when I delete a game off my account does it delete off of my siblings account also

Discus and support when I delete a game off my account does it delete off of my siblings account also in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; when I delete a game off my account does it delete off of my siblings account also 5b8963e8-23c9-4ea4-b70d-e3b645b03288 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by LilPupper21, Jan 11, 2024.

1. LilPupper21
    LilPupper21 Guest

when I delete a game off my account does it delete off of my siblings account also

:)

LilPupper21, Jan 11, 2024
  2. Sodangidni Win User

Hello, LilPupper21. I'm Arturo, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

Do you and your sibling share the same Xbox to play games?

If that's the case, yes, once you delete a game from the console, every user registered on it loses access to it unless you re-download it.

In case you're referring to a something else, please don't hesitate to let me know.

Kind regards,

Arturo.
  3. Geri M. Win User

Why when I delete a game off my account does it delete off of my siblings account also

Hello propp propp,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind regards,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. Geri M. Win User

Why when I delete a game off my account does it delete off of my siblings account also

Hello propp propp,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forums. We appreciate for sharing your concern with us and we hope that you are doing well today.

To answer directly on your question, the answer is No. Your sibling's account will not be deleted if you are going to delete a game from your account. Kindly refer to this article How to close your Microsoft account - Microsoft Support.

But if for some reason you are going to delete your own account and you manage a child's Microsoft account, their account stays open when yours is closed. However, after your Microsoft account is closed, your child will be stopped when they try to sign in to Xbox, computers running Windows 8 or later, or Windows phones, until they get consent from another parent account.

We hope that we have informed you well. If you have other clarifications, you can get back to us by replying to this post.

We are looking forward to your response.

We will be glad to follow up and help you.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  5. Yanyannnn Win User

How come when I delet a game off my account it deletes off my siblings account

Hello nicole staley,

Thank you for your contribution to the Microsoft community.

When you delete a game from your account, it will also be removed from any other accounts that have that game installed on the same console. This is because the game is installed on the console itself, rather than on individual accounts. If you want to keep the game on your sibling's account, you can either reinstall it on their account or create a separate account for them to use on the console.

Hope I helped! Please do not hesitate to ask if you have further concerns.

YanYannn
    Microsoft Community Moderator
  6. Yanyannnn Win User

How come when I delet a game off my account it deletes off my siblings account

Hello nicole staley,

We haven't heard from you, so we assume that your issue has already been addressed. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question (microsoft.com)

Thank you for understanding.

Regards,

Thema:

1. when I delete a game off my account does it delete off of my siblings account also - Similar Threads - delete game off

2. deleted a game by mistake from xbox how can i restore it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    deleted a game by mistake from xbox how can i restore it.: by mistake deleted some games how can I restore them. some of these games are off the game pass like minecraft for xbox 1 e26a01a1-24ab-4a2e-b447-678bd36143ac
  3. How do i delete my xbox games on a external drive that has been corrupted?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i delete my xbox games on a external drive that has been corrupted?: My external drive on my series s will show that the games i try to uninstall are gone, but the storage taken is still the same as when the game was installed. 29027c81-2fe6-4c75-940f-8ffa841133ef
  4. xbox app partial game install on pc.cant find it or delete it

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox app partial game install on pc.cant find it or delete it: as the question says.need to remove it 226b4b41-8d70-4888-94e3-8a8358256ccf
  5. Problem deleting a game from my xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem deleting a game from my xbox: There are 2 games I am trying to delete from my xbox 360. Whenever I press delete it pops up with an error message saying there was a problem performing that action...
  6. My Xbox game bar won't send or delete messages, how do I fix it?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My Xbox game bar won't send or delete messages, how do I fix it?: It just won't send messages no error code just says unable to delete/send message. 51ceacdd-7553-4a68-92d0-e7b17f6af6e8
  7. If I delete games on my Xbox, one will delete the games off of my series s?

in XboX Insiders
    If I delete games on my Xbox, one will delete the games off of my series s?: I have an Xbox one and upgraded to a series S I’m logged into the same account on both consoles if I delete Digital games off of my Xbox one will delete the games off of my series s as well since...
  8. How come when I delet a game off my account it deletes off my siblings account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How come when I delet a game off my account it deletes off my siblings account: How come when I delet a game off my account it deletes off my siblings account 92f0330e-b7a6-4a18-af2b-9f4d8f55eeb0
  9. Why does my Xbox delete games off it, I am not short on storage nor am I using a external...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my Xbox delete games off it, I am not short on storage nor am I using a external...: I am sick of going to play my games and some of them have been deleted, I don't have unlimited internet like most people do so every time one of my games get deleted I have to wait to be able to...
  10. How do I delete a game off of my internal hardrive without deleting it off my external drive?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I delete a game off of my internal hardrive without deleting it off my external drive?: How do I delete a game off of my internal hardrive without deleting it off my external drive? 296f134f-438e-418f-82be-9e1d082c657c