When I getting started apex says:we can’t connect to the service you need right now.HTTP7...

Discus and support When I getting started apex says:we can’t connect to the service you need right now.HTTP7... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When I getting started apex says:we can’t connect to the service you need right now.HTTP7 error “this is my problem in Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Amirhosein Razavi, Dec 17, 2023.

1. When I getting started apex says:we can’t connect to the service you need right now.HTTP7...

When I getting started apex says:we can’t connect to the service you need right now.HTTP7 error “this is my problem in Xbox

:)

Amirhosein Razavi, Dec 17, 2023
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

When I getting started apex says:we can’t connect to the service you need right now.HTTP7 error “this is my problem in Xbox

Hi Amirhosein. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

Can you provide a screenshot of this error, please? Have you tried any troubleshooting steps so far?

Thanks,
    Kyle
  3. Dedspectr3 Win User

I have Xbox ultimate but I can’t play any games like call of duty or destiny? Both are digital.

When I would try to play it would say can’t connect to online services.
  4. PurseDragoon123 Win User

RESOLVED_-Console stopped working- cannot access live

when I try to go online (fortnite)it says check your connections and it advises me to test it in Settings.

when I go online (apex) it tells me it lost connection to Xbox live and EA servers please check your Internet connection.

when I go to test the connection it says my console is connected to the Internet.

when I go to test network speed in statistics it tells me it’s unable to run the test because I need to be online to see network statistics.

i’m not sure what it’s supposed to show but in the network settings screen on the far right where it says current network status it says service info is unavailable. It doesn’t even show the Wi-Fi that I am connected to.
  5. EPW1 Win User

Farming Simulator 22 is on the wrong update?

Yes, I get an error message saying can’t connect to multiplayer game. What happens is I will start a multiplayer game and then my sister will see it in the join multiplayer game menu. She’ll click on the game and it will start loading then the error message will show up saying can’t connect to multiplayer game. I’ve tried starting the game on both devices but both devices get the same error message. I’m not sure if the update is the right problem but that’s the only thing I could think of. Both devices have the same DLC’s as well.
  6. WizardMango105 Win User

Dragon Age 2 Won't Start or Install

Same problem here. I am on Xbox One. Please EA/Microsoft/Xbox, help! I was also on Act 3. The error message says “Update needed; You need this update, but we can’t get it right now. Try again in a while. (0x8b050033)”
Thema:

When I getting started apex says:we can’t connect to the service you need right now.HTTP7...

1. When I getting started apex says:we can’t connect to the service you need right now.HTTP7... - Similar Threads - getting started apex

2. one drive is not getting started

in XBoX on Windows
    one drive is not getting started: one drive is not getting started. 89c9d416-9816-45bb-a87d-b61eb53c5c72
  3. Why am I getting stuck in game chat whenever I start a party or invite someone and then I'm...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why am I getting stuck in game chat whenever I start a party or invite someone and then I'm...: My question was in the title. 000f7462-b93c-4241-a2b4-c7a3e1015b0c
  4. Elite 2 when playing get stuck in one direction or start twirling about

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite 2 when playing get stuck in one direction or start twirling about: Hello! My Xbox Elite 2 controller started going bananas recently. It is connected via Bluetooth When playing a game, and moving about, it will stick in one direction, even though I release the...
  5. i keep getting error code 0x8000FFFF when i try to start a party on the XSS

in XBoX on Consoles
    i keep getting error code 0x8000FFFF when i try to start a party on the XSS: i’ve done everything i can think of and even went as far as taking my xbox apart, cleaning it, AND reapplying thermal paste. factory reset unplug for 8 hours( i full power down and unplug it...
  6. Why am i getting a Gashes.exe could not be started error?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why am i getting a Gashes.exe could not be started error?: its annoying And i wanna show but this Blasted Site wont Let me! 201af5a4-b38d-4a8f-9666-f01aced7e075
  7. I can not get mine sweeper to start. it just keeps buffering?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can not get mine sweeper to start. it just keeps buffering?: I have used the game for years but now it will not download. I have uninstalled the app and reinstalled it. 9c1203d7-13c9-4768-bd49-a0b486e2ce34
  8. Is there a server issue on Ms flight simulator? I keep getting failed to start cloud...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a server issue on Ms flight simulator? I keep getting failed to start cloud...: Is there a server issue on Ms flight simulator? I keep getting failed to start cloud gaming session. It is not a internet issue as we can play Forza Horizon 5 and other game pass games. We...
  9. Xbox360 will only play the original Halo, no other games start. I just get "open tray"...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox360 will only play the original Halo, no other games start. I just get "open tray"...: So, I cannot load my og gamertag on my Xbox360. Although I can log in to it on the PC so I know the correct email address and password. I had made another account and this one works. So I log in...
  10. Why did I suddenly start getting lag spikes while playing games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did I suddenly start getting lag spikes while playing games?: I play on PC, I have no issues outside of gaming and get about 500-600mbps download and upload speeds with and without an ethernet connection. I never used to have any of these issues until I came...