When connecting any controller to my girlfriends Xbox, the control will sync with Xbox and...

Discus and support When connecting any controller to my girlfriends Xbox, the control will sync with Xbox and... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have tried syncing every controller we have and none of them work with her Xbox but they all work perfectly fine with mine. I’ve tried using the usb... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by kash michael, Apr 12, 2023.

1. kash michael
    kash michael Guest

When connecting any controller to my girlfriends Xbox, the control will sync with Xbox and...

I have tried syncing every controller we have and none of them work with her Xbox but they all work perfectly fine with mine. I’ve tried using the usb port to sync every controller to her Xbox as well but the controllers won’t even turn on with this method. Her Xbox is old and she has never gotten it cleaned so it could be a console issue but I want to see if there is anything else to try before we bite the bullet and buy a new xbox. Any suggestions or tips are very much appreciated.

:)

kash michael, Apr 12, 2023
  2. D Boii 18 Win User

Xbox Controller Sync & Powering off from after pressing sync button five times....

My sync button turns off my Xbox one X and won't connect any controllers.

When controllers do connect they disconnect and flash.

Had this problem since beginning of February.
  3. DeniqL Win User

When connecting any controller to my girlfriends Xbox, the control will sync with Xbox and then immediately turn off?

Hi,Kash! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

Since the console is already old and has never been cleaned it is more than likely for this to be a hardware malfunction.

Let´s first try a basic power cycle

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off.

2 Unplug the console

3. Wait for 5 minutes,then plug and turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller.

If that does not work try factory resetting the console:

Press the Xbox button  to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

Select Reset console.

You can also try and do a general cleaning

Use a soft lint-free cloth (microfiber cloths work great) dampened with a little bit of mild soap and water, or premoistened disinfectant wipes.

Important Power off and disconnect your Xbox console from the wall before cleaning it. Don't apply liquids directly to your console or controllers.
  4. Jeremy2085 Win User

Can't use my Xbox 360 wireless controller

When connecting a controller to the xbox or pc, you can press the wireless button on the controller to sync the controller to the console or PC that you are trying to connect it to.
  5. Maxycase Win User

Controller won't sync to my xbox

Is the controller new? has it been working before?

Try to press the sync button on the controller and the Xbox console. More details can be found here on connecting your wireless controller to Xbox consoles:

https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/controller/connect-a-wireless-controller
    I bought it used froma friend he had it working on his console but when I got it the sync button was pushed in all the way. Then I opened up the contoller to find the sync button has completely broken off and rattles around in my contoller so pressing the
    sync button on my controller is not possible
  6. IrishNin9 Win User

Xbox 360 Controller Wont Connect Also No Picture

Read this carefully. The controller will NOT connect and there is no picture while it is on. When I Try to sync the controller to the xbox, it acts as if it found it but still does not connect.
Thema:

1. When connecting any controller to my girlfriends Xbox, the control will sync with Xbox and... - Similar Threads - connecting controller girlfriends

2. How do i find the setting that controls the wifi connection ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i find the setting that controls the wifi connection ?: My son’s xbox disconnects itself from the internet at 8:00 pm and we have no clue why. We have tried everything to fix it. Ive turned off all screen time settings. Turned them on. Changed times....
  3. Xbox controller only functions when connected to power

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller only functions when connected to power: I want to use an Xbox wireless controller on pc. My PC has Bluetooth 5.3 (MSI B650 Gaming Plus WIFI, Ryzen 5 7500f, RX 7800xt). I have tried two different brand new controllers and had the same...
  4. Neither of my xbox one controller will connect to my PC (USB)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Neither of my xbox one controller will connect to my PC (USB): I have two controllers that won't connect to my pc. I've tried 4 different USB cords, I've updated my controllers and I've even tried using my USB-C adapter . Both will blink when plugged in and...
  5. Trouble connecting XBox Series S controller to new Windows 11.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trouble connecting XBox Series S controller to new Windows 11.: Tried Bluetooth/paring and restarting...no other blue tooth devices are connected. Watched YouTube videos for Windows 11 - stuck! f992ffe4-060c-4ad7-ab2a-15d035d0f139
  6. Xbox one has a bright light then turns dim and not connecting to TV plus controller just...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one has a bright light then turns dim and not connecting to TV plus controller just...: I've tried connecting controller manually but still just flashes, have also unplugged everything and checked leads etc but still doing the same thing! Any ideas please or has it had its day?...
  7. Xbox One Controller only connects to my PC if I hold down on the bluetooth button on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Controller only connects to my PC if I hold down on the bluetooth button on...: I click the xbox button on the controller and it acts as if it's not connected to anything. But as soon as I click down on the bluetooth search button on the controller, my PC recognizes it...
  8. Series X console sync going off while controller is connected and without the sync button...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X console sync going off while controller is connected and without the sync button...: Everyone knows when you press the sync button makes the console flash as to show its ready for pairing but my controller is already paired and im not pressing the sync button yet its still going...
  9. Xbox Series X controller won't connect properly to console

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Series X controller won't connect properly to console: Randomly one day It stopped working even when connected to the console with a USB chord and whenever I try to turn it on, the light just keeps blinking slowly and doesn't want to turn on. I...
  10. Xbox Controller connected to pc not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller connected to pc not working: So ive connected my xbox controller to my PC and after I try to turn it on the xbox logo just keeps blinking and blinking, how do I fix that so it actually works. (I also don't have bluetooth on...