When do I get the $50 gift card with the credit card?

Discus and support When do I get the $50 gift card with the credit card? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I made a purchase in the store with it like it says to, but haven’t seen or received anything. submitted by /u/GreatWhitePimp [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/GreatWhitePimp, Nov 25, 2023.

1. When do I get the $50 gift card with the credit card?

I made a purchase in the store with it like it says to, but haven’t seen or received anything.

submitted by /u/GreatWhitePimp
    [link] [comments]

/u/GreatWhitePimp, Nov 25, 2023
  2. xUAFxFireWilley Win User

New Video Up + $50 GameStop GiftCard

When I reach 50, it will be a $50 gift card, and when I reach 100 it will be a $100 gift card to someplace, havent decided yet.
  3. Dre G Writer Win User

Mass Effect 3 Collectors Edition

Well, I will be getting the Best Buy one anyways as I been wanting to get enough points on my credit card to get this $50 Best buy gift card. Man I love reward points. I get free games for paying my bills with my credit card. F**KING A!!!
  4. Zak M Win User

gift cards

You can apply both gift cards to your account and they will combine as 1 Microsoft account credit. For example if you wanted to buy a game worth $100 but you had 2x $50 gift cards, you can apply both of the $50 gift cards and then purchase the game (as they will combine both gift cards into a single $100 account credit)

To apply gift cards to your account use this link: https://redeem.microsoft.com/

Alternatively, you can also apply gift cards to your account by opening up the Microsoft store app > Hovering over the menu > then select “redeem”.
  5. CyTeK1978 Win User

Payment

On MS Store you can use Credit Cards and Cash Gift Cards.

Sometimes i use a 50,- EUR Card, when i buy something i can choose if i want to pay with this (you must first redeem the code) or want to use my CC.
  6. Bob Hall2 Win User

Do you need to put your credit card information in order to buy Minecraft?

It says I need to pay via credit or debit card when I have enough in gift card credit
Thema:

When do I get the $50 gift card with the credit card?

1. When do I get the $50 gift card with the credit card? - Similar Threads - $50 gift card

2. i got a visa gift card at a family dollar and I put $50 on it and i tried it for Minecraft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i got a visa gift card at a family dollar and I put $50 on it and i tried it for Minecraft...: We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out. Get more info 9PklcoMsGAOSGqRaM+B/d0.0.3 Sun, 10 Sep 2023 15:51:59 GMT e3393ea6-0110-439d-a3c7-a2869d44a668
  3. I can’t read my 50 dollars Xbox gift card code how do I see it

in XBoX on Windows
    I can’t read my 50 dollars Xbox gift card code how do I see it: How can I see my 50 dollar gift card code for my Xbox a11cc632-358e-4cbf-b0f4-12a654538975
  4. Oh hi, I bought 12 month membership and $50 Xbox gift card but got a message saying ''This...

in XBoX on Windows
    Oh hi, I bought 12 month membership and $50 Xbox gift card but got a message saying ''This...: Oh hi, I bought 12 month membership and $50 Xbox gift card but got a message saying ''This code is not yet active. Contact the merchant to active this code'' D: 5bf9bcea-1d80-4616-bff1-e88b369aa77f
  5. Can I use a 50 dollar Xbox gift card to buy Minecraft Java and Bedrock for pc?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I use a 50 dollar Xbox gift card to buy Minecraft Java and Bedrock for pc?: Because you can buy Minecraft Java and Bedrock from the Xbox app, can you use an Xbox gift card to redeem Minecraft from the Xbox app? fc0136c8-88ed-47c6-93c8-2efc69ac1161
  6. 50 dollars gift card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    50 dollars gift card: Bought 50 dollar card put info from back of card in on my account said it was accepted went to purchase game from store and money not on my account??? a248e564-a244-4b76-b6f6-1c89b1d8e9e7
  7. I spent $50 on the Summer Spotlight sale, where is my $10 gift card? (Terrible Customer...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I spent $50 on the Summer Spotlight sale, where is my $10 gift card? (Terrible Customer...: After writing into Rewards Support, they confirmed that I did in fact meet the requirements for the Summer Spotlight Sale gift card with my purchases of Othercide and Liquid Sunshine. But after...
  8. I'm being double charged for a $50 Xbox Gift card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I'm being double charged for a $50 Xbox Gift card: A few hours ago i bought a $50 microsoft gift card and when i checked my account the transaction says two items of $50 are processing which has made my account go overdrawn. I contacted Microsoft...
  9. 2 carte cadeau de 50.- [Translation - 2 gift card of 50.-]

in XBoX on Consoles
    2 carte cadeau de 50.- [Translation - 2 gift card of 50.-]: Bonjours, J'ai acheter 2 cartes cadeaux de 50.- Je l'es ai ajouter a mon compte. Au final je ne possède qu'un montant de 50.- car la 2 eme carte ajouter a ecraser la 1 ere. Est-ce normal? si oui...
  10. Damaged My 50$ Gift Card ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Damaged My 50$ Gift Card ?: So I just bought a gift card , unfortunately I damaged the code , is there any way to get another code ? I mean there is bunch of numbers Written / Printed on the top left of the gift card ? I...