When do I get my confirmation email? having issues with starfield premium pre order

Discus and support When do I get my confirmation email? having issues with starfield premium pre order in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Pre ordered starfield premium months ago. When it came time for the money to be deducted a few days ago the payment failed even though I had enough... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Crilly_885, Aug 25, 2023.

1. Crilly_885
    Crilly_885 Guest

When do I get my confirmation email? having issues with starfield premium pre order

Pre ordered starfield premium months ago.

When it came time for the money to be deducted a few days ago the payment failed even though I had enough funds on the card, apparently a few people had the same issue.

Anyway I changed the payment option to another card and it now it says completed under the order, the money has just been taken out by microsoft after half an hour but I have no confirmation email? Do I need to just wait it out? I'm used to playstations system where everything is done in one hit.

:)

Crilly_885, Aug 25, 2023
  2. EzequielNeves19 Win User

Hello Crilly_885 how are you?

My name is Ezequiel I'm an Independent Consultant.

You can rest assured that your purchase has been made, if you want you can log into your account and check that your game has already been approved.

To view your purchases, press the Xbox  button to open the dashboard.
    Go to Profile & System > Settings > Account > Payment & Billing.
    Select Order History to view your purchases.

Sign in to account.microsoft.com.
    Select Payment & Billing > Order History.
  3. RabbiddogRH1 Win User

Starfield preload keeps failing to download

Ok, I think I figured out the issue. I first pre-installed just the game titled "Starfield" last week. When I kept trying to pre-install that version it keeps failing. When I did a search in the XBOX app on my PC for Starfield, it showed all the editions and also the one titled "Starfield" that I was trying to install. When I looked at the "Starfield Standard Edition" it also showed pre-install now (I'm a gamepass premium subscriber) so I tried that one and it is installing now. So far no errors. The weird thing is when I go back and look at the one just titled Starfield and it also shows as downloading. I think that particular download link is broken.
  4. ngocphi Win User

Refund

Do you know what the release date is ?.

I only see the October 5th date

Well usually no you wouldn't get an email if you cancel an pre-order

I think you forgot to read the disclaimer

When you pre-order something you do not get charged until 10days before release canceling a pre-order before that confirms the cancelation but since you canceled before release and assuming it was over10 days before release since I donno when it is for your region

You don't get a refund for something you werent charged
  5. xSolidArmorx Win User

Digital download pre-ordering

I know that I pre-ordered Destiny: The Taken King a while ago through the Xbox Store. However, I cannot find my confirmation email. Is there a way to track my pre-order?
  6. TarmacTrauma Win User

Need to verify my eligibility

You may also want to check the date the email was sent out, some people are reporting that the confirmation email says the purchase was on the 5th when the confirmation email was sent on the 4rth, proving it was a pre-order.
Thema:

1. When do I get my confirmation email? having issues with starfield premium pre order - Similar Threads - confirmation email having

2. Purchased a xbox core controller + usb C combo but never recieved confirmation email

in XBoX on Windows
    Purchased a xbox core controller + usb C combo but never recieved confirmation email: I purchased this controller here under guest using the same email as my account (didn't remember my account info at the time) but never received an email confirmation after purchase....
  3. How do I cancel my refund request if I never received an confirmation email from Microsoft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I cancel my refund request if I never received an confirmation email from Microsoft...: I recently requested ark ascended and I accidentally sent a request to refund it an never got a confirmation email for I can cancel the refund request b788e17e-6d9d-43fb-8aad-b22bf4b75e8b
  4. Do I have to wait till my security email is confirmed?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Do I have to wait till my security email is confirmed?: I’ve recently reset my security email and I’ve tried to sign on to my Xbox account but I get a pop up saying that my security has been reset and I can continue using my account as normal but when...
  5. I’m trying to confirm my epic games email to enable 2fa

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’m trying to confirm my epic games email to enable 2fa: I logged into epic games using an outlook account for Xbox, I tried to confirm my email for epic games, but it is a separate yahoo email, I do not have access to the yahoo account and cannot...
  6. The confirmation email on my other account no longer exists and is keeping me from logging in

in XBoX Accessibility
    The confirmation email on my other account no longer exists and is keeping me from logging in: A while ago I changed my email on Microsoft, however the website still thinks I'm using my old email as a confirmation email. Every time I try to log in it tries to send a confirmation code to...
  7. Repeat Parental Consent Emails After Confirming Consent

in XBoX Accessibility
    Repeat Parental Consent Emails After Confirming Consent: Hi, I keep receiving emails from Microsoft Family (*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***) about confirming parental consent for my daughter's Xbox account. I've already...
  8. How do I fix which email confirmation is sent to when I try to log in with xbox?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I fix which email confirmation is sent to when I try to log in with xbox?: I am trying to log in to The elderscrolls online, however, when I try to log in with xbox it sends the email to whatever my email is, minus one of the letters. 313ddd95-a6e7-4524-884f-3d2cce78d6b8
  9. I paid for a pre ordered game but I have not received any email to confirm it has been paid

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I paid for a pre ordered game but I have not received any email to confirm it has been paid: 2nd time I have done this, yet no answer. It is saying that it has been completed on my order history but I have not received any email confirming the payment. Please what is going on. It is...
  10. Wasn't I suppose to receive an email from the Ambassadors Program to confirm I was removed...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Wasn't I suppose to receive an email from the Ambassadors Program to confirm I was removed...: I remember back then I was removed from the Xbox Ambassadors Program, but I thought I would get an email saying that I was removed? I kind of was confused. 87227751-6121-44c8-ad2c-f192ea6e4e6f