When are we going to see a return on our investment?
Discus and support When are we going to see a return on our investment? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm with D33dles. For the fun I've had so far with my Xbox One and looking at the games we know about already that are coming I say my investment was... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KillerAC71, Apr 22, 2014.
Page 2 of 3
Page 2 of 3
Thema:
When are we going to see a return on our investment?
Loading...
-
When are we going to see a return on our investment? - Similar Threads - are going return
-
Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.
in XboX InsidersXbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot... -
What are the requirements for going from the Beta to Alpha insider ring?
in XboX InsidersWhat are the requirements for going from the Beta to Alpha insider ring?: I have been an insider for around 6 1/2 years (been on the beta ring for 1/2 a year) and I was wondering what the requirements for the alpha ring were. All the Xbox support article says is that it... -
Can’t seem to go disk to digital
in XboX InsidersCan’t seem to go disk to digital: I’m in omega group .. I’m using an xbox ONE s but when I put my games in the option isn’t there for me to go from disk to digital any ideas??? Do I need to go back to Xbox one ?? submitted by... -
Pour one out for me. Xbox is going in for repair.
in XboX InsidersPour one out for me. Xbox is going in for repair.: Been waiting for this update since it was announced. No issues before. Ever. Update drops and I find out my disc drive doesn't work anymore. Been using digital for awhile but have some discs to... -
HDR issue since last update makes the screen go black
in XboX InsidersHDR issue since last update makes the screen go black: Since last update my screen goes black then back to normal while playing with HdR along with the sound turning off and on . I been in the alpha skip program since the beginning and this is the... -
Bug report counter not going up?
in XboX InsidersBug report counter not going up?: Hi everyone! I just reported a bug on my Xbox and it said "submitted." But, my report counter did not go up on my Xbox insider profile. Is the counter itself bugged, or are my reports not... -
Does my Controller Warranty Cover for my battery pack when I go to return it? Or will I...
in XBoX on ConsolesDoes my Controller Warranty Cover for my battery pack when I go to return it? Or will I...: I would just call GameStop but I have work at 9am to 8pm, an hour before they close and I’m already a 40 minute walk. If anyone knows you’d be much appreciated!! :)... -
Is there a way to use the xbox button to return to hone without having to go through the...
in XBoX on ConsolesIs there a way to use the xbox button to return to hone without having to go through the...: Is there a way to use the xbox button to return to hone without having to go through the quick menu thing? Push button - go home. Why should I have to push button then also select home just to get... -
Game said new downloadable content has been downloaded and either go to main menu or return...
in XBoX Games and AppsGame said new downloadable content has been downloaded and either go to main menu or return...: Playing on Xbox it says new downloaded content has been downloaded either go to main menu or return to game screen is frozen rebooted Xbox still goes back the same screen can't do anything help...