When completing missions, my Forza Horizon 5 crashes.

Discus and support When completing missions, my Forza Horizon 5 crashes. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When completing missions, my Forza Horizon 5 crashes. When you get to the end of the mission, it stays there. The same thing always happens when I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by parmer ditter, Jan 11, 2024.

1. When completing missions, my Forza Horizon 5 crashes.

When completing missions, my Forza Horizon 5 crashes. When you get to the end of the mission, it stays there. The same thing always happens when I restart the console. It is important to mention that in other games it does not happen.

:)

parmer ditter, Jan 11, 2024
  2. Andrew Gutierrez1 Win User

Why is my snow runner keep crashing

I’m experiencing crashing with Snowrunner, Forza Horizon 5 and High on life. I’ve only gotten to play roughly 10 minutes then it crashes oftentimes completely shutting down my console. It’s gotten frustrating.
  3. Mysteryunknown Win User

Forza Horizon 5 crashes after leaving a building or story mission?

Try running Forza Horizon 5 as an administrator. It fixed my random crashes.
  4. XBF - Hayabusa Win User

Game pass not saving progress...

Hello,

Sorry to hear you are experiencing issues with Forza Horizon 5 crashing and losing your progress. That is definitely frustrating. Was this on PC or an Xbox console?

You can check the Forza Horizon support article which offers steps you can take, including submitting a ticket. I've lost all my progress, what do I do? – Forza Support (forzamotorsport.net)

Additional Support articles:

My Game is Not Launching or is Crashing on PC – Forza Support (forzamotorsport.net)

Forza Horizon 5 – Forza Support (forzamotorsport.net)

Games & apps | Xbox Support

For Forza Motorsport and Forza Horizon forums and community support, visit:

Forza Motorsport forums
  5. TXTIM Win User

Windows 11 and Forza Horizon

It doesn't run for me either. Windows 11 + Forza Horizon 4 or 5 = Crash and Burn
  6. dstidham Win User

Forza Horizon 5 punch card on Microsoft Rewards not earning correctly

Thema:

When completing missions, my Forza Horizon 5 crashes.

1. When completing missions, my Forza Horizon 5 crashes. - Similar Threads - completing missions Forza

2. Reward mission not completing

in XBoX on Windows
    Reward mission not completing: The last 2 days the "play a game console" mission won't complete so the weekly console mission also won't complete leaving me missing out on reward points. 7dfd1d6e-7258-4e0d-8139-40609ce09baf
  3. When preforming an offline update xbox shuts off completely and doesn't restart

in XBoX on Consoles
    When preforming an offline update xbox shuts off completely and doesn't restart: When I do a offline update my xbox shuts off midway through the verfying process and doesn't restart to continue. 4f3b165f-a760-483d-9702-9b93a1fb61d0
  4. Connecting to the 5Ghz network completely shuts off the 5Ghz signal for all devices

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connecting to the 5Ghz network completely shuts off the 5Ghz signal for all devices: on my xbox series s, every time i connect to my wifi 5Ghz signal it completely shuts off the 5Ghz connection to all my other devices, including my xbox, until i restart my router. none of my other...
  5. My xbox wont hook to the internet completly

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox wont hook to the internet completly: My xbox is connected to the internet when you open the home menu, but the home screen shows it disconnected, its also not allowing me to play gamepass games because im “not connected to the...
  6. Account Has Been Completely Hacked... Any Hope?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account Has Been Completely Hacked... Any Hope?: To preface, I wasn't entirely sure which product to put this post under, but the circumstances of my question arose from gaming. My entire Microsoft account was hacked about two hours ago whilst...
  7. I cannot sign in to my Xbox account. I have reset my control completely still it takes time...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot sign in to my Xbox account. I have reset my control completely still it takes time...: I cannot sign in to my Xbox account. I have reset my control completely still it takes time in a sign in page and then go back again to home page can anyone sort it...
  8. Any Informational Website for Complete Troubleshooting for XBOX

in XBoX on Windows
    Any Informational Website for Complete Troubleshooting for XBOX: Yesterday I visited a Page Change Brightness on PS4 , Now I am Finding a Source like this Xbox so that i can read all troubleshooting realted to XBOX at one place . Can any one guide me plz....
  9. Why is my Xbox series X crashing and completely shutting down during games such as Chivalry...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox series X crashing and completely shutting down during games such as Chivalry...: I have spent over a year now dealing with this issue of my console shutting down mid game, and I have spoken with countless call center representatives from another country that has been very...
  10. when you complete a task in minecraft but does not give a code what do you do?

in XBoX on Windows
    when you complete a task in minecraft but does not give a code what do you do?: I did these tasks that give you items and minecoins but I did not get the coins it has? bb87f0b9-be24-4578-9c20-4e75c285374b