Live. Portal 2

When I play portal 2 and I have to choose the storage device it says cloud saved games is not connected and signs me out of Xbox live but when I go back to the dashboard it signs me back in. It's like I didn't download an update.
Thema:

1. When I go onto Xbox cloud gaming and try to get on a game it tells me to sign in but when I... - Similar Threads - onto cloud gaming

2. I’m trying to add my Xbox 360 onto the app but it’s not coming up how do I do it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m trying to add my Xbox 360 onto the app but it’s not coming up how do I do it?: I’m trying to add my Xbox 360 onto the app but it’s not coming up how do I do it? ca277c9d-7302-4926-93bb-2c76fc97e229
  3. How do I get onto the Microsoft rewards page?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get onto the Microsoft rewards page?: I have an account and when I signed in to get started I could not find the homepage for the rewards. a1a698d9-7f4b-4581-82b8-830319e0a13a
  4. I can't upload any of my game captures onto Onedrive from my Xbox series X

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't upload any of my game captures onto Onedrive from my Xbox series X: I've been trying to backup my game captures to one drive since they are starting to expire soon and I'm low on space anyway. The issue is when I try to upload any of them, a message comes up on my...
  5. I uploaded clips from xbox to my onedrive but when I download them onto my computer the...

in XBoX on Windows
    I uploaded clips from xbox to my onedrive but when I download them onto my computer the...: As stated in the question I can upload my recorded clips from my xbox to the onedrive. When I log onto the onedrive on my computer and watch the videos in the onedrive they work fine but the...
  6. Has anyone found an effective way to download xbox captures onto their PC?

in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone found an effective way to download xbox captures onto their PC?: I have a lot of captures recorded on my Xbox Series X and i’d like to get them on my PC for a video, after downloading the xbox app onto my PC i soon realised that there was still no way for me to...
  7. How do you download xbox clips onto your computer through the pc xbox app?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do you download xbox clips onto your computer through the pc xbox app?: With the extremely disappointing change to xbox clips getting mass deleted very soon you absolutely must give us a way to download them onto our pcs. Do not refer to your one drive cloud space, I...
  8. I was playing Call of Duty Black Ops 1 the other night. Then decided to go onto a different...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was playing Call of Duty Black Ops 1 the other night. Then decided to go onto a different...: Anyone else having the same problem as me. I'm on Xbox Series X try playing any Xbox 360 backwards compatible game online and it says "Your connection to Xbox Live has been lost. Please sign in...
  9. My E drive is not showing up when I try download something onto it in microsoft store and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My E drive is not showing up when I try download something onto it in microsoft store and...: I recently reset my pc because I was having trouble with permissions and when I went to download a game from the xbox app my hard drive I download my games onto (My E drive) wasnt there I then...
  10. Install a cloud streamed game onto my PC instead of streaming it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Install a cloud streamed game onto my PC instead of streaming it?: I would like to know if it is possible to install a cloud streamed game to my PC (win11 desktop) at all - remotely or otherwise? My friend has the console version of DayZ and I am looking to play...