when ever i try to join forza 5 online it says this feature is blocked because your profile...

Discus and support when ever i try to join forza 5 online it says this feature is blocked because your profile... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; this feature is blocked because your profile does not have sufficient privilege's 8db428b9-6e98-4e29-a3c3-7373c4d07ebc Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Andrej Djordjevic, Dec 28, 2023.

1. when ever i try to join forza 5 online it says this feature is blocked because your profile...

this feature is blocked because your profile does not have sufficient privilege's

:)

Andrej Djordjevic, Dec 28, 2023
  2. MarvinaPerez Win User

when ever i try to join forza 5 online it says this feature is blocked because your profile does not have sufficient privilege's

Hello Andrej,my name is Marvina, I will be happy to help you.

The error message "This feature is blocked because your profile does not have sufficient privileges" means that your Microsoft account does not have the necessary permissions to play Forza 5 online. There are several reasons why this could happen, including:

Your Microsoft account may be restricted.
    Your Microsoft account might not have an Xbox Live Gold subscription.

Your Microsoft account may not be of an appropriate age to play Forza 5.

To fix this issue, you can try the following steps:

Check if your Microsoft account is restricted. You can do this by visiting the Microsoft website and signing in to your account.

If your account is restricted, you may be able to unlock it by contacting Microsoft support.

Check if you have an Xbox Live Gold subscription. You can do this by visiting the Microsoft website and signing in to your account.

If you don't have an Xbox Live Gold subscription, you can purchase a subscription on the Microsoft website or at a retail store.

Check the age of your Microsoft account.

You can do this by visiting the Microsoft website and signing in to your account.

If your account is too young to play Forza 5, you may need to create a new account with an appropriate age.

These are basic solutions to these problems, but they can lead to a solution, remember that this is a public forum where we are players like you who want to help, good luck and happy day.

Sincerely,
    Marvina.
  3. Davide Fiore Win User

"This feature is blocked because your profile does not have sufficient privileges."

My problem is that everytime i try to join horizon life it keeps saying the same message "This feature is blocked because your profile does not have sufficient privileges." and i cant access multyplayer matches
  4. Retransmissions Win User

Why is my other account banned from Forza Horizon 2?

No, I mean Forza 5/titanfall/minecraft for instance if you click multiplayer it says, due to your recent behaviour you are unable to use this feature, and it says please do something else, with Forza horizon 2 when I click online freeroam the game itself
    says you have been banned from this features please go to Forza motorsport.net.
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

I've played Forza Horizon 5 though game pass on my PC the past few months. I decided to buy the standard edition, since I bought the game I cant access online tunes, Forzathon shop, and auction house.

Hi Kev
    That’s strange, let’s try to isolate the problem a bit more. For this please try when possible

A. Sign in Forza horizon 5 with a different account and test the online features

B. Sign in with your account on a different PC and try accessing the online features from there

By the way, if maybe you play Forza horizon 4 or other online game. Are you able to experience something similar?
  6. HorizonZeroConnectio Win User

Forza Horizon 2, Forza Horizon 3 & Forza Horizon 4 are all missing Online Features

A Forza Online Ban? That feels a bit too farfetched to me. I have the Forza Motorsport games 5 through 7 and they work very well, online or offline, though Forza motorsport 5's Search feature is a bit broken when I try to search for something by name, meaning I had to search by Tags.
Thema:

when ever i try to join forza 5 online it says this feature is blocked because your profile...

1. when ever i try to join forza 5 online it says this feature is blocked because your profile... - Similar Threads - ever try join

2. When ever i try to play a game its saying “check your network” even though i am online

in XBoX on Consoles
    When ever i try to play a game its saying “check your network” even though i am online: When ever i try to play a game its saying “check your network” even though i am online 02e83646-6549-4dd8-87d7-8502c9261a43
  3. Why when ever i try to use my xbox series s it’s a black screen so i try to reset the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why when ever i try to use my xbox series s it’s a black screen so i try to reset the...: Reseting resolution doesnt do anything on my xbox series s de8ff0eb-fe74-4afb-a346-2d6479e00dc2
  4. When ever I try to install a game error 0x80070005

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When ever I try to install a game error 0x80070005: Windows is up to date and everything is how it should be but error 0x80070005 popped up out of no where and does not allow me to download games 0x80070005 pops up I've seen different types of...
  5. I need help. I'm trying to connect to my switch with my Microsoft account but when ever I...

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help. I'm trying to connect to my switch with my Microsoft account but when ever I...: I need help. I'm trying to connect to my switch with my Microsoft account but when ever I finish filling it out it takes me to an Xbox 8aa6ace2-1a33-4507-9e50-62116a14af83
  6. Ever tried playing split screen for 360 game on Xbox one? It took us over an hour to setup

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ever tried playing split screen for 360 game on Xbox one? It took us over an hour to setup: Had to create 2 new Xbox profiles and 1 new Microsoft account and recover login for my original account took over an hour of typing in emails using Xbox controller...
  7. When ever I try to join my Xbox friends on my Switch a pop up happens.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When ever I try to join my Xbox friends on my Switch a pop up happens.: I’ve tried restarting my switch and I’ve tried connecting to a different WiFi but it just doesn’t work, so I have zero idea what to do next. The pop up says “Unable to connect, restart you client....
  8. How do I complete this step I tried ever logical thing and it doesn’t seem to work?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I complete this step I tried ever logical thing and it doesn’t seem to work?: [img] If anyone has any anwsers would be greatly appreciated thank you and have a good day e3596802-8e53-4013-a792-4f2db5754f52
  9. When ever I try to play my Xbox after a certain time it won't let me. I tried to find the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When ever I try to play my Xbox after a certain time it won't let me. I tried to find the...: When ever I try to play my Xbox after a certain time it won't let me. I tried to find the problem and this popped up. Can someone tell what the problem is? 6af5efce-0a51-48ce-a91a-972ce3b8ceb7
  10. I have been trying to reedeem a gamepass code but it has been stuck in loading for ever

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have been trying to reedeem a gamepass code but it has been stuck in loading for ever: I purchased a xbox gamepass subscription online for 1 month and tried reedeeming it on my xbox s but it has been stuck loading forever now, i tried going to the website and try to reedeem the code...