when does it charge when im using the microsoft account balance instead of my debit card?

Discus and support when does it charge when im using the microsoft account balance instead of my debit card? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I preordered a game that comes out on February 2 of this year, but the Microsoft account balance doesn't show a change, I preorder the game in... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ENRIQUE L RAMOS PADILLA, Jan 2, 2024.

1. when does it charge when im using the microsoft account balance instead of my debit card?

Hello, I preordered a game that comes out on February 2 of this year, but the Microsoft account balance doesn't show a change, I preorder the game in November, I read that it charges immediately using the Microsoft Account balance in full payment

:)

ENRIQUE L RAMOS PADILLA, Jan 2, 2024
  2. Enrique Ramos3 Win User

when does it charge when im using the microsoft account balance instead of my debit card?

It says that the order still pending
  3. Enrique Ramos3 Win User

I know that the game is going to be avaible in February 2, im just aknig when its going to charge the Microsoft account
  4. Vanessaez Win User

Hello ENRIQUE,my name is Vanessa, I will be happy to help you.

I am very sorry for what you are going through, I understand your confusion. When you reserve a game on Xbox, your Microsoft account will be charged for the full amount of the game immediately.

However, the game will not be downloaded or playable until it is released on launch day.

In your case, you pre-ordered the game in November.

The full amount of the game was charged to your Microsoft account at that time.

However, the game won't be released until February 2nd.

Therefore, your Microsoft account balance will not show any changes until launch day.

On launch day, the game will automatically download to your Xbox console.

Once the game has downloaded, you can start playing it.

Source: https://help.ads.microsoft.com/apex/index/3/es/52068

These are basic solutions to these problems, but they can lead to a solution, remember that this is a public forum where we are players like you who want to help, good luck and happy day.

Sincerely,
    Vanessa.
  5. HomegrownSilky Win User

Check your purchase history to see if the pre-order actually went through and report back to us what you find.
  6. Stan1001 Win User

Can't purchase Microsoft Flight Simulator Standard version using my Microsoft Account balance

Then why did it charge my entire debit card when my account balance was just $60 when I first purchased it? I had to make a refund soon after the purchase. It should have charged everything from my account balance and cover the rest of the payment from my debit card.
Thema:

1. when does it charge when im using the microsoft account balance instead of my debit card? - Similar Threads - does charge using

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. Does voice chat ban affect party voice chat too?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Does voice chat ban affect party voice chat too?: If someone gets a voice chat ban in warzone, does that affect their own party voice chat too? My party can’t hear me in my party but I can hear them d2250211-35af-481f-9348-72eac4eeedd7
  4. when pluging a flash to my xbox one console to do an offline update it does not see the flash

in XBoX on Consoles
    when pluging a flash to my xbox one console to do an offline update it does not see the flash: when pluging a flash to my xbox one console to do an offline update it does not see the flash i formatted it to ntfs and installed the osu1 extracted it put it in the flash and then plugged my...
  5. Why does my Xbox say I'm in game chat when I'm in party chat

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does my Xbox say I'm in game chat when I'm in party chat: It all started today, I was gonna play L4D2 with my friends when I couldn't hear anyone, my pfp in the party was dark and I couldn't hear anybody. Can someone help please?...
  6. Why does my card continue to get charged even when the card no longer exists

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my card continue to get charged even when the card no longer exists: I continue to get charged on my card that doesn't even exist anymore for the Xbox ultimate. This Xbox was sold in that account isn't even used anymore. Microsoft makes it virtually impossible to...
  7. Does anybody know what can be done about trying to get back refunds for charges that are...

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anybody know what can be done about trying to get back refunds for charges that are...: Microsoft replied back via email saying, "We double checked your account and found it's not eligible for a refund. REASON: There are no charges on your account and other account matching the...
  8. Does Xbox support revert to previous gamertag and charge again if changing another gamertag?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does Xbox support revert to previous gamertag and charge again if changing another gamertag?: Is it possible if I get refunded for asking Xbox support about reverting gamertag to previous and change to other one for free? 0a33d492-3da4-4bcd-ba10-38f73a3b3efd
  9. Why does Microsoft charge $299 to repair an Xbox for a known issue?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does Microsoft charge $299 to repair an Xbox for a known issue?: Our Xbox Series X turns off after being on for less than 10 seconds. We went through all of the troubleshooting steps (both online and through tech support) and the only option was for us to send...
  10. Why does Microsoft not provide any type of customer service? They charge all this money for...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does Microsoft not provide any type of customer service? They charge all this money for...: Why does Microsoft not provide any type of customer service? They charge all this money for subscription but make it impossible to access customer service via phone or online chat support....