when do the robux gift cards come back in stock?

Discus and support when do the robux gift cards come back in stock? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; when do robux gift cards come back in stock d5f8d2f4-d374-4659-8c1e-24b4cf9e62e7 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by taizdonut, May 2, 2023.

1. taizdonut
    taizdonut Guest

when do robux gift cards come back in stock

:)

taizdonut, May 2, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

Whenever they get them back. Could takes days. Could take weeks.
  3. Andrea Pagani2 Win User

100 Robux option gone from Microsoft Rewards?????? When is it coming back????????

27 maggio 2023

The 100 Robux option in Microsoft Rewards has disappeared like it had in 2021, I know that the rewards team has run out of 100 robux gift cards due to popular demand.

But does anyone know when they gift cards are coming
  4. Smwutches Win User

roblox

The Robux gift cards are not currently available. They rotate out gift cards occasionally.
  5. gamegeniussqidee Win User

Redeeming gift cards to robux windows 11

Hi

Thanks for the fast response

Does this mean that if I redeem the gift card and then purchase the robux will a option be there to use the gift card money or do I have to do something different?
  6. WattyNuela Win User

When does the 100 Robux Gift Card option come back?

Hello Izyaan, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you, ready to assist with this.

Not a Microsoft employee.

I would like to let you know that at the moment, there is no official information from the Microsoft rewards support about when the 100 Robux gift card option is going to come back.
Thema:

1. when do the robux gift cards come back in stock? - Similar Threads - robux gift cards

2. Do 100 robux digital gift cards even work?

in XBoX on Windows
    Do 100 robux digital gift cards even work?: Hey just wondering, do 100 robux digital gift cards even work or are just a waste? Tried to redeem one and never got the 100 robux or a code to redeem it, just want my points back if not...
  3. how can i redeem a robux gift card that my friend from another country sent?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how can i redeem a robux gift card that my friend from another country sent?: my friend from America sent me a robux gift card to me but when I tried to redeem it, it said that the currency did not match my account currency, how can i change my Roblox account region so I...
  4. why have the robux gift cards been removed from microsoft rewards?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why have the robux gift cards been removed from microsoft rewards?: why have the roblox gift cards been removed from microsoft rewards and will they be back. 80df6bef-c506-4514-93a0-b7872a61570e
  5. When does the 100 Robux Gift Card option come back?

in XBoX on Windows
    When does the 100 Robux Gift Card option come back?: If anyone knows please tell ab224209-e701-43b0-91f2-41c96ae8601e
  6. Where is offer 200 robux or 100 robux gift card sir?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where is offer 200 robux or 100 robux gift card sir?: Where did 200 / 100 robux giftcard gone and when it will be back a7a50e77-b56a-4474-994f-e5c701c92486
  7. How to buy robux using xbox/microsoft gift card?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to buy robux using xbox/microsoft gift card?: Hi, since Microsoft removed the 100 robux option for Microsoft Rewards, do I use Microsoft gift cards or Xbox gift cards if I want to purchase robux using the microsoft roblox app....
  8. Can india 999 INR gift card work for robux

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can india 999 INR gift card work for robux: Hi, Since I live in india and and can only buy xbox gift cards in INR, I am wondering if it will work to buy robux still since that says its USD, Thank you a4cef5a5-ab83-446a-9f80-7284dd8b4684
  9. How do I use a microsoft gift card to buy robux?!?!!?!?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I use a microsoft gift card to buy robux?!?!!?!?: Recently I bought a 10-dollar Microsoft Gift card from Microsoft Rewards, and I was wondering is there a way to buy robux, as if the microsoft gift card was a code, or a debit card? Or is there...
  10. Roblox Gift Card 100 Robux Microsoft Rewards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox Gift Card 100 Robux Microsoft Rewards: So apparently I can't redeem the gift card. Whenever I confirm sometimes it lets me verify my identity through the SMS message code and sometimes don't. When I do all that it showes an error that...