When are we getting Custom Gamerpics back Covid is over

Discus and support When are we getting Custom Gamerpics back Covid is over in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; when will we have a set date for this covids been over for years, how is custom profile pics a drain on your system..... i dont understand how that... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by XxToukaKirishim, Jun 12, 2023.

1. When are we getting Custom Gamerpics back Covid is over

when will we have a set date for this covids been over for years, how is custom profile pics a drain on your system..... i dont understand how that little of a problem can be such a problem. BRING BACK OUR CUSTOM PICS.

:)

XxToukaKirishim, Jun 12, 2023
  2. XxToukaKirishim Win User

thank you that has solved my problem thanks again for your quick help and support.
  3. Smwutches Win User

If you're doing it through the PC, use the Console Companion app, not the Xbox app.
  4. Smwutches Win User

What's happening when you try? Have you also tried using the app?
  5. XxToukaKirishim Win User

i am unable to do so on my xbox x
  6. XxToukaKirishim Win User

ive tried the xbox back app on my computer, but when i go to look for the custom upload icon like it was before its not there anymore.
Thema:

1. When are we getting Custom Gamerpics back Covid is over - Similar Threads - are getting Custom

2. How do I get a refund/replacement on a customized controller that I never received?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get a refund/replacement on a customized controller that I never received?: I purchased a personalized Elite Wireless Controller Series 2- Complete Bundle on March 15th 2024. I received an email stating it was shipped on March 22nd, then another email stating it was...
  3. Get To Know Our Team: Andrew - Customer Experience Manager

in XboX Insiders
    Get To Know Our Team: Andrew - Customer Experience Manager: [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments]
  4. How do I get an actual xbox customer support?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get an actual xbox customer support?: I ran in some problem with my xbox game pass couple weeks ago and I am having serious issues with the customer support. The virtual agent always showing "I'm sorry, but I'm having a technical...
  5. How do we the customers get actual help to fix this?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do we the customers get actual help to fix this?: Does Microsoft even want our buissness? Do they even care About thier customers? How can we reach an actual human to help us? Ive been trying to buy a development mode liscense for my xbox for...
  6. New-ish Custom Xbox Series controller gets stuck on forward input

in XBoX on Consoles
    New-ish Custom Xbox Series controller gets stuck on forward input: Have a design labs custom controller i got a xmas, has been working great. in the past day or so ive been noticing the left stick gets stuck on forward input. (not drift) not physically, and not...
  7. Did Microsoft get rid of all humans in customer service?!

in XBoX on Windows
    Did Microsoft get rid of all humans in customer service?!: Did Microsoft get rid of all humans in customer service?! Online chat option is gone. Phone numbers all go to a digital assistant who will not let you speak to a human. HOW DO I GET A HUMAN??!!!!!...
  8. How can I buy a game as a gift without getting oops contact customer support on my screen ?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I buy a game as a gift without getting oops contact customer support on my screen ?: How can I buy a game as a gift without getting oops contact customer support on my screen ? 86c9d572-d774-4605-82a7-53cc2cd12410
  9. Xbox design labs - impossible to get any customer support

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox design labs - impossible to get any customer support: I’m honestly at the end of my tether with Microsoft/Xbox! I ordered a customised controller from XDL on the 15th of November, never received a confirmation email but the order was there on my...
  10. Does anyone else have an extremely hard time trying to get customer support from Xbox..

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Does anyone else have an extremely hard time trying to get customer support from Xbox..: Does anyone else have an extremely hard time trying to get customer support from Xbox. It’s like I’m trying to communicate with a brick wall when I try too. Not only that but I’ve reported this...