when are you gonna do something about usb mic feature

Discus and support when are you gonna do something about usb mic feature in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; microsoft i speak for myself and many others when i say GIVE XBOX USERS THE OPTION TO USE A USB MIC its frustrating as an xbox user knowing others have... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Noah W2, Aug 6, 2023.

1. Noah W2
    Noah W2 Guest

microsoft i speak for myself and many others when i say GIVE XBOX USERS THE OPTION TO USE A USB MIC its frustrating as an xbox user knowing others have asked for this and you still won’t listen to us we shouldn’t have to spend extra money to use this feature this is hurting day to day users and streamers for god sake just listen to us because it is extremely frustrating as a user to know that others have asked and asked alongside myself and we’ve been ignored

:)

Noah W2, Aug 6, 2023
  2. EzequielNeves19 Win User

Hello Noah.
    My name is Ezequiel. I'm an Independent Consultant and I'm happy to help you today. I really agree with your opinion, I suggest that you send your suggestion directly to Microsoft, please click on this link and contact support, click on the contact us option.

https://support.xbox.com/contact-us/emerald
  3. ngocphi Win User

AA you probably been told already you have to address it with the manufacturers

As they have to.make.their products compatible

There are lots of choices not.to mention if you ate streaming you can connect directly with your pc

Fyi it's a secured protocol the manufacture MUy License their product for xbox to gain accea

Not.to mention you have options like arctis steel series etc

You aren't.talking about a pc where the manufacture has to.make their own driver

There is.protocols it must.follow
  4. Sword Style Win User

Assassin's Creed 3...

You gonna do something about it?
  5. Carlos_i3300 Win User

2.0 usb cant move files anymore.

I'm on an Xbox one and I am using my computer to move .mcaddon files to my USB drive. I'm pretty sure the old usb I used was a 2.0 so is this a new feature or something? Do I just need to have a 3.0 USB drive or something. I've done a fair amount of research about this and it says I need something like 200 something gbs minimum on said USB but my old USB met neither of those requirements and worked fine. (2.0 16gb)
  6. AliCouch Win User

hi

thank you a lot, but, it didn`t work, well, more or less, i can only play the songs when im online, and it`s a problem because i do not have internet at home, i have to carry my savefiles & my profile on a usb memory to the arcade shop, so... if you know
    something that i can do about it.... im gonna thank you even much more...!! greetings...
Thema:

1. when are you gonna do something about usb mic feature - Similar Threads - are gonna something

2. I want to buy palworld from German region then change it to my current one im gonna keep...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want to buy palworld from German region then change it to my current one im gonna keep...: Hi wo i want to buy this game "PALWORLD" FROM THE GERMANY REGION BECAUSE I HAVE SOME ACCOUNT BALANCE ON THE GERMANY REGION THEN CHANGE TO MY CURRENT REGION IM GONNA KEEP THE GAME AND BEING ABLE TO...
  3. Ban [mod removed] he said he was gonna kill me irl and cussing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ban [mod removed] he said he was gonna kill me irl and cussing: Ban [mod removed] he is cussing and talking about killing 6ca2dd2b-697f-46ad-b968-8bc8e2ec7283
  4. Are we gonna get a fix for the broken xbox browser

in XboX Insiders
    Are we gonna get a fix for the broken xbox browser: I know I can't be the only one experiencing an issue with the edge browser on the series x submitted by /u/Admirable-Ad6453 [link] [comments]
  5. When is the barbie xbox gonna be announced and do they send an email first if you won

in XBoX on Windows
    When is the barbie xbox gonna be announced and do they send an email first if you won: The barbie xbox sweepstakes ended September 14 and the date for it to be announced was November 15 but it already dec and I'm trying to get it for my younger sister. Does microsoft send out an...
  6. Does anyone know if Fnaf is ever gonna come on sale for Black Friday and the sale came out...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know if Fnaf is ever gonna come on sale for Black Friday and the sale came out...: Does anyone know if Fnaf is ever gonna come on sale for Black Friday and the sale came out tonight and I don't see it maybes it's a glitch cause the game im talking about is the 4TH BEST seller...
  7. I said something pretty dumb not gonna lie. But this man was trying to get my IP address. I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I said something pretty dumb not gonna lie. But this man was trying to get my IP address. I...: If a man on Xbox tries to send me a link that will expose my I. P and I say something Pretty vulgar back Does that deserve a two day suspension on my account I shouldn't have said what I said but...
  8. Soooo... Are they gonna fix 360 servers?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Soooo... Are they gonna fix 360 servers?: They said 6 hours ago they fixed it, they haven't. Everyone still having issues and are saying so on twitter and just being ignored. Why do I even lay for this **** service? Literally just bought...
  9. Someone Stole My Xbox Account What Gonna Do He Change The Email Address

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Someone Stole My Xbox Account What Gonna Do He Change The Email Address: He Change My Email And I Cant Get It ? Like Someone Delete It I Know Im Too Late Tell You I Was Have Alot Of Work In My Workplace And Thx . 33a05e2b-a1d8-45bc-934d-f3595d4a4766
  10. Is this wait time for games gonna be a permanent thing?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is this wait time for games gonna be a permanent thing?: A couple games are basically saying “there's a lot of people are playing the game you want to play ,wait for them to finish” Average 15-20 minute wait times but I’ve started seeing 100+ minute...