When did Microsoft start making such poor quality Xbox controllers

Discus and support When did Microsoft start making such poor quality Xbox controllers in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I recently purchased a brand new Xbox One X and was unable to get my play and charge set to charge my battery. I thought that my battery was just worn... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KNUCKLE HE4D 69, May 6, 2020.

1. When did Microsoft start making such poor quality Xbox controllers

I recently purchased a brand new Xbox One X and was unable to get my play and charge set to charge my battery. I thought that my battery was just worn out, so I purchased a new play and charge kit. I first tried using the kit to charge my old battery with
    failed results, then tried the new battery with the same results. Finally, I connected my old controller up with the new play and charge cable, but old battery and it charged just fine. I ended up coming to the conclusion that my brand new controller was faulty,
    so I ordered a warranty exchange. I receive the replacement today, hook it up, and it has the exact same problem as the other new one. I research online and find an article that, I missed prior to the exchange, stating that there are a lot of people with the
    same issues as me, when it comes to new controllers. Considering the fact that I purchased an Elite controller a couple years ago, that didn't even make it 6 months, including the warranty exchange, when a standard Xbox controller used to last me two years
    and now the standard seem to have become even poorer quality.

:)

KNUCKLE HE4D 69, May 6, 2020
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

I don't know if they manufacture poor quality controllers. Only two controllers I have had have stopped working, but that was me being clumsy with them, dropping them quite a few times, which in turn made them develop a fault. All the other controllers
    I have, I've never had an issue with.
  3. banej Win User

Poor Quality Controllers

I can attest to the build quality of the old controller.

-

I am currently on my second wired controller since I started gaming on the Xbox 360 in 2006.
  4. OwenStillman Win User

Poor Quality Controllers

You will be pleased to know that the new One controller has had a lot of toughness tests. And maybe it's where you buy them from? Mine have always been good quality, so try a different shop or company!
  5. DAVIDB67-62DE8553-CB Win User

Poor Quality Controllers

i've noticed that the controllers don't last half as long as the early ones used to,and loads of my friends have said the same,for the price you would expect better,i'd say just keep taking them back
  6. Robborboy-BA59BA8C-A Win User

Very Disappointed With Xbox One Controller Quality

The Xbox One controller feels flimsy and of poor quality. Furthermore the texture of it is terrible,
Thema:

1. When did Microsoft start making such poor quality Xbox controllers - Similar Threads - did Microsoft start

2. Dear Microsoft I need you to help me because I have redeemed 100 rubux and the code did not...

in XBoX on Windows
    Dear Microsoft I need you to help me because I have redeemed 100 rubux and the code did not...: My rubux i reedmed witch was 100 rubux don’t work the code Dosent I want compition witch is that I want 1000.rubux beacuse my code dont work 2d757090-6611-43a0-8e57-ca3937587095
  3. Did Microsoft block Xbox 360s from Xbox Live on 1-11-24?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Did Microsoft block Xbox 360s from Xbox Live on 1-11-24?: On Thursday 1-11-24 two of my xbox 360 S and my xbox 360 E stopped accessing Xbox live. I had been using daily until 1-11-24. Prior to the access failure I had made no changes to network...
  4. Why can't I view my captures on my PC? Did we time travel? Is it 2004? Microsoft owns...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I view my captures on my PC? Did we time travel? Is it 2004? Microsoft owns...: Why can't I view my captures on my PC? Did we time travel? Is it 2004? Microsoft owns everything. Figure it out. The only way I can view and edit my captures is through the Xbox app. What a joke....
  5. Did Microsoft get rid of all humans in customer service?!

in XBoX on Windows
    Did Microsoft get rid of all humans in customer service?!: Did Microsoft get rid of all humans in customer service?! Online chat option is gone. Phone numbers all go to a digital assistant who will not let you speak to a human. HOW DO I GET A HUMAN??!!!!!...
  6. Did Microsoft AUTO create an account for Fortnite?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Did Microsoft AUTO create an account for Fortnite?: My son just recently got an Xbox and we downloaded Fornite, however I was not there when he went to open the game on the console and it looks like a whole new Fortnite account was created for him....
  7. Locked out of hotmail, help? Tried requesting through microsoft, did not verify

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Locked out of hotmail, help? Tried requesting through microsoft, did not verify: I am locked out of hotmail, my son tried to reset the xbox and I got kicked out of email. I cannot reset password as it has a non existing email address to send to and the phone number I have on...
  8. cant log in my microsoft account, it says it dose not exist , but i did a pasword change in...

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant log in my microsoft account, it says it dose not exist , but i did a pasword change in...: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/528754833620992000/1179920572986179604/image.png?ex=657b89aa&is=656914aa&hm=8206c96d68c9c8e952be2d5d852eaa484d726f57e1f53355322566fbcd299d9b& Microsoft 帐户团队...
  9. How do I migrate my Xbox one Microsoft account to ps5 for my sons gta game I did it before...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I migrate my Xbox one Microsoft account to ps5 for my sons gta game I did it before...: i need to n igrate my Xbox account to ps5 for gta5 for my son any no how I can’t remember lol 93848b1a-9899-4f12-816f-041f4fc2c572
  10. Why did microsoft not transfer my ownership of minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did microsoft not transfer my ownership of minecraft: i’ve read so many forums and tried multiple things, reached out many times. Microsoft has no history of me owning minecraft yet i’ve been playing consistently on the same account for 6 years....