When ever I try to download sea of thieves on my Xbox app it doesn't load. I have scoured...

Discus and support When ever I try to download sea of thieves on my Xbox app it doesn't load. I have scoured... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; It was working up until I upgraded to ultimate which was about 2 weeks ago now I am on windows 11 It also always gets stored in my Windowsapps folder... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Oliverr0102, Dec 26, 2022.

1. Oliverr0102
    Oliverr0102 Guest

When ever I try to download sea of thieves on my Xbox app it doesn't load. I have scoured...

It was working up until I upgraded to ultimate which was about 2 weeks ago now

I am on windows 11

It also always gets stored in my Windowsapps folder I don't know if that might have something to do with it

Like i said nothing shows up it just black screens for about 5 minutes then shuts down

:)

Oliverr0102, Dec 26, 2022
  2. JacobStruth Win User

Sea of Thieves Insider

I have the sea of thieves downloaded, but it doesn't give me the option to download the test build in the insiders app.
  3. Dumpsterfire222 Win User

Why do I have to pay twice for xbox play anywhere games?

I have tried all of the messages you suggested but sea of thieves doesn't appear to show up in my library as a downloadable game, and there is no way for me to download it while using the xbox app and its companion.
  4. DevikM Win User

Xbox game pass

I think it is because you are trying to download Sea of thieves instead of the anniversary edition.

Try this:

Open the Microsoft Store(No the gamepass app), then search for Sea of thieves: Anniversary Edition and try to download that.
  5. b62752a9-5d0d-49bd-8 Win User

Why does the Xbox app insist on installing multiple installations of games on my C drive without my permission?

Sea of thieves decided to uninstall itself for some reason over night, making it so that I cant play Sea of Thieves today due to the long download time.

If I buy Sea of Thieves on Steam, can I play with the same account as on the xbox app version? That way I wont need to deal with the Xbox app or its version of Sea of Thieves.
  6. Chak Prospero Win User

Unable to Join Game or Accept Invites on Sea of Thieves after installing Steam version

After uninstalling and reinstalling Sea of Thieves and the Xbox Game Bar many times, I am able to invite and accept invites on Sea of Thieves Insider through the Game Bar. I am able to send invites from the Game Bar for Sea of Thieves. However, when I receive an invite or try to join in on Sea of Thieves, I still have the same problem. Sea of Thieves and Sea of Thieves Insider are two different builds. There must be a file somewhere on my computer that is not being deleted or uninstalled and it's not allowing me to accept these invites on just Sea of Thieves. I don't know how to find this file.
Thema:

1. When ever I try to download sea of thieves on my Xbox app it doesn't load. I have scoured... - Similar Threads - ever try download

2. When ever i try to play a game its saying “check your network” even though i am online

in XBoX on Consoles
    When ever i try to play a game its saying “check your network” even though i am online: When ever i try to play a game its saying “check your network” even though i am online 02e83646-6549-4dd8-87d7-8502c9261a43
  3. Why when ever i try to use my xbox series s it’s a black screen so i try to reset the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why when ever i try to use my xbox series s it’s a black screen so i try to reset the...: Reseting resolution doesnt do anything on my xbox series s de8ff0eb-fe74-4afb-a346-2d6479e00dc2
  4. When ever I try to install a game error 0x80070005

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When ever I try to install a game error 0x80070005: Windows is up to date and everything is how it should be but error 0x80070005 popped up out of no where and does not allow me to download games 0x80070005 pops up I've seen different types of...
  5. when ever i try to join forza 5 online it says this feature is blocked because your profile...

in XBoX on Windows
    when ever i try to join forza 5 online it says this feature is blocked because your profile...: this feature is blocked because your profile does not have sufficient privilege's 8db428b9-6e98-4e29-a3c3-7373c4d07ebc
  6. I need help. I'm trying to connect to my switch with my Microsoft account but when ever I...

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help. I'm trying to connect to my switch with my Microsoft account but when ever I...: I need help. I'm trying to connect to my switch with my Microsoft account but when ever I finish filling it out it takes me to an Xbox 8aa6ace2-1a33-4507-9e50-62116a14af83
  7. Ever tried playing split screen for 360 game on Xbox one? It took us over an hour to setup

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ever tried playing split screen for 360 game on Xbox one? It took us over an hour to setup: Had to create 2 new Xbox profiles and 1 new Microsoft account and recover login for my original account took over an hour of typing in emails using Xbox controller...
  8. When ever I try to join my Xbox friends on my Switch a pop up happens.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When ever I try to join my Xbox friends on my Switch a pop up happens.: I’ve tried restarting my switch and I’ve tried connecting to a different WiFi but it just doesn’t work, so I have zero idea what to do next. The pop up says “Unable to connect, restart you client....
  9. How do I complete this step I tried ever logical thing and it doesn’t seem to work?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I complete this step I tried ever logical thing and it doesn’t seem to work?: [img] If anyone has any anwsers would be greatly appreciated thank you and have a good day e3596802-8e53-4013-a792-4f2db5754f52
  10. When ever I try to play my Xbox after a certain time it won't let me. I tried to find the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When ever I try to play my Xbox after a certain time it won't let me. I tried to find the...: When ever I try to play my Xbox after a certain time it won't let me. I tried to find the problem and this popped up. Can someone tell what the problem is? 6af5efce-0a51-48ce-a91a-972ce3b8ceb7