When I download Fallen Order on my PC I keep getting the error "There is a problem with my...

Discus and support When I download Fallen Order on my PC I keep getting the error "There is a problem with my... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When I download Fallen Order on my PC I keep getting the error "There is a problem with my games setup" and it doesn't launch.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Melanie Paine, Apr 9, 2023.

1. When I download Fallen Order on my PC I keep getting the error "There is a problem with my...

When I download Fallen Order on my PC I keep getting the error "There is a problem with my games setup" and it doesn't launch.

:)

Melanie Paine, Apr 9, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

When I download Fallen Order on my PC I keep getting the error "There is a problem with my games setup" and it doesn't launch.

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Melanie, have you checked if you have the latest version of Windows installed, at 22H2?

See which version of Windows 10/11 you have

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/see...

Updates are often seen as optional.

If you haven't updated yet, click the link below, update, and make all subsequent security updates.

Download Windows 10

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...

Download Windows 11

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...

Also, make sure all Xbox Apps are up to date in the store, and make sure you have the Xbox Companion App installed, it works with the Xbox App.
  3. TonyMcStony Win User

Xbox store

I get that error code on my xbox aswell as pc, it has been a problem since april 29th and is still occurring, i tried all the troubleshooting above and even in my first comment starting this post. Real shame when a may 4th deal comes out and i can load
    the store but when i try to look at items in the store (example star wars jedi: the fallen order) i get the "please try again" page.
  4. MAST3R BLAST3RS Win User

"Communication with the Xbox LIVE servers has been interrupted."

I just get it when I try to download Call of Duty Elite... That's my problem. I keep getting an error code o, o
  5. CrazyCaboose009 Win User

How to bypass "xbox identity provider" app?

yea. it is.
    i tried the next option a well, to delete folders and repaired and reset FF13, which some how deleted the game but kept the shortcut on the desktop.
    I tried re-installing it, but it keeps getting an error when trying to download it.
    i have tried repairing and resetting all of the xbox apps and restarting the PC many times now and it keeps getting an error when downloading FF13.
    Since my PC very clearly hates this game, looks like i will have to play it on my console.
  6. TattBear Win User

Upcoming Titles - PC & Xbox

There are three games I am keeping my eyes on COD : Modern Warfare, Gears 5 and Star Wars Jedi : Fallen Order.
Thema:

When I download Fallen Order on my PC I keep getting the error "There is a problem with my...

1. When I download Fallen Order on my PC I keep getting the error "There is a problem with my... - Similar Threads - download Fallen Order

2. Double Input only on games downloaded with the PC Xbox app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Double Input only on games downloaded with the PC Xbox app: Been having double input problems only on the games I’ve downloaded from the PC Xbox app. Makes it really weird to play, my inputs will swap between keyboard and controller. Does anyone know how...
  3. When I downloaded the Star Wars Jedi : Fallen Order game and tried to launch it, it said...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I downloaded the Star Wars Jedi : Fallen Order game and tried to launch it, it said...: When I downloaded the Star Wars Jedi : Fallen Order game and tried to launch it, it said issue with the game setup. How do I solved it b18239ce-0fa0-47e4-a62b-521778801d24
  4. Download Issue: Star Wars - Jedi: Fallen Order

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Download Issue: Star Wars - Jedi: Fallen Order: Hello, I have Xbox Game Pass for PC and am trying to download the above game. When I clicked to install the first time, I was prompted to download EA Desktop, which I have installed. When I try...
  5. STAR WARS Jedi: Fallen Order Download problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    STAR WARS Jedi: Fallen Order Download problem: I have xbox game pass pc and i found star wars jedi fallen order kinda fun so i tried to download it (because if you have xbox game pass ultimate or game pass pc you also get ea play) but when i...
  6. Cannot download/install Star Wars Fallen Order Deluxe after redeeming code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot download/install Star Wars Fallen Order Deluxe after redeeming code: I bought an XBox One with the Star Wars Fallen Order Deluxe Edition Code to redeem. I entered the code which enabled the one month EA access but did not allow me to download the game. I cannot...
  7. My fallen order deluxe edition game download wont show up anywhere

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My fallen order deluxe edition game download wont show up anywhere: I need help trying to figure how to download it so can play it. Sometimes it asks for to redeem code. But idk where it is. 9e001e46-ebfc-432b-84e3-1b2c1f6caea9
  8. Trying to download Jedi Fallen Order

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to download Jedi Fallen Order: I am trying to download Jedi Fallen Order while it is still on sale for Gold users. The support website claims there is no issue downloading content when there is. The sale for the game ends in 6...
  9. Lords of the Fallen digital download refuses to Install.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lords of the Fallen digital download refuses to Install.: Hi all, I've had this weird problem (first one really) where a week ago an update came out for Lords of the Fallen (digital download - while it was on sale). It simply refused to update, despite...
  10. Dead Rising 3 Fallen Angel Download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dead Rising 3 Fallen Angel Download: Logging on this morning I noticed that new DLC is available for Dead Rising 3. I updated my payment options and proceeded to download. Even though in its description, the file is 22 gb there was...