When I go onto Minecraft Bedrock it signs me out of my account.

Discus and support When I go onto Minecraft Bedrock it signs me out of my account. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Please help me i want to beat the ender dragon with my friends. e0142957-1a90-4850-8220-467534a90e3c Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by AlfieBaines, Aug 24, 2022.

1. AlfieBaines
    AlfieBaines Guest

Please help me i want to beat the ender dragon with my friends.

:)

AlfieBaines, Aug 24, 2022
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

AlfieBaines, Does an error message appear?

What's your platform my friend?

I look forward to continuing
  3. KayleighT1997 Win User

Minecraft-Microsoft Account Login Error

Whenever I try to login into my microsoft account on Minecraft PS4 Bedrock Edition it always says i’m already connected to an account but yet it still says “Sign in with a Microsoft Account”. There is no way I can remove or log out of this account, and even
    when i click on “Sign in with a Microsoft Account” I go to https://aka.ms/remoteconnect, type in the code, login with my new Microsoft Account, and it says “You’re now signed in to Minecraft for Playstation 4. You can safely close this window.” But then on
    my playstation it continues to say i’m connect with an account but tells me to sign in with an account.

Please tell me if i’m doing something wrong or what do i need to do?
  4. chadFL Win User

Minecraft-Microsoft Account Login Error

Whenever I try to login into my microsoft account on Minecraft PS4 Bedrock Edition it always says i’m already connected to an account but yet it still says “Sign in with a Microsoft Account”. There is no way I can remove or log out of this account, and even
    when i click on “Sign in with a Microsoft Account” I go to https://aka.ms/remoteconnect, type in the code, login with my new Microsoft Account, and it says “You’re now signed in to Minecraft for Playstation 4. You can safely close this window.” But then on
    my playstation it continues to say i’m connect with an account but tells me to sign in with an account.

Please tell me if i’m doing something wrong or what do i need to do?
    same
  5. CarTzy Win User

Minecraft Bedrock won't let me sign in. Claims I have an account already connected (I don't)

Hello River Heyburn,

Thank you for posting in the Microsoft Community.

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing this issue with Minecraft Bedrock. The error message you're seeing means that the Microsoft account you're trying to use to sign in to Minecraft Bedrock is already connected to another Minecraft account. This could be because you previously used a different Minecraft account with the same Microsoft account, or because someone else has used your Microsoft account to sign in to Minecraft.

To resolve this issue, you can try the following steps:

1. Go to the Xbox website and sign in with the Microsoft account you're trying to use to sign in to Minecraft Bedrock.

2. Click on "Profile & settings" and then "Account settings".

3. Under "Your info", click on "Sign-in preferences".

4. Make sure that "Ask for my password" is selected under "Security preferences".

5. Scroll down to "Apps and services" and click on "Apps and services that can access your account".

6. Look for Minecraft Bedrock in the list of apps and services and click on it.

7. Click on "Remove these permissions" and confirm that you want to remove Minecraft Bedrock's access to your Microsoft account.

8. Try signing in to Minecraft Bedrock again with your Microsoft account.

If this doesn't work, please connect with our live support team.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions or concerns.
  6. ChrisNeedsHelpPlease Win User

Minecraft Microsoft Sign On

Thank you for the response

1. Are you using a new device?

• No
    2. Have you tried playing Minecraft on this device?

• As I mentioned in my initial post, Java Minecraft plays fine. Bedrock Minecraft won't let me sign in.
    3. Did you sign in using the same account where your game is attached?

• Yes
    4. After migrating your account, can you sign in successfully to Minecraft?

• Yes, on the Java Version
    • No on the Bedrock Version (As I stated in my initial post)
Thema:

1. When I go onto Minecraft Bedrock it signs me out of my account. - Similar Threads - onto Minecraft Bedrock

2. I can’t sign back onto my Microsoft Account after minecraft logged me out

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t sign back onto my Microsoft Account after minecraft logged me out: Minecraft signed me out of my microsoft account, I try to log back in on the same account it was on and it’s saying it’s already connected and it also says Please Sign in With your previously...
  3. my xbox minecraft bedrock worlds cannot sync onto my pc minecraft bedrock.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my xbox minecraft bedrock worlds cannot sync onto my pc minecraft bedrock.: this has been an occuring issue ever since ive downloaded minecraft. i dont know why but i am unable to play my minecraft worlds which i have created on my xbox now that i want to play on my pc....
  4. Can't install Java and Badrock Minecraft onto my computer (both are i5, 64GB RAM)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install Java and Badrock Minecraft onto my computer (both are i5, 64GB RAM): Hallo! A few time age I bought Java and Badrock Minecraft version for Windows, but I couldn't install it on any of my computer. Didn't know why and still cannot do that!! What should I do to...
  5. I cannot get my child’s Minecraft world to load onto new tablet

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot get my child’s Minecraft world to load onto new tablet: I am hoping someone can help!!! My daughter has a Fire 10 7th generation and we are trying to transfer her works to the new Fire 10 11th generation. Here is what I have done so far: 1. Copies...
  6. How do I get back onto a stolen Minecraft account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get back onto a stolen Minecraft account?: My microsoft account was recently taken and i contacted support and they suspended my account indefinitely but when I was on a second account i noticed it said I was online and I would like to...
  7. I went onto the minecraft launcher and i paid for a bundle with minecraft bedrock and java...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I went onto the minecraft launcher and i paid for a bundle with minecraft bedrock and java...: I went onto the minecraft launcher and i paid for a bundle with minecraft bedrock and java edition in it. My card was charged with the money but i dont have the game what do i do?...
  8. Logging onto Minecraft bedrock with a pocket edition account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Logging onto Minecraft bedrock with a pocket edition account: So i have minecraft pocket edition and recently got a pc and tried to log on minecraft bedrock but it says i had to buy minecraft again is this a bug or is it intentional because i dont want to...
  9. Unable to download Minecraft Bedrock onto PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to download Minecraft Bedrock onto PC: I am trying to download Minecraft Bedrock onto my PC which I purchased from a legitimate website, my microsoft account recognises the purchase but when I try to download it says I don't have any...
  10. Can't download minecraft bedrock edition onto xbox 1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download minecraft bedrock edition onto xbox 1: when I go to install minecraft it gets to 95% and then freezes. Its then followed by the windows 10 error code. I dont know how to fix it any ideas? 7313675b-2200-40ac-80ca-955038cb7cba