When can we finally exclude games from Quick Resume?

Discus and support When can we finally exclude games from Quick Resume? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Games like Fortnite, Apex Legends etc. often just cease to function when started from Quick Resume. Why can't I blacklist these games from using the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/MissingNerd, Apr 7, 2024.

1. When can we finally exclude games from Quick Resume?

Games like Fortnite, Apex Legends etc. often just cease to function when started from Quick Resume. Why can't I blacklist these games from using the feature? Cases where Quick Resume literally makes your life harder

submitted by /u/MissingNerd
    [link] [comments]

/u/MissingNerd, Apr 7, 2024
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

a glitch that I have in the hunter call of the wild when entering a map

Hi, when you open the game in your Series X. The game starts from the quick resume / the quick resume feature is used?
    Or did you open the game from the start?
  3. Lucas Lauer Win User

Quick resume

Hello, begsback. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas, and I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

You can try to remove games from the quick resume feature. To not use quick resume when on standby:

- Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide.

- Select System > Settings > Power & startup > Power mode & startup.

- Under Quick resume, toggle the setting to Off.

To remove games from the quick resume:

- First, click on the Xbox button on your Controller, then “My games & apps”.

- You will locate the list of games that are currently used in the feature Quick Resume.

- Head to the game with the quick resume saved states that you are looking to remove.

- In the highlighted game on your controller hit the Menu button (a small button with the 3 horizontal lines icon) to open up the pop-up menu.

- Now in your pop-up menu, click on “Remove from Quick Resume”.

If you want to submit a feedback for the Xbox team to remove the quick resume feature or to have an option to complete turn it off, please use the Feedback Hub app. It is currently the best choice available for us players. Here on the community forum we are only users. We do not work for Xbox.

If you have any question, please let me know.
  4. Onion Sausages Win User

Xbox Series X|S Quick Resume - Does it work on Apps?

5. Lucas Lauer Win User

Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion Not Working on Xbox Series X

To not use quick resume when on standby:

- Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide.

- Select System > Settings > Power & startup > Power mode & startup.

- Under Quick resume, toggle the setting to Off.

To remove your game from the quick resume:

- First, click on the Xbox button on your Controller, then “My games & apps”.

- You will locate the list of games that are currently used in the feature Quick Resume.

- Head to the game with the quick resume saved states that you are looking to remove (in this case, Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion).

- In the highlighted game on your controller hit the Menu button (a small button with the 3 horizontal lines icon) to open up the pop-up menu.

- Now in your pop-up menu, click on “Remove from Quick Resume”.

See if this helps and please let me know.
  6. ngocphi Win User

I just got an Xbox Series S and need some help

What are you trying to do exactly play disk games ? If so then it's not quick resume

Digital consoles only play digital games not disks

We need the exact msg

If you just got the console you wouldn't have issues with quick resume

It is only a next gen feature

You wouldnt have any quick resume
Thema:

When can we finally exclude games from Quick Resume?

1. When can we finally exclude games from Quick Resume? - Similar Threads - finally exclude games

2. Does anyone know when the final version of the June update will be available?. HELP!!

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know when the final version of the June update will be available?. HELP!!: I have an Xbox One S that was enrolled in Xbox Insider, the hard drive was damaged and the system version does not allow installing another hard drive with the update available on the Xbox page....
  3. Why can’t I play final shape my 10 days went through it took money out of my account and it...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I play final shape my 10 days went through it took money out of my account and it...: So what’s happening here 7ed89430-0298-4b16-a1d1-f59db3a60805
  4. I bought/pre-ordered The Final Shape for Destiny 2 and it got cancelled, and im wondering...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought/pre-ordered The Final Shape for Destiny 2 and it got cancelled, and im wondering...: I bought/pre-ordered The Final Shape for Destiny 2 and it got cancelled, and im wondering why it got cancelled 6b711641-1129-46fd-8595-cffd27ba621d
  5. Why can I not communicate with my friends/teammates in lobby or in game for The Finals?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can I not communicate with my friends/teammates in lobby or in game for The Finals?: 2 months ago I lost all comms in the lobby and in game I could not communicate with anyone who wasn't my friends. After this week's patch I cannot communicate with ANYONE in anyway whatsoever....
  6. Mouse and Keyboard not working in game on series X (The finals specifically)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mouse and Keyboard not working in game on series X (The finals specifically): So, I picked up a series X the other day yet am used to PC gaming in competitive games so I would like playing with my M&K in the finals. For some reason, even though I can use my keyboard and...
  7. When will we finally see a Disney+ Hotstar app for Xbox?

in XboX Insiders
    When will we finally see a Disney+ Hotstar app for Xbox?: Any idea when the Disney+ Hotstar app will be added to the Xbox in Malaysia. This is a hugely popular streaming app in Asia and isn't currently available. submitted by /u/MortalW [link] [comments]
  8. “Stick Drift no more!!! Thanks to Xbox insiders FINALLY releasing Calibration App for...

in XboX Insiders
    “Stick Drift no more!!! Thanks to Xbox insiders FINALLY releasing Calibration App for...: Hey guys your prob going to want to read this if you have stick drift issues on your Elite Series 2 controller!!! Especially if you’re an Xbox Insider! I highly recommend reading this if you have...
  9. Why is remote play stuttering and not accepting controller input on new games like THE FINALS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is remote play stuttering and not accepting controller input on new games like THE FINALS: So what I do is use my headset on my computer. I start up remote play on the xbox app on the computer so I can listen to my xbox's audio while still listening to my pc. Whenever I use remote play...
  10. Do you still receive bonus multi bucks after purchasing higher paid bundles in The Finals?...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do you still receive bonus multi bucks after purchasing higher paid bundles in The Finals?...: Do you still receive bonus multi-bucks when you buy a higher bundle than the cheapest option? The game I'm referring to is The Finals. I just want to be sure, I was going to buy a larger bundle...