When are Xbox one servers shutting down

Discus and support When are Xbox one servers shutting down in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; And will I be able to watch Disney plus on my Xbox one after servers shut down? 0a03b496-a05e-4e60-9244-3c3067435d0d Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Mario Azamfirei, Sep 22, 2023.

1. When are Xbox one servers shutting down

And will I be able to watch Disney plus on my Xbox one after servers shut down?

:)

Mario Azamfirei, Sep 22, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

Xbox one Lost support?

There's no official word on if/when the One servers will shut down. The 360 servers are still up and running so it'll be a long time before the One servers are shut down.
  3. IG kingTUT Win User

Saying my goodbyes thanks for nothing M$.

if 360 servers get shut down then would't the xbox one servers be shut down? arent they the same live service?!
  4. FirstRespond3r Win User

When Will Xbox One Games Become Playable Offline Just Like Video Games Released For All The Other Main Eighth Generation Consoles (The PS4 And The Wii U)?

When Xbox One servers shut down forever, we will be on better systems already.
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

Xbox one servers are not being shut down, just like Xbox 360 is not being shut down. Xbox one runs on exactly the same infrastructure as the new consoles do

It is very likely that Disney will stop supporting the Disney+ app for Xbox one long before Xbox one has its store closed if it ever does.

and if watching streaming services is what's important to you, there's 1 million smart TVs and Roku style boxes that will do the job for you
  6. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Live Gold Server For Xbox 360

Not anytime soon. There has not been an official word on if/when 360 servers would shut down. With backwards compatibility on the One using the 360 servers they're not likely to be shut down anytime soon.
Thema:

1. When are Xbox one servers shutting down - Similar Threads - are servers shutting

2. "there was an error communicating with the server" - Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX on Consoles
    "there was an error communicating with the server" - Forza Horizon 5: For the past 10 months, I've been unable to play fh5 multiplayer (auction house works though but not horizon life or eliminator). I believe that it is because of my Teredo state which I cannot fix...
  3. Is there a reason for me not to be able to join an unfeatured server in Minecraft bedrock...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a reason for me not to be able to join an unfeatured server in Minecraft bedrock...: I do not know why but i have watch videos and videos and they are just not helping its not letting me join an un featured server. Is this a missing feature in the new update or a bug? Ps I'm on...
  4. Is there a fix for the “Cant connect to DHPC server” error on my Xbox One S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a fix for the “Cant connect to DHPC server” error on my Xbox One S?: About 4 days ago out of the blue my Xbox One S wouldn’t connect to the internet (I have an Ethernet cable and no wireless internet in range to be able to connect to.) when I would try and test the...
  5. Where are we going to download games once the servers shut downs? Like how is this fair...

in XBoX on Windows
    Where are we going to download games once the servers shut downs? Like how is this fair...: Where are we going to download games once the servers shut down? 23360feb-5349-4c5b-8f11-343e48a7550f
  6. I want a refund for friday the 13th the game because the servers are shutting down I bought...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want a refund for friday the 13th the game because the servers are shutting down I bought...: The servers are shutting doen I bought it for £11.99 but i cant refund please help me 4d5178a5-11c1-4127-b25a-99c325cbb899
  7. Refund a game whos servers shut down

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund a game whos servers shut down: Couple years back i had bought Overwatch legendary edition i think it was. And I didnt even get to play it when it got shutdown and overwatch 2 was released for free, i only recently found out I...
  8. Why did Neverwinter shut down its server in the middle of our game without notifying users...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did Neverwinter shut down its server in the middle of our game without notifying users...: At approximately 2:40 P.M. Mountain Standard time, I was in the middle of playing a siege event on Neverwinter. We were almost done killing the boss, and the server immediately shut down and...
  9. Will games download server ever shut down in the future?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will games download server ever shut down in the future?: I just had a discussion with my co-worker about this. He claims that when Microsoft ends support for the Xbox 360 sometime this year digital games won't be able to be redownloaded ever again. I...
  10. Why couldn't Microsoft give us an advance warning for the Lips server shut down?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why couldn't Microsoft give us an advance warning for the Lips server shut down?: Xbox live friends and I would really have liked an advance server shut down warning on Lips. My Xbox LIVE friends missed out on the 4 online achievements that's in Lips. Like EA, Sega, Konami, etc...