When does the XBOX One comes to the Netherlands???
Discus and support When does the XBOX One comes to the Netherlands??? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm in the same boat as I'm from Finland.. since there was no news on the subject, I just imported from Germany and will sell my finnish preorder to a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TwanBuelens, Feb 1, 2014.
Page 2 of 3
Page 2 of 3
Thema:
When does the XBOX One comes to the Netherlands???
Loading...
-
When does the XBOX One comes to the Netherlands??? - Similar Threads - does comes Netherlands
-
Does anyone know what time disc to digital comes out for insiders / what time updates...
in XboX InsidersDoes anyone know what time disc to digital comes out for insiders / what time updates...: Just curious if I should expect to be able to start the download before leaving for work. Thanks! submitted by /u/Bidoof117 [link] [comments] -
I haven't got the new uodste yet what time does it come out?
in XboX InsidersI haven't got the new uodste yet what time does it come out?: Just a question submitted by /u/Arthur_Morganreal [link] [comments] -
Why does my Turtle Beach Stealth 500 only have audio coming out of the right headphone
in XBoX on ConsolesWhy does my Turtle Beach Stealth 500 only have audio coming out of the right headphone: Whenever I turn on and use my headset, I am only getting audio from my right headphone, and can’t figure out how to get the left one working b5ce482e-6f2c-4969-924e-6f691f21d8f1 -
If there is no audio through USB then why does my Nova 5x come with a dongle which plugs...
in XBoX on ConsolesIf there is no audio through USB then why does my Nova 5x come with a dongle which plugs...: I want to understand how this works and why someone hasn't made an Xbox dongle to connect Bluetooth speakers. MS just make a licensed dongle and charge us 40 bucks for it so I can hear my game... -
Does the Series X in this bundle come with a disc drive?
in XBoX on ConsolesDoes the Series X in this bundle come with a disc drive?: Does anyone know if this Black Ops 6 Series X bundle comes with a disc drive? No where on the site does it mention it, but the PS5 version of this bundle is listed to come with a disc drive. I... -
When does my payment for xbox come out?
in XBoX AccessibilityWhen does my payment for xbox come out?: When does my payment for game pass come out of my account? 93edd84d-cc1c-4725-bcc7-021ee2ed38d1 -
Is it just me or does anyone else think Minecraft Java edition should come to xbox ?
in XBoX Games and AppsIs it just me or does anyone else think Minecraft Java edition should come to xbox ?: Should Minecraft Java edition be on Xbox I think it should 72fa3504-38dc-4e17-bfe3-560ac74c8f85 -
If I buy a game through the xbox app on pc does the game come with the dlcs.
in XBoX Games and AppsIf I buy a game through the xbox app on pc does the game come with the dlcs.: For reference I bought fallout 3 and all the dlcs on xbox. But if I rebuy it on the xbox app on pc, do I have to buy the dlcs for it again? 6d3c286e-fb18-4209-bf0d-e06122b97444 -
Why does no music on the orange box come on? (backwards compatibility)
in XBoX Games and AppsWhy does no music on the orange box come on? (backwards compatibility): Whenever i play the orange box on the series x, the music doesn’t come on however the sound does. Many others have the same issue but no fix. 9d3f9524-3b38-40e4-9400-a8e386bfc148