when i am opening Microsoft rewards it is saying service unavailable

Discus and support when i am opening Microsoft rewards it is saying service unavailable in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; when i am opening Microsoft rewards it is saying servive unavailable. I have tried everything restart ing the console, reseting it.My dvice is xbox one... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Nityajeet Jalal, Jul 25, 2023.

1. when i am opening Microsoft rewards it is saying service unavailable

when i am opening Microsoft rewards it is saying servive unavailable. I have tried everything restart ing the console, reseting it.My dvice is xbox one x

:)

Nityajeet Jalal, Jul 25, 2023
  2. Ben4724 Win User

Hello! My name is Ben a fellow member here in the community, not a Microsoft employee. Hope you are doing well!

With regards to Microsoft rewards, have you somehow tried using a different device to try accessing it?

Also, if you have other internet connection you can try to use I suggest to try connecting to a different internet connection to try accessing the page as sometimes it could be due to this or if you are connected to a VPN might as well to turn it off.

In case everything else has been done and still you cannot access it, I suggest to report it to the Microsoft rewards support by submitting a report on their page https://rewards.bing.com/support

It might take time for them to response but rest assured Microsoft rewards support are handling reports accordingly.

I hope the information how to proceed helps. Feel free to ask the community if you have other questions and we will try our best to assist.

Kind regards,

Ben
  3. ngocphi Win User

What is your physical location

Xbox rewards regions aren't the same as xbox live regions
  4. Nityajeet Jalal Win User

I have tried that I went as far as changing my ISP and I have seta a complain about 3 days back and no reply has come so far
  5. Ben4724 Win User

Sorry to hear about that! I would love to help further but I just want to let you know that we are just fellow member and user like you here in the community so we don't have tools to check on accounts or status.

It is really best on this case to submit a report to the Microsoft rewards team. If you already submitted a request, I suggest you wait for their email response. Others waited more than a week to receive a response but for sure they will be handling your request accordingly.
  6. VJSComputing Win User

Rewards App not working

On XBOX Series X the Microsoft Rewards app hangs and when it does open minutes later, and you click on the weekly it gives an "oops, looks like something went wrong service unavailable" error with only an exit
Thema:

1. when i am opening Microsoft rewards it is saying service unavailable - Similar Threads - opening Microsoft rewards

2. Microsoft rewards app won't open on xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft rewards app won't open on xbox: Hi there, Not sure if anyone else has had the issue but for the past few days the Microsoft rewards app has not been opening from the xbox dashboard and don't really want to lose my 120+ weekly...
  3. My Microsoft rewards account is suspended and I can not open a ticket to try and get it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft rewards account is suspended and I can not open a ticket to try and get it...: Hello all, I am trying to get my account reinstated since it has been suspended for a long time now. However, I go to the section to contact support but everything is greyed out and will not let...
  4. My Microsoft rewards in my xbox in not opening it saying that there was something went...

in XBoX on Windows
    My Microsoft rewards in my xbox in not opening it saying that there was something went...: Microsoft rewards not opening ead18d57-5ddc-469c-b590-ce4f674986fe
  5. When I open Microsoft rewards on xbox it shows service unavailable. Try again later

in XBoX on Windows
    When I open Microsoft rewards on xbox it shows service unavailable. Try again later: Microsoft rewards is available in Hungary but when I try to open the app it just says an error message. 3621667d-1092-4fe7-8db5-f3f0cb08334d
  6. i have a problem that every time i open Microsoft rewards on my Xbox series S it says oops...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i have a problem that every time i open Microsoft rewards on my Xbox series S it says oops...: i have a problem that every time i open Microsoft rewards on my Xbox series S it says oops something went wrong please try again a7154711-3bd8-4071-a8a5-f143f1b50ee7
  7. I can't open Microsoft rewards. When i open is it says "update your consoles location" I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't open Microsoft rewards. When i open is it says "update your consoles location" I...: Does anyone know how to fix this? 5f94e2b6-e4f9-4b45-b2b5-d6ef64bdf2a6
  8. My microsoft rewards app doesnt open in my xbox one s its says “oops,something went wrong”...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My microsoft rewards app doesnt open in my xbox one s its says “oops,something went wrong”...: My microsoft rewards app doesnt open in my xbox one s its says “oops,something went wrong” and “service unavailable “ 711226a9-a2eb-48fe-b2a3-76afd5c4d827
  9. Why i cant Open Microsoft rewards on xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why i cant Open Microsoft rewards on xbox?: I cant Open Microsoft rewards on xboxand i dont know why , i hAve Xbox series x... And since 1 Jan 2023 cant Open the APP on Xbox i AM from Portugal and i need some Help for This when i Open de...
  10. Microsoft rewards on Xbox can't be opened

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft rewards on Xbox can't be opened: When I try to open this app on my Xbox one console it never opens and it says this: "Service is unavailable. Please try again." Am I alone with this problem or not? And how do I fix it if it is...