when do new activities show up in the insider app?

Discus and support when do new activities show up in the insider app? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Its sunday ands theirs nothing new in their submitted by /u/VeterinarianNo5081 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/VeterinarianNo5081, Feb 25, 2024.

1. when do new activities show up in the insider app?

/u/VeterinarianNo5081, Feb 25, 2024
  2. DiseasedBadger Win User

Please help Xbox one friends

New players are now showing up in followers and activity alerts. Previous players who've added me when Xbox live had a problem are not showing up.
  3. Wishcatcher Win User

xbox insider program how dose one get an invite to alpha ring status

Hi,

Its only with invitation and if you was one of the pioneer of the program.

Now i heard that some new invitation can be send by the staff depending of your activities and rank.

The best advice i can provide you : do all missions inside the insider app.

Regards,
  4. Cepi 77 Win User

Activity feed not updating and other Dashboard problems (region specific)

Since 3 weeks I got this annoying problem. My activity feed stopped working on both Xbox One console and smartglass app. If I post something, it never shows up and my friends can't see any of my activity.

On the smartglass app, my profile appears empty too. My activity feed is blank, when I try to post something it never shows up. The recent activity and achievements sections are also empty. Any solution?
  5. ONEEYEDKILLAh Win User

Sea of Thieves not appearing in insider hub

Seems like you are most certainly into the program, it shows you are in the alpha in that screenshot. It should be showing up in your Xbox Insider App. Are you launching the app on your windows 10 pc? Does it indicate that you are signed into the same gamertag
    in the insider app?
  6. crew97 Win User

Not working for me either.

My Xbox One smart glass app shows none of my activity or achievements. Also most of my friends don't show up in the activity feed.
Thema:

when do new activities show up in the insider app?

1. when do new activities show up in the insider app? - Similar Threads - activities show insider

2. My account was hacked activity.

in XBoX on Windows
    My account was hacked activity.: My account was hacked. I received an email from microsoft of suspicious activity. It was me. I already removed credit card info and reset my password. What do I do for the pending charges? It is...
  3. why does my xbox gamepass subscription say its active even tho it expired a day ago and...

in XboX Insiders
    why does my xbox gamepass subscription say its active even tho it expired a day ago and...: i tried to redeem a code but it said i have to eait til my gamepass expires submitted by /u/Willing-Gas-9895 [link] [comments]
  4. Are the following rules for xbox captures and activity feed posts true?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Are the following rules for xbox captures and activity feed posts true?: On my Xbox One X console about 3 days ago, all of my captures and activity feed posts of them were deleted. Even captures and posts from years ago. To lose my activity feed posts that had likes...
  5. How long does it take for rewards to activate?

in XBoX on Windows
    How long does it take for rewards to activate?: I claimed 1000 robux from rewards 3 to 4 days ago, but i still haven't gotten the robux on my account 0e960af7-e0ce-4b4c-b376-e5ea53a8b462
  6. Why doesnt my xbox activity feed show when ive added someone anymore?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesnt my xbox activity feed show when ive added someone anymore?: Up until around 3 years ago, if you went on someone’s activity feed if they had added someone, it would say. I would like to know when ive added people so i would normally check the activity feed...
  7. Why is my 360 showing what friends are active, but saying I can't connect to the internet?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my 360 showing what friends are active, but saying I can't connect to the internet?: My system says i'm not connecting to the internet, however it shows what friends are online. Tested the ethernet cable in a Sony console and it worked fine. How can it show what friends are online...
  8. Xbox Game Bar/App Social activity status is showing "Online" instead of Playing: "Call of...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Game Bar/App Social activity status is showing "Online" instead of Playing: "Call of...: As the title states, the Xbox app/Game Bar is not recognizing "Call of Duty MW3" as a game. The social status/game activity displays as Online only. Although all privacy settings are set to Allow....
  9. Paid for Minecraft Realms, have an Active subscription, but it shows up as Expired in game.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Paid for Minecraft Realms, have an Active subscription, but it shows up as Expired in game.: I migrated my Realms a while back and have already been billed on 12/1 by microsoft for the subscription this month. It shows up as an Active subscription on my microsoft accounts page, but...
  10. Game Pass Ultimate Not Showing As Active On Android App

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass Ultimate Not Showing As Active On Android App: Hello, Every time I try to use the android app for cloud gaming it says that I need an ultimate subscription. I do have an ultimate sun active currently and it just the android app that’s not...