When I go on my Xbox series x it says “if home still won’t launch. Reinstalling should fix...

Discus and support When I go on my Xbox series x it says “if home still won’t launch. Reinstalling should fix... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When I go on my Xbox series x it says “if home still won’t launch. Reinstalling should fix the problem. (0x80073d0f) and I can’t access my profile home... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Zemmi_ex, Feb 7, 2024.

1. Zemmi_ex
    Zemmi_ex Guest

When I go on my Xbox series x it says “if home still won’t launch. Reinstalling should fix...

When I go on my Xbox series x it says “if home still won’t launch. Reinstalling should fix the problem. (0x80073d0f) and I can’t access my profile home or my games and apps

:)

Zemmi_ex, Feb 7, 2024
  2. Darhyl Amizola Win User

When I go on my Xbox series x it says “if home still won’t launch. Reinstalling should fix the problem. (0x80073d0f) and I can’t access my profile home or my games and apps

Hi there! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your Xbox Series X console.

According to the official Xbox website regarding the error codes you received: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help...s a,installing it again from My games & apps.

"This may mean that there’s a needed update preventing the game or app from opening.
    To resolve this issue, make sure that all game and app updates are complete, and then try launching your content again. If you’re still having trouble, try uninstalling the game or app and then installing it again from My games & apps."

I would highly recommend you perform a factory reset keep my games and apps according to Independent Advisor Ronnieee: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...87e00028/67cc8f5c-39d0-42c3-a226-789ec37e21ad

"Note: This will remove the profiles on your console, make sure that you remember the email and password to your account.

Press the Xbox button  to open the guide.
    Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.
    Select Reset console.
    On the Reset your console? screen, you'll see three options. Be sure to choose the Reset and keep my games & apps option so that you don’t lose any of your games and apps.

This will also help sync the data on your console properly."

Once you're done, try to check if you will be able to access your profile or launch any games and apps from the console.

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  3. clanpipe Win User

My 16 years live badge keeps disappearing I have the latest update Xbox series X

I will have to wait until my dad go to sleep because he's on his Xbox series X now .

I have powered cycle my Xbox series X and still it says that am on the home screen when am on Disney plus .

Am at a total loss of what is happening with the apps
  4. YAYFRANY Win User

Can’t play Xbox 360 games while com banned

It says I’ve been suspended from Xbox live and I won’t be able to sign in when I’m unbanned but the only problem is I’m communication banned and it should have no effect on playing games and it’s on all my Xbox 360 games I play in an Xbox series X but the problem also happens on my Xbox one s and I am not the first user on this xbox. Please fix this as soon as possible.
  5. DanielJessop Win User

Xbox live and Game Sharing

Hi,

Thanks for the quick reply.

So, just to confirm it isn’t the ‘main’ console, ie the new Series X that needs to be the Home console? Why is this?

Unless I misunderstood everything I had read seemed to say the main console should be the new one played on most?

It won’t affect any gameplay on the Series X will it?

I play much more than him so don’t want to lose access to any games on my Series X?
  6. JoeMamma3 Win User

I can’t play cod multiplayer

I am on the series S when I click on Shoot house it says buy the whole game to play all modes and in the top right it says pre order and I’ve uninstalled multiplayer and reinstalled it and it still won’t work.
Thema:

1. When I go on my Xbox series x it says “if home still won’t launch. Reinstalling should fix... - Similar Threads - series says “if

2. why does my xbox series show no wireless network and say that there is a problem with the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    why does my xbox series show no wireless network and say that there is a problem with the...: a moment I reset my xbox and when it said to connect to a wireless network nothing was displayed so I tried to connect it via an ethernet cable it worked but when updating the xbox so that it is...
  3. Why is my Xbox Series X game called HAUNTED HOUSE saying to play Haunted House you'll need...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox Series X game called HAUNTED HOUSE saying to play Haunted House you'll need...: Why is my Xbox Series X game called HAUNTED HOUSE saying to play Haunted House you'll need to transfer it to a storage expansion card or the consoles internal storage ....
  4. Series x keeps saying lost connection with controller while I’m playing like every 20...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series x keeps saying lost connection with controller while I’m playing like every 20...: Series x keeps saying lost connection with controller while I’m playing like every 20 minutes is there a flaw in the system? 9012cfd8-a38f-45d4-b974-c21901092b3e
  5. My Xbox series X is connected to the internet but when I try to sign in it says “you’ll...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series X is connected to the internet but when I try to sign in it says “you’ll...: When I try to sign into my Xbox live account it says “you need an Internet for this“ then below it says it doesn’t look like you’re connected to the Internet. Check your connection and try again....
  6. Xbox Series S not connected nor acting connected, but saying it's connected only in network...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S not connected nor acting connected, but saying it's connected only in network...: My Xbox is connected to a network but saying it's not connected nor is it acting like it aside from showing directly from network settings menu. It's the only device not working properly. I've...
  7. Xbox Series S not working and saying its not connected to Internet outside of network...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S not working and saying its not connected to Internet outside of network...: My Xbox is connected to a network but saying it's not connected nor is it acting like it aside from showing directly from network settings menu. It's the only device not working properly. I've...
  8. Xbox Series S saying it's connected to network only in network settings. It doesn't act or...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S saying it's connected to network only in network settings. It doesn't act or...: My Xbox is connected to a network but saying it's not connected nor is it acting like it aside from showing directly from network settings menu. It's the only device not working properly. I've...
  9. I'm trying to play backwards compatible games on my xbox series S, but it keeps saying...

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm trying to play backwards compatible games on my xbox series S, but it keeps saying...: I'm trying to play backwards compatible games on my xbox series S, but it keeps saying theirs either a "sign-in issue" or "Can't connect to internet" it wasn't doing this a few month ago. any...
  10. My Xbox series s won’t connect to my Sony Bravia link it says out of range

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series s won’t connect to my Sony Bravia link it says out of range: My Xbox series s won’t connect to my Sony Bravia link it says out of range 1d98f5e7-ffeb-470b-a34e-5124caef8394