When I drop my Xbox series s on my bed lightly the inside of the Xbox makes a weird noise...

Discus and support When I drop my Xbox series s on my bed lightly the inside of the Xbox makes a weird noise... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When I drop my Xbox series s on my bed lightly the inside of the Xbox makes a weird noise with this aswell when I go on my Xbox it gets hot quickly and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jaydencalland, Apr 3, 2024.

1. When I drop my Xbox series s on my bed lightly the inside of the Xbox makes a weird noise...

When I drop my Xbox series s on my bed lightly the inside of the Xbox makes a weird noise with this aswell when I go on my Xbox it gets hot quickly and the Xbox makes some sort of ticking noise.

:)

Jaydencalland, Apr 3, 2024
  2. jackcbc Win User

My disk tray is making noises when loading a disk and when it is fully playing

My Xbox doesn't make any noises when I'm playing system games like Minecraft or Doritos Crash Course but when I insert my disks into the console it makes a weird vibrating noise and doesn't read the disk. Any suggestions?
  3. TigersMeow Win User

My disk tray is making noises when loading a disk and when it is fully playing

My xbox is making weird noises and im scared that it will break
  4. LeadGamer11111 Win User

Weird Noise coming from Power Brick

My xbox power brick makes a weird noise when i turn it on sometimes and i don't know why someone please help me
  5. Alchemist Don Win User

Xbox not reading Dragons Dogma...

It's the original version... My Xbox makes 2 weird buzzing noises when it tries to read the disc then it just says open tray.
  6. Kendachi Win User

Xbox Series X buzzing/ticking noise coming from the fan area.

Same happened to me in my xbox series s, here i uploaded videos of the noise:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5VnH1qSYH4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RK3bXVU1vJw

Its the same noises as yours ? maybe software related?
    I hear the same noise on my Series S (only the first 5 seconds of the first video). For some unknown reason, it's a lot more noticeable when I'm on the Home Screen and I really need to be close to it (like inches away from it) to be able to hear that noise.
Thema:

When I drop my Xbox series s on my bed lightly the inside of the Xbox makes a weird noise...

1. When I drop my Xbox series s on my bed lightly the inside of the Xbox makes a weird noise... - Similar Threads - drop series bed

2. Xbox One hdmi signal dropping

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One hdmi signal dropping: The HDMI signal between my Xbox One and TV keeps dropping out after a period of working. The signal comes through fine for several minutes and then drops, after it drops, unplugging and plugging...
  3. I dropped my Xbox controller and walked away for 2 minutes to see this

in XBoX on Windows
    I dropped my Xbox controller and walked away for 2 minutes to see this: [img] A couple days ago I when out the room for a couple minutes I dropped the controller and walked out. I come back to see my Home Screen like this on my Xbox one x so I tried to check the...
  4. Why does the connection drop using Ethernet port

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does the connection drop using Ethernet port: When I connect my Series X to my router with an Ethernet cable, it drops connection, I do not have this problem playing over WiFi. I have tried multiple cables, purchased a new Cat6 cable and I...
  5. xbox drops frames and lags while mouse is connected

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox drops frames and lags while mouse is connected: I have recently been having problems with my Xbox Series X where my mouse seem to make my games audio and visually lag. For games like fortnite and Call Of Duty, every time I move my mouse my...
  6. Xbox series S had a small drop and now I need to sign back in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series S had a small drop and now I need to sign back in: Xbox series s had a small drop and the power cord got unplugged. when it was started back up it said it was Preparing and to not turn it off. I was then sent to a menu with 6 square buttons with...
  7. Xbox series S frame rate drop

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series S frame rate drop: Before i get into my question let me clarify a the equipment I have: Xbox series S Samsung tv 60hz I tried many games running on 60fps, HDR I find a drop in fram rates, games like hot wheels,...
  8. Significant frame drops in FIFA 23 for Xbox Series S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Significant frame drops in FIFA 23 for Xbox Series S: Hi, I've recently bought XBOX Series S and FIFA 23. While playing, it often happens that for a minute or two the game runs smoothly (as in I guess 60 fps, because my TV doesn't run in 120), but...
  9. Xbox Series X drops wifi connection

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X drops wifi connection: Xbox Series X drops wifi connection and the won't be able to find any wifi. I have to reset my Xbox and keep my games and apps just so it will find my wifi. Any way to fix this? It happens every...
  10. Xbox series x menu running slow and even seems like fps is dropping in menu

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series x menu running slow and even seems like fps is dropping in menu: So for starters I've had my xbox series x for around 8-9 month's and I rarely use it (maybe two or three time's a month) just due to not having time to. But last night I wanted to play so I turn...