When I go on my xbox cloud gaming app on my phone my screen will turn white

Discus and support When I go on my xbox cloud gaming app on my phone my screen will turn white in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I need help finding out why my screen goes white 8a937d04-9423-4b13-a801-9423bb61e186 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Destiny Fowler, Nov 2, 2023.

1. When I go on my xbox cloud gaming app on my phone my screen will turn white

I need help finding out why my screen goes white

:)

Destiny Fowler, Nov 2, 2023
  2. KhajiBower34 Win User

Hello Destiny F, I am an independent advisor and I will be happy to help you today. My name is Khaji

I'm sorry you're experiencing this issue. Here are some possible solutions you could try.

Close all other tabs in your browser or restart your browser and use only one tab for cloud gaming

Close other apps or programs running on your device, then try again

Restart your device, then try again

If you are using Chrome, you can try clearing your browsing data. To do this, click More at the top right, then select More tools > Clear browsing data. At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All the time. Next to “Cookies and other site data” and “Cached images and files,” check the boxes. Then click Clear data and try signing in at Xbox.com/play.

Thank you very much for your patience and understanding! If you need anything else, do not hesitate to contact us again.
  3. goodjeffort1 Win User

How do I remove music from my Xbox music cloud collection?

I think the issue I was having was similar. When I went to play an album on my windows 8 phone, I would have two copies of each song, one from the cloud, and one local copy that I had synced to my phone from my computer. So any time I played an album,
    I would have to listen to each song twice unless I hand selected the songs I wanted to play. Turned out all I had to do to remedy that was to go into the xbox music app settings on my phone and there is an option to turn off xbox music cloud collection. Once
    turned off, the only songs that will show in your library are the local copies you have synced to your phone.

On your Windows phone 8, when you first select the xbox music app, scroll over to the "xbox" section, and you should get the 3 dots in the bottom right corner of your screen. When you select the 3 dots to display more options, one of the options is "settings".
    When you select settings there is an option to turn xbox music cloud collection "on" or "off"
  4. Moisés EnriqueNúñ Win User

My Xbox broken again

ok so when i get onto the xbox home screen it turns to black and when i press my xbox button it goes to the menu were you can see recent games or freinds and stuff but when i try to go to my games and apps the blue button doesnt move and my xbox.
  5. dynastygal Win User

Xbox Cloud Gaming on Mobile Phones With Android 11

Not tried web as I don't use a laptop/computer. Just my phone for Internet.

I shouldn't have to go on the web browser to play cloud gaming when it's available with my subscription in the app. I'm basically getting less for my subscription fee than is promised.
  6. ChynnaSki Win User

My Xbox One won't turn on after updating.

Found the problem... it was the power brick. It had a solid orange light which I didn't know turns white when the Xbox is turned on. Talk to an Xbox tech over the phone & she told me that the light has to turn white when the Xbox power button is pushed.
    Used my son's power brick & the Xbox works fine. Just need to go buy a new power brick/electrical cord.

Thanks for all the help!!
Thema:

1. When I go on my xbox cloud gaming app on my phone my screen will turn white - Similar Threads - cloud gaming app

2. Basic Touch Controls on ALL Gamepass App Cloud Games

in XboX Insiders
    Basic Touch Controls on ALL Gamepass App Cloud Games: I love that Basic Touch works with remote play. It has been glorious playing BG3, D4, Harold Halibut all in my bed or even my commute IF the connection is stable enough. But, why cant this just...
  3. Xbox cloud gaming and community tab not showing in Windows app.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox cloud gaming and community tab not showing in Windows app.: For some reason Cloud Gaming doesn't show up in the xbox app. ***Moved from Windows / Windows 10 / Apps / Xbox on Windows*** 7a6b3c91-6652-4f0e-86a2-b8387f7b540f
  4. NBA 2k24 Xbox series x version Cross play issue on PC cloud gaming via the Xbox app.

in XBoX on Consoles
    NBA 2k24 Xbox series x version Cross play issue on PC cloud gaming via the Xbox app.: I’m playing the next gen version of NBA 2k24 on PC via cloud gaming on the Xbox app. I’ve been playing cross platform with my friend for 3 weeks now. Since yesterday I have not been able to play...
  5. Can you use cloud gaming on the mobile app?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can you use cloud gaming on the mobile app?: I downloaded the app to use cloud gaming, but it seemed that it was only to play stuff through your console, which was not what I wanted 6fef2441-f1fb-4501-a894-e9acbde87546
  6. Cloud gaming via the Xbox game pass app iOS?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud gaming via the Xbox game pass app iOS?: Is there any way cloud gaming is integrated into the game pass app for iOs for all the listed games?, tried playing certain games on the app using a backbone controller but it asks to install the...
  7. Cloud Gaming PC XBOX App is not loading any games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud Gaming PC XBOX App is not loading any games: Help, it was working perfectly for a few weeks and now it's been a couple weeks no games will load whatsoever. Please help this is frustrating. 2030635b-0c91-4408-9a28-ac568fd37187
  8. xbox pc app only shows cloud gaming, no other choices.

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox pc app only shows cloud gaming, no other choices.: I've noticed it once I've logged in on my surface. IDK if it's because it's a 2in1 pc, but I can't see the full library. is there any way to get the normal Xbox app? [img]...
  9. THRUSTMASTER T80 wheel and pedals and XBOX app under Windows 11 cloud gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    THRUSTMASTER T80 wheel and pedals and XBOX app under Windows 11 cloud gaming: I have ULTIMATE XBOX GAME PASS and running xbox app under windows 11.. when I start a game it says no controller connected...despite My PC being able to see the wheel and pedals and I have checked...
  10. How can I sign in to my microsoft account on the Xbox Cloud gaming app on the Meta Quest 2?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I sign in to my microsoft account on the Xbox Cloud gaming app on the Meta Quest 2?: I just installed the new Xbox cloud gaming app on the Meta Quest 2, but after i’ve connected my controller and i try to sign in to my microsoft account it just loads for a few seconds and boots me...