When do we get the ability to set our Xbox Live account to Estonia?

Discus and support When do we get the ability to set our Xbox Live account to Estonia? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I've been using my account on a United Kingdom account for a while now, but my Xbox 360 dashboard has been limited due to me not actually being from UK... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Martin_357, Apr 1, 2023.

1. Martin_357
    Martin_357 Guest

I've been using my account on a United Kingdom account for a while now, but my Xbox 360 dashboard has been limited due to me not actually being from UK (from Estonia). How would I even go about requesting support for a country?

:)

Martin_357, Apr 1, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

If a region is not supported it's typically due to rules and regulations in the country. It would be up to Microsoft and your government to work it out. There's not really a way to request support.
  3. Pig The Harry Win User

Can't add credit card becouse of region

So what should i do when i will get new account in region, becouse Estonia do not exist in xbox live.
  4. jants110 Win User

prepaid code didnt work

i live in Estonia and i did purchase it from Estonia and my gamertag is set to Estonia too.
  5. CryingHero Win User

Estonia for Xbox One X

Unfortunately Estonia is not a supported country for Xbox live.

As suggested you could set to another region and use online codes but this is against the terms of use and may result in action against the account.

As also said hopefully Estonia will be supported in the near future.
  6. Miss Ghidorah Win User

Xbos-0x80122730 a42b06fe-d5fc-403d-9fe3-ed4d9658248a

Hi laifstale,

Unfortunately, Estonia is not an Xbox Live supported region. We don't recommend purchasing codes from other regions for the Xbox 360 console. You may need to reach out to the retailer and make sure to let them know that pre-paid codes for Estonia won't work.

However, we are always looking to expand our regions. Thank you for your understanding!
Thema:

1. When do we get the ability to set our Xbox Live account to Estonia? - Similar Threads - ability set Live

2. When will you give coop players the ability to toggle there own mics in party chat and not...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When will you give coop players the ability to toggle there own mics in party chat and not...: Me and friend trying to play local coop but be in party with friends not on same xbox. Xbox auto kills the ability for me and my friend to hear each other on the assumption we don't no how to...
  3. Please add the ability to only play with other console players in cross play

in XboX Insiders
    Please add the ability to only play with other console players in cross play: I love playing competitive games with people who are on a level playing field, but you throw PC gamers into the mix and I feel they have an extremely unfair advantage when pitted against xbox and...
  4. does windows 11 have built in Xbox wireless ability or do i still need the adapter to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    does windows 11 have built in Xbox wireless ability or do i still need the adapter to...: does windows 11 have built in Xbox wireless ability or do i still need the adapter to connect my turtle beach stealth 600 gen 2 xbox headset to my pc? 44c096fb-f60c-480b-a9a6-52b7ad237817
  5. does windows 11 have built in Xbox wireless ability or do i still need the adapter to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    does windows 11 have built in Xbox wireless ability or do i still need the adapter to...: does windows 11 have built in Xbox wireless ability or do i still need the adapter to connect my turtle beach stealth 600 gen 2 xbox headset to my pc? 97179966-61f9-4f9a-9fc7-c9977172de08
  6. Ability to appear offline while showing online to specific friends.

in XboX Insiders
    Ability to appear offline while showing online to specific friends.: I was thinking that it would be nice if they would add a feature that would allow you to appear offline with the option of showing certain friends that you are online instead of showing offline to...
  7. We need the ability to recreate xbox 360 avatars on the avatar editor

in XBoX Accessibility
    We need the ability to recreate xbox 360 avatars on the avatar editor: We need the ability to recreate xbox 360 avatars on the avatar editor, because i loved spending hours messing around with the characters back in 2019, but now i'm super bummed out that i have to...
  8. When are you going to give us the ability turn off crossplay.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When are you going to give us the ability turn off crossplay.: I know Xbox has the ability to turn off crossplay. PC community cheats way too often and we’re at a disadvantag. PlayStation allows for them to do it, so can you. Really like Xbox but if we don’t...
  9. Can we please add the ability to set a screen time limit on the organizer account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can we please add the ability to set a screen time limit on the organizer account?: Without the ability to set an organizer account time limit, there are workarounds to screen time and I’m sure there are some adults who could benefit from this as well, just like we do with apple...
  10. No access or ability to reset password to a Microsoft account I set up and purchased a game...

in XBoX Accessibility
    No access or ability to reset password to a Microsoft account I set up and purchased a game...: My friend has been on to me for a while about playing Age of empires 2 with him on Xbox. I long time packed my xbox away as I never play on it anymore since I got a powerful PC. He mentioned PC...