When are the progression,save,applying bugs going to be fix

Discus and support When are the progression,save,applying bugs going to be fix in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Cannot progress,save,or apply things in forza motorsports ,black screen when trying to play multiplayer 8a547a46-50fc-436d-b22d-c2931fd642b1 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by danny spencer, Nov 8, 2023.

1. When are the progression,save,applying bugs going to be fix

Cannot progress,save,or apply things in forza motorsports ,black screen when trying to play multiplayer

:)

danny spencer, Nov 8, 2023
  2. Ryan [Limitless] Win User

3. DENAz666 Win User

oddworld new n tasty

Hey mate,

This is a known issue, and the team out at Oddworld are already working on the fix :) See link below for more information (link is in english sorry)

www.oddworld.com/.../regarding-a-progress-save-bug-in-new-n-tasty-on-xbox-one

Portuguese:

Hey cara,

Este é um problema conhecido , e a equipe de fora em Oddworld já estão trabalhando na correção :) Veja o link abaixo para mais informações (link está em Inglês sorry)

www.oddworld.com/.../regarding-a-progress-save-bug-in-new-n-tasty-on-xbox-one
  4. Llghd74 Win User

Achievements issues

Not sure what to do at this point. I tried logging out and back in but when you log out it wants to save your progress once more so you try but it says try again & when you don’t you log out anyway but before hand go into game and manually save it through cloud but achievements still are not there on Xbox account. Anytime you log out just expect your progress will be lost. There’s YouTube videos of several people with same issue. I’m bringing to your attention because it’s s bug that needs fixed
  5. Lov10sBeauty Win User

Metro 2033 redux

it´s a bug. dont worry, try reinstall the game, your saved data will be sincronized, so you're not going to lose your progress.
  6. Ruthless Tenjin Win User

CANT SAVE! HELP!

I ended up turning off auto-save. At the wrong time it could severely mess up any and all progress. I just make it a habit to save often and when nothing is going on. Not sure how to fix your problem, though. For the auto-save feature, try switching it to
    an hour or off and then back to what you want it at. Although, are you on someone's map that they started and you joined in? If so, you won't be able to save, only them. Could be possible you just forgot if that's the case. Otherwise, it might be a bug.
Thema:

1. When are the progression,save,applying bugs going to be fix - Similar Threads - are progression save

2. After uninstalling forza horizon 5 I had to rebuy it. Will it save all my progress from before?

in XBoX on Consoles
    After uninstalling forza horizon 5 I had to rebuy it. Will it save all my progress from before?: After uninstalling forza horizon 5 I had to rebuy it. Will it save my progress from before? d09664e6-fd7e-445a-acea-c7df44884c34
  3. If I reset my console while keeping games and apps, will my save progress be deleted?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I reset my console while keeping games and apps, will my save progress be deleted?: Hello, Recently I had error E106. Downloaded and tried the offline system update OSU1 but had no luck, instead error E102 came up. I haven't tried to reset the console yet because i'm worried...
  4. Spyro the dragon not saving any progress

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Spyro the dragon not saving any progress: Hiya. I've recently purchased Spyro the Dragon. However , the game won't save any progress so everytime I try to play i need to start from the beginning, from 0%. This is super annoying. Any ideas...
  5. Lost all of my game progression due to a data save being full

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost all of my game progression due to a data save being full: While trying to get onto baldurs gate 3 I got a message saying the data save was full and I need to delete some data I reset my console thinking it would fix it instead when I booted it back up I...
  6. Forza Horizon 5 Save File Replaced with one with 0 progress

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 Save File Replaced with one with 0 progress: Had a good save file, then booting a fresh install on a laptop it started a new game for whatever reason, and it seems it wrote that save to the Xbox cloud. Even on Xbox where the game had the old...
  7. Can You Save Your Game Progress in Cloud Gaming?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can You Save Your Game Progress in Cloud Gaming?: It can often save your game progress in cloud gaming, and it typically works through cloud-based save systems offered by the gaming service provider. I tried to summarize the process of how cloud...
  8. Xbox Cloud Gaming - Lost Saved Games Progression

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Cloud Gaming - Lost Saved Games Progression: Was loading up a game of Starfield on my mobile after it had just crashed. Once the game launched after waiting in the queue the saved cloud data would not sync. I relaunched the game another time...
  9. Can I transfer an Xbox's game's progress & saves to a Steam-bought game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I transfer an Xbox's game's progress & saves to a Steam-bought game?: So I recently purchased Astroneer on Steam and I'm wondering if I am able to transfer my progress from Xbox to the Steam game. I have nearly 100% completion on Astroneer on the Xbox-bought game...
  10. Can you transfer saved game progress between accounts within your family?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you transfer saved game progress between accounts within your family?: Everything I've read says game progress can't be moved between profiles. Is that still true if those profiles are within the family account? Mine being the main one, can I transfer to another...