When are you going to give us the ability turn off crossplay.

Discus and support When are you going to give us the ability turn off crossplay. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I know Xbox has the ability to turn off crossplay. PC community cheats way too often and we’re at a disadvantag. PlayStation allows for them to do it,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Billy Smith4, Dec 23, 2023.

1. Billy Smith4
    Billy Smith4 Guest

I know Xbox has the ability to turn off crossplay. PC community cheats way too often and we’re at a disadvantag. PlayStation allows for them to do it, so can you. Really like Xbox but if we don’t get the ability to turn off cross play, I’m going to PlayStation.

:)

Billy Smith4, Dec 23, 2023
  2. The Cow Ruler Win User

Cross Platform Play

There are many things that can give them the advantage and its not really surprising that some games let you turn off the crossplay. With some games having the ability to use mouse and keyboard on console that helps make it a little more even on that aspect
    at least.
  3. IgbagsKsh Win User

Why does my xbox keep showing "User cannot do this because of how your account is set up"

Thank you for the fast reply. It only happens in MW2 when i have crossplay turned off. Ill give it a try and report back to you.
  4. Sayann X Win User

Call of Duty Warzone disable crossplay

Hello, this game comes out of my eyes. I'm tired of PC cheats. I won't play the game again when they give me the ability to disable crossplay
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Will xbox ever give us the ability to turn quick resume off.

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Ki113rn00b

Right now there is no official information about that :c

So, no one can give you an accurate answer in this case

But you can try suggesting this option as an idea here:

https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/wiki/ideas
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

Will xbox ever give us the ability to turn quick resume off.

Phil Spencer says he’ll look into it, but that in no way guarantees that it will happen. Disabling quick resume is not a simple process, And it will likely take quite some time, if it is feasible to do so, without breaking a lot of other things
Thema:

1. When are you going to give us the ability turn off crossplay. - Similar Threads - are going ability

2. My reward didnt go through is there a way to get my points back

in XBoX on Windows
    My reward didnt go through is there a way to get my points back: Can I get my points back because it took my points 79f8f05b-a497-4df4-b051-6c390962c4f8
  3. Why is a single motor going off randomly in my series x controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is a single motor going off randomly in my series x controller?: The controller I have is the stock controller that came with my Xbox series x console. I've had it for about two years now and I haven't had any issues with it until a week ago. The vibration...
  4. as soon as i sign into my xbox and i go to settings it signs me out

in XBoX on Windows
    as soon as i sign into my xbox and i go to settings it signs me out: I just installed among us and it says I need to change my privacy & online safety settings but when i go to settings it signs me out of my account 74de54d4-330a-4420-b250-01a6d044ba36
  5. Whats going on with the Ark survival Ascended certification?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Whats going on with the Ark survival Ascended certification?: Whats going on with the Ark survival Ascended certification? Got lots of people waiting because the developer thought it was a good idea to release the updates on the other platforms on a cross...
  6. Does anybody know when the Xbox X will go on sale again?

in XboX Insiders
    Does anybody know when the Xbox X will go on sale again?: Does anybody know when the Xbox X will go on sale again? I just missed the $50 off that was going on leading up to Fathers Day. With the new consoles coming out in the winter, I would expect more...
  7. Where would I go to get a new gray plastic clip that goes into my joystick module?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where would I go to get a new gray plastic clip that goes into my joystick module?: I was playing one day when I noticed that my controller was clicking everytime I moved the joystick in a particuler way so I did some research and found out that the tiny plastic piece was broken...
  8. When are Xbox going to take action against dupe gamer tags

in XBoX on Consoles
    When are Xbox going to take action against dupe gamer tags: Hello, I was wondering if Xbox was going to do anything about the duplicate gamer tags that are out there. I have a gamer tag that I want to un-space but can’t because there’s a duplicate of it...
  9. I recently refunded a game and it says I cant play it but when I go to my revolute account...

in XBoX on Windows
    I recently refunded a game and it says I cant play it but when I go to my revolute account...: Here is the Revolut message 6dd93ab6-f3ba-42c2-92eb-468690d1d368
  10. Am i going insane or did apple mess up the ability to use a controller for cloud gaming...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Am i going insane or did apple mess up the ability to use a controller for cloud gaming...: Can someone please help me before I football kick my phone across the room at mach ten. 7702d1fe-6045-46cc-9fbc-2cd9f6fa219e