When are you all going to have the connection issue fixed that involves signing in to Xbox...

Discus and support When are you all going to have the connection issue fixed that involves signing in to Xbox... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello! The problem in which you my console tells me that my Xbox 360 profile cannot access Xbox live when I’m using it through my Series S has been... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Phil Chappell, Mar 8, 2024.

1. When are you all going to have the connection issue fixed that involves signing in to Xbox...

Hello!

The problem in which you my console tells me that my Xbox 360 profile cannot access Xbox live when I’m using it through my Series S has been going on for a very long time now. It affects a lot of people and the problem is not on our end. There is something that needs to be fixed on your end. I’m just curious about how long it will take for Microsoft to have this issue fixed? It’s been going on for a long time now and it’s very important to me/us that it gets resolved. Has the problem been pin-pointed yet? Maybe you all don’t know how to fix it? Are you all even trying to fix it?

Not trying to be rude, we just want some answers because it has stopped us in our tracks when trying to play some of our favorite games that we’ve grown up with.

Thank you so much!

:)

Phil Chappell, Mar 8, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

When are you all going to have the connection issue fixed that involves signing in to Xbox 360 profiles on series S/X?

Hi Phil, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Please, report this issue on the Xbox Insiders Reddit Forums*.

https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1b43y6i/xbox_requests_week_of_march_1st_2024/

It's the fastest way to have your request heard.

I hope this helps.

*Note: This is a non-Microsoft website.

The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information.

Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products).

Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  3. Padre784 Win User

help 0x87de0a9f xbox.com

4. DoubleGate Win User

Ambassador Program Sign up Errors

Please try again now - I was having issues until recently, and the Ambassador sign-up site seems to be working correctly now... Hopefully this is a fix for all involved.
  5. Mr Destiny Win User

Xbox One Gold Membership Problems

Having the same issue. Go to play Titanfall on my Xbox One, says I need a gold subscription. When I go to sign in on my 360, it kicks me off of Xbox Live even though I can fully connect when I test my connection. It makes no sense, especially when it says
    online I still have a subscription. I hope this is fixed quick.
  6. Tormaz Win User

Fix EA access & Madden perminently. Why Every YEAR

There's no permanent fix to a temporary issue that involves multiple companies working together to provide a service. Nothing is going to work 100% of the time. Once a problem has been identified it should show up on https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status
    (which is you check currently it is). This means Microsoft is aware of the issue and is working to resolve it with all parties involved.
Thema:

When are you all going to have the connection issue fixed that involves signing in to Xbox...

1. When are you all going to have the connection issue fixed that involves signing in to Xbox... - Similar Threads - are going connection

2. Series X console sync going off while controller is connected and without the sync button...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X console sync going off while controller is connected and without the sync button...: Everyone knows when you press the sync button makes the console flash as to show its ready for pairing but my controller is already paired and im not pressing the sync button yet its still going...
  3. When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...: I have tried reset my Xbox and deleting my games. Tried upnp and Dmz and port forwarding on my router. I have also tried WiFi on my Xbox and still no luck. Any info would be appreciated. Ian...
  4. what is the issue with wireless connections on Xbox going in and out so frequently?

in XBoX on Consoles
    what is the issue with wireless connections on Xbox going in and out so frequently?: I have an Xbox One and Xbox X - both have issues with the internet connection dropping or not connecting. 1. Xbox One is obviously older but has the same issue as the Xbox X 2. Xbox X was...
  5. What's going on with the xbox app I'm getting the we found your console but can't connect

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What's going on with the xbox app I'm getting the we found your console but can't connect: This is getting ridiculous now like I can't play remote play at all 2be4ca10-9267-46f1-8e62-7a2f4c1526f4
  6. Touchscreen controls on fortnite won’t go away once I connect my controller

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Touchscreen controls on fortnite won’t go away once I connect my controller: Hi, for a while now whenever I connect my Xbox controller to my laptop to play Fortnite on xcloud, the touchscreen controls stay on my screen. This makes it very annoying while playing. I’d...
  7. All of a sudden, I couldn't connect to my wireless connection. What is going on?

in XBoX on Consoles
    All of a sudden, I couldn't connect to my wireless connection. What is going on?: I've had my Xbox since November 2022 and I've always been connected to my home's wireless network, no problem. Today, I got on and noticed I couldn't use anything that required for me to be...
  8. Despite having a good internet connection, when I go to load my gamer profile on gears of...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Despite having a good internet connection, when I go to load my gamer profile on gears of...: Despite having a good internet connection, when I go to load my gamer profile on gears of war it says “cannot connect to Xbox live” 7ef7648a-e09e-499c-b505-d50496e4a39e
  9. What's going on with controller connectivity and can I fix it or do I need a new controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What's going on with controller connectivity and can I fix it or do I need a new controller?: I was browsing Microsoft edge when my series s controller started have severe input lag and then stopped responding to all input except the home button but it would go straight to the **** off...
  10. When I go to play skate 3 it and try to download my profile it says cannot connect to Xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I go to play skate 3 it and try to download my profile it says cannot connect to Xbox...: When I go to play skate 3 it and try to download my profile it says cannot connect to Xbox live and I never had an Xbox 360 the series x is my first ever xbox 75c84cf0-63d8-4beb-827c-332dc05ffe74