When did Xbox Live become the Gestapo?

Discus and support When did Xbox Live become the Gestapo? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Why is it that people playing M rated games on Xbox One that use adult language and cursing aren't allowed to trash talk to other players that provoke... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by M3RCUL33S, Oct 9, 2017.

1. M3RCUL33S
    M3RCUL33S Guest

Why is it that people playing M rated games on Xbox One that use adult language and cursing aren't allowed to trash talk to other players that provoke them? Last I checked, that wasn't a problem on the 360 but I guess snowflakes have taken over the system.

:)

M3RCUL33S, Oct 9, 2017
  2. When did Xbox Live become so lousy?

For the last 6 months I'm getting dropped connections several times a day. Is it Xbox live or are the Left 4 Dead servers all old and lousy now? I run the network test and I get NAT Moderate, which is bull because I only have one NAT option on the modem
    and it is open. I also never used to get this error. I even enabled port forwarding and I still get Moderate. Again, bull.

Maybe if we get several hundred disconnects a month Microsoft can discount the membership fee? Anybody else would do that in order to keep a customer. I've been a member for 2 years now and with an upgrade to my internet speed I'm getting nothing but issues.
    The best connection I can get is 2 bars and I can count on one hand the number of L4D players I've seen with 3 bars. What the hell? They're still selling this game! Try playing online and you get nothing but lag and drops.

I have a Netgear WNR350 just in case anybody has figured out how to get Xbox Live from complaining about a wide-open NAT setting.

So disgusted with the connections lately I probably won't bother to renew my membership. Eventually all games get old but that doesn't mean I want to quit playing them. Old or not I'm paying a fee to be able to play online. I don't think I'm getting my money's
    worth.

SSRS Hurts my head, Oct 9, 2017
  3. When did Xbox Live become so lousy?

I'm not 100% clear if this is an XBOX Live disconnection, and/or a L4D disconnection. Either way, have a look at this link, and see if this helps your NAT issue, as I feel getting your NAT open may alleviate some issues you are having.

[View:]

Sometimes it's trial and error with NAT and modems, and you may be best calling Netgear for help is you haven't done so already.

RetractableSkel, Oct 9, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

The rules have always been the same. Even on the 360.

Smwutches, Oct 9, 2017
  5. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    Plus the age rating on a game has nothing to do with xbox live.

Age ratings only mean someone under that age can not buy the game,does not mean they can not play the game.

Everything you do on xbox live must be rated E for everyone.That has always been the rules.

Daft Badger, Nov 1, 2018
  6. Smwutches Win User

The rules have always been the same. Even on the 360.
  7. Daft Badger Win User

Plus the age rating on a game has nothing to do with xbox live.

Age ratings only mean someone under that age can not buy the game,does not mean they can not play the game.

Everything you do on xbox live must be rated E for everyone.That has always been the rules.
  8. RetractableSkel Win User

When did Xbox Live become so lousy?

I'm not 100% clear if this is an XBOX Live disconnection, and/or a L4D disconnection. Either way, have a look at this link, and see if this helps your NAT issue, as I feel getting your NAT open may alleviate some issues you are having.

[View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvwDZVpqhzw]

Sometimes it's trial and error with NAT and modems, and you may be best calling Netgear for help is you haven't done so already.
  9. Georges C. Win User

since when did xbox live become club penguin

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Geoff, Enforcement is a department apart from this community and Xbox service and is not possible for us to access to your account and enforcement details.

As this forum is public viewing and unfortunately as independent consultants we do not have access there is some data or your account, we cannot specify the actual reason or verify precisely what the reason for your suspension or ban.

Types of Xbox enforcement actions

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/family-onli...

Xbox device suspensions and bans

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/family-onli...

Unfortunately in cases like this not even Xbox support can help you and not all types of suspensions or bans are available for an appeal.
  10. Geoff D.. Win User

since when did xbox live become club penguin

I'm well aware nobody can help my or anyone situation dealing with enforcement. Thats part of the point I'm try to make here. to shed light on a problem that needs to be worked on.
Thema:

1. When did Xbox Live become the Gestapo? - Similar Threads - did Live become

2. Did xbox live stop support for 360 games like Borderlands 2?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Did xbox live stop support for 360 games like Borderlands 2?: I recently beaten the game and came back a few days later to find that I can't connect to xbox live for some reason playing a 360 game but I dont have a problem with xbox live playing a newer game...
  3. Did Microsoft block Xbox 360s from Xbox Live on 1-11-24?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Did Microsoft block Xbox 360s from Xbox Live on 1-11-24?: On Thursday 1-11-24 two of my xbox 360 S and my xbox 360 E stopped accessing Xbox live. I had been using daily until 1-11-24. Prior to the access failure I had made no changes to network...
  4. Xbox won't sign in to live, did restore per microsoft, now wont update after the reset and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won't sign in to live, did restore per microsoft, now wont update after the reset and...: Xbox was fine. Play daily. Haven’t played for a few days, turned on, couldn’t access gamepass games, told me to log in as payed user. I was. Restarted, removed and re added wifi, still no good....
  5. My xbox 360 dont wanto sign in xbox live and i did make a account on outlook but still xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox 360 dont wanto sign in xbox live and i did make a account on outlook but still xbox...: My xbox 360 dont wanto sign in by xbox live and i did make a account on outlook say there is error 6860bb1c-edef-4191-89df-c8da2a60b5fe
  6. I did my suspension but now I can’t live stream anymore

in XBoX Accessibility
    I did my suspension but now I can’t live stream anymore: I basically got an enforcement suspension through Xbox chat that ended yesterday the 25th at 5:40 but today, the 26th, I tried to live stream and it says I can’t even though the suspension is up....
  7. I did my research and found out Romania is not a supported country for XBOX LIVE but I dont...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I did my research and found out Romania is not a supported country for XBOX LIVE but I dont...: Please Help I don’t understand why the guys from the shop let me buy Xbox live knows it’s not supported in Romania. 871e4e8e-fd37-406c-b908-b4336bb84ad2
  8. since when did xbox live become club penguin

in XBoX Accessibility
    since when did xbox live become club penguin: in my case dealing with enforcement team they have no idea the vast amount of violations that happens daily. a single word and report is all it takes to have you entire lifetime playing on live be...
  9. Why did I lose all my Xbox live friends?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why did I lose all my Xbox live friends?: All my friends have disappeared from my friends list, and when I search up someone’s profile it shows a bunch of random hieroglyphic symbols as well as not let me open up their profile...
  10. I was looking through my recent transactions, why did i receive a "Xbox Live Rewards...

in XBoX on Windows
    I was looking through my recent transactions, why did i receive a "Xbox Live Rewards...: I was looking through my recent transactions, why did i receive a "Xbox Live Rewards Deposit $5.00"? I appreciate it but just wondering. 65d0c6a6-c723-48b3-9c67-e2f9f21e0c26