When I downloaded the Star Wars Jedi : Fallen Order game and tried to launch it, it said...

Discus and support When I downloaded the Star Wars Jedi : Fallen Order game and tried to launch it, it said... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I downloaded the Star Wars Jedi : Fallen Order game and tried to launch it, it said issue with the game setup. How do I solved it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kruez Chetty, Aug 12, 2023.

1. Kruez Chetty
    Kruez Chetty Guest

When I downloaded the Star Wars Jedi : Fallen Order game and tried to launch it, it said...

When I downloaded the Star Wars Jedi : Fallen Order game and tried to launch it, it said issue with the game setup. How do I solved it

:)

Kruez Chetty, Aug 12, 2023
  2. n8wach3 Win User

error code 0xa3ea0066

Same here. Try to download and install Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order and Star Wars Squadrons on PC
  3. KingOfTheRen Win User

Most anticipated game of the year?

Like many have said before me, Star Wars: Jedi Fallen Order.
  4. Kev7420 Win User

Star Wars : Fallen Order

Let them know https://help.ea.com/en/star-wars-jedi/star-wars-jedi-fallen-order/
  5. NLbawz Win User

The most memorable gaming moment of 2019.

Star Wars jedi fallen order
  6. RoninhoM2906 Win User

The end of a Saga. STARWARS

i plan to play Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order is a great game
Thema:

1. When I downloaded the Star Wars Jedi : Fallen Order game and tried to launch it, it said... - Similar Threads - downloaded Star Wars

2. Download Issue: Star Wars - Jedi: Fallen Order

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Download Issue: Star Wars - Jedi: Fallen Order: Hello, I have Xbox Game Pass for PC and am trying to download the above game. When I clicked to install the first time, I was prompted to download EA Desktop, which I have installed. When I try...
  3. Minecraft Star Wars Mashup won’t download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Star Wars Mashup won’t download: Recently purchased Star Wars mashup for Minecraft. Was able to play in included world one day then after that mashup world no longer available / findable. Deleted content and attempting to...
  4. Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga Deluxe Download Edition pre-order early access bonus...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga Deluxe Download Edition pre-order early access bonus...: On Friday 1st April, I pre-ordered the Deluxe Digital edition, as it was supposed to come with day 1 (early) access to the Trooper and Classic character packs. It's day 1, but the only packs...
  5. STAR WARS Jedi: Fallen Order Download problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    STAR WARS Jedi: Fallen Order Download problem: I have xbox game pass pc and i found star wars jedi fallen order kinda fun so i tried to download it (because if you have xbox game pass ultimate or game pass pc you also get ea play) but when i...
  6. ger error tryin to download phantasy star 2 cant delete it either

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ger error tryin to download phantasy star 2 cant delete it either: cant delete or download phantasy star 77dad4c3-53a3-4306-a9a7-9a59b9fd3460
  7. star wars battlefront 2 download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    star wars battlefront 2 download: so I'm trying to install battlefront 2 on my xbox1 s but it keeps stopping at 1.9% or 860 MB. I'll tried a complete restart of my Xbox, did the hard restart to. I even did the steps for the stuck...
  8. Star Wars battlefront 2 Deluxe Edition DLC not on my Download list

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Wars battlefront 2 Deluxe Edition DLC not on my Download list: I have bought Star Wars Battlefront 2 Deluxe Edition since launch. I used to have the DLC on my Xbox One. Ever since they added the Celebration Edition of the game they removed the Deluxe Upgrade...
  9. Unable to download Star Wars Minecraft mash up pack

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to download Star Wars Minecraft mash up pack: I recently purchased the Star Wars minecraft mash up pack on my Xbox one, and after purchasing it, I received the skins , but was unable to download the texture pack and world that the pack...
  10. Won't let me download star wars Battlefront 2 2005

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Won't let me download star wars Battlefront 2 2005: I am trying to download star wars battlefront 2 2005 but it wont let me. I have parental controls on so I have to request access. My parents have approved it and now they have gotten charged 3...