When game sharing path of titans why can’t I use the full game

Discus and support When game sharing path of titans why can’t I use the full game in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have bought the full game on my profile and would like to use the game share feature with my son but when I do it doesn’t show that he has the full... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MRWOODIE98, Aug 1, 2023.

1. MRWOODIE98
    MRWOODIE98 Guest

I have bought the full game on my profile and would like to use the game share feature with my son but when I do it doesn’t show that he has the full game just the base version it is on a xbox one console if that matters

:)

MRWOODIE98, Aug 1, 2023
  2. Zahir_Ramathula Win User

What can you share

Share these with anyone who signs in to your home Xbox:

Games and downloadable content from the Microsoft Store

Games from an Xbox Game Pass subscription

Account-specific items can’t always be shared. Some examples are:

Game-specific content like Minecraft Skin Mashups or Halo REQ Packs purchased with in-game currencies

In-game currency such as Minecraft Coins

Certain pre-order bonuses and special edition content that can only be redeemed once
  3. Zahir_Ramathula Win User

Hello MrWoodie, yes if he is on the xbox one he wont have acces to the full game as on the next gen consoles
  4. Janet_C Win User

Why can’t my son buy path of titans with his Xbox balance?

5. Mythus CZ Win User

Anyone know if there's games similar to League of Legends on xbox one?

Similar to LoL are Smite or Paladins, for Titan Quest and Diablo are Torchlight or Path of Exile.. There are many games but I just wrote my personal choice of the closest games..
  6. Joshua Perales Win User

I wanted to play modern warfare but I couldn’t it only let me play warzone vanguard and pre order modern warfare 2 I already cleared my MAC address and didn’t do nothing

It just says buy the game doesn’t say install but I think I found the problem I was game sharing with my brother and when I got the Xbox series x He said I can’t game share him cause he said that I can’t game share him because he got the Xbox one
Thema:

1. When game sharing path of titans why can’t I use the full game - Similar Threads - game sharing path

2. Does anyone know how to stop someone from game sharing off me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know how to stop someone from game sharing off me: I had this friend for a while and he wanted a game and i had it and he told me to game share him so i did. Fast forward to now we are no longer friends and i dont want him to have access to me...
  3. Xbox recording and share in youtube games

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox recording and share in youtube games: a very necessary function, like on the PlayStation 5 recording and uploading games to YouTube for at least 30 minutes submitted by /u/Prize_Material_2433 [link] [comments]
  4. Will game sharing include cloud gaming in the near future

in XBoX on Windows
    Will game sharing include cloud gaming in the near future: All the Xboxes in my house are connected and cloud gaming was very important while game sharing 1a21e7bc-507f-44b4-b36c-5b2683eb8aa2
  5. Sharing xbox game pass

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Sharing xbox game pass: So I wanted to use my brother subscription from a different console and different account but I can't, and the thing is that xbox says that it is possible but I still can access gta online....
  6. Cancelling a Gamepass subscription on a account i’m game sharing with

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cancelling a Gamepass subscription on a account i’m game sharing with: so i recently started game-sharing with this friend of mine. However he has a subscription already which is xbox live core, and i wanted to game share game pass ultimate with him so if i cancel...
  7. Oh boy more game sharing issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Oh boy more game sharing issues: I'm sure you've seen something like this before. So currently my brothers game sharing with me and he has Xbox gold. But when I try to go into any online games that take gold it takes me to that...
  8. if two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can i sign into the account that has...

in XBoX on Consoles
    if two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can i sign into the account that has...: two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can a third account sign into the subscribed account to use it ea55d237-1487-43c0-9c02-7c9ff770a0dc
  9. Xbox game sharing with multiple people at once

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game sharing with multiple people at once: This is pretty basic as the question suggests. I want to share everything my xbox holds with both my brother and uncle. Is there a way to do this, even if it costs money? Do date, I am only...
  10. What to do if game share does not work

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    What to do if game share does not work: What to do if game share does not work for the person that cannot play games from another person’s account? 2bd93914-bd1a-4837-a965-6c5fd61eedf1