When can I get the GOW 360 games pack for downloan after getting the Xbox One S 2TB Gears Of ...

Discus and support When can I get the GOW 360 games pack for downloan after getting the Xbox One S 2TB Gears Of ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I purchased the Xbox One S GOW 4 2 TB edition, and would like to confirm when I will be able to get the other GOW games in the series, as I read... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by gabgrave84, Dec 4, 2016.

1. gabgrave84
    gabgrave84 Guest

When can I get the GOW 360 games pack for downloan after getting the Xbox One S 2TB Gears Of ...

Hi, I purchased the Xbox One S GOW 4 2 TB edition, and would like to confirm when I will be able to get the other GOW games in the series, as I read that they will be given free for all buyers who purchase the GOW4 game before the end of the year. Please
    let me know, thanks!

:)

gabgrave84, Dec 4, 2016
  2. KristianGrey
    KristianGrey Guest
    Make GoW collection available to buyers of GoW 4 Limited Edition Bundle

Hi SpacyMosquito2,

GoW Collection is actually part of the GoW 4 Xbox One S Version.

You may want to visit this link below to see it states that "Free download of entire Xbox 360 Gears of War collection"

www.microsoftstore.com/.../productID.5058616300

I Hope this cleared out the confusion. When can I get the GOW 360 games pack for downloan after getting the Xbox One S 2TB Gears Of ... :)

Cheers!

KristianGrey, Dec 4, 2016
  3. Mooshoomahi
    Mooshoomahi Guest
    Gears of war collection - did not receive codes or downloads

Hello,

I purchased the 2tb Xbox one S limited edition Gears of War console, installed GoW 4 and played the game while signed in to Xbox live. I have not received the codes for the other four gears of war games from the gears of war collection or any notification
    in the Xbox live message system.

Gamer ID:

Thank you for your help.

Mooshoomahi, Dec 4, 2016
  4. SaltySalchow
    SaltySalchow Guest

Hi. You should get the codes via Xbox Message. It could last up to one month after your first time playing GOW4.

SaltySalchow, Dec 4, 2016
  5. SaltySalchow Win User

When can I get the GOW 360 games pack for downloan after getting the Xbox One S 2TB Gears Of War 4

Hi. You should get the codes via Xbox Message. It could last up to one month after your first time playing GOW4.
  6. KristianGrey Win User

Make GoW collection available to buyers of GoW 4 Limited Edition Bundle

Hi SpacyMosquito2,

GoW Collection is actually part of the GoW 4 Xbox One S Version.

You may want to visit this link below to see it states that "Free download of entire Xbox 360 Gears of War collection"

www.microsoftstore.com/.../productID.5058616300

I Hope this cleared out the confusion. :)

Cheers!
  7. oOXactshooterOo Win User

not fixed!! still can't download gears of war 1、2、3 by random codes given by gears of war 4

Same Problem here, it says that all Pre-Orders of Gears of War 4 includes the entire series like GoW 1,2,3 and judgment.

... ive Pre-Orderer the Limited Console Xbox one s 2tb and no download option for the other games.

I Pre-Ordered the Console from Autria ...so there is no problem to get all Games.
  8. DarkonJohn Win User

Have not recieved my Gears of War Collection for purchase of Gears of War 4

Same here it's been 15 days since I redeemed the code that came with the Limited Edition Console I purchased and I haven't gotten a single code for any of the games yet. I think we should be fairly compensated with an elite gear pack for every day over the
    official release day in which we haven't received our codes.
    I also purchased the LE GoW Console and haven't received my codes. I had already received access to GoW 2 and Judgement, but I think this was because I had previously purchased and played the Gears of War Ultimate Edition. Either way, I still haven't received
    any codes for the other various GoW games that I was supposed to get with the GoW Xbox One S LE console and it's been several weeks since I first played GoW 4 on my new GoW Xbox One S.
  9. fire31337 Win User

Missing Vintage Del pack from Gears of War 4 xbox one s

http://news.xbox.com/2016/07/14/int...d-edition-2tb-bundle-first-custom-xbox-one-s/

"We’re also throwing in the Pre-Order Vintage Del Gear Pack plus six additional Gear Packs to make sure that fans are fully stocked."

it is stated in this link posted by the xbox website that the Vintage Del pack would be included in this bundle. i purchased this bundle in the confidence I would receive all content that's advertised. this was the only thing preventing me from pre ordering
    the digital game from the Microsoft store. This is not what I payed $450 for!! :(
Thema:

1. When can I get the GOW 360 games pack for downloan after getting the Xbox One S 2TB Gears Of ... - Similar Threads - GOW 360 games

2. Please Resend GOW Codes for XBox 360 Games

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Please Resend GOW Codes for XBox 360 Games: Dear Xbox, I received a notification with codes for Gears of War Xbox 360 games included in the Gears of War 4 promotion but lost the notification before I was able to install the games. Can you...
  3. Purchaed GOW 4 but did not receive my 360 collection codes.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Purchaed GOW 4 but did not receive my 360 collection codes.: I bought Gears of War 4 around black Friday. There was a promotion going on where if you bought any Gears of War 4 game and redeemed the code by December 31 you also got the Gears of War Xbox 360...
  4. Lost GOW XBox 360 Codes

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Lost GOW XBox 360 Codes: I received a notification with codes for Gears of War Xbox 360 games included in the Gears of War 4 promotion but lost the notification before I was able to install the games. Can you please...
  5. Gears of War 1: Ultimate Edition - No GoW 1 or 3 Xbox 360 code received

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gears of War 1: Ultimate Edition - No GoW 1 or 3 Xbox 360 code received: I just realised that I never received my codes for Gears of War 1 or Gears of War 3 through the promotion, only my Gears of War: Judgement and Gears of War 2 codes. I think I never received a...
  6. Gears of War 4 promo offer of GoW 1, 2, 3 and Judgement Day Xbox 360 compatible not received

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gears of War 4 promo offer of GoW 1, 2, 3 and Judgement Day Xbox 360 compatible not received: Hi, as per topic title I purchased and redeemed Gears of War 4 before the end of 2016 and according to the site where I bought the game, it should entitle me for a free download of Gears of War 1,...
  7. Haven't received the code for the Xbox 360 gears of war collection with the purchase of GOW 4

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Haven't received the code for the Xbox 360 gears of war collection with the purchase of GOW 4: How do I get the Xbox 360 gears of war collection limited time offer with the purchase of Gears of War 4: Ultimate Edition? For Christmas, I was given a 2TB Xbox One S Limited Edition Gears of...
  8. GOW Game code for Gears of war 360

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    GOW Game code for Gears of war 360: Hello I pre-ordered and purchased Gears of War 4. I still have not received the backwards compatiblity titles of Gears of War 1, 2, 3, and Judgment that are supposed to come with it. I need the...
  9. GOW 360 Collection backwards compatible game codes not received

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    GOW 360 Collection backwards compatible game codes not received: Hi, I brought the GOW Ultimate Edition on launch day and I still haven't received the GOW Collection backwards compatible game codes. Please help 5b584748-d366-435e-b50e-455dd2685110
  10. GOW 360 collection codes deleted.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GOW 360 collection codes deleted.: Profile got deleted off xbox and when I recovered it from online my msgs with codes for 360 collection and Forza Halo Warthog were gone(Idk if that's a dif department. Probably) . I already used...