when are is xbox gonna fix the input delay for keyboard and mouse

Discus and support when are is xbox gonna fix the input delay for keyboard and mouse in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; when are you guys gonna fix the input delay for keyboard and mouse cause when i play fortnite on keyboard and mouse theres huge input lag... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DianteKazembe, Apr 11, 2020.

1. when are is xbox gonna fix the input delay for keyboard and mouse

when are you guys gonna fix the input delay for keyboard and mouse cause when i play fortnite on keyboard and mouse theres huge input lag

:)

DianteKazembe, Apr 11, 2020
  2. InsanKilla clan Win User

Sorry but we can't answer that because we aren't xbox employees but is it just for fortnite?
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

mouse and keyboard fortnite

There have been some reports of Fortnite Xbox One players experiencing input latency when using a mouse and keyboard; a delay between moving the mouse and a subsequent on-screen action.

If you have multiple mice in the home, switching it out could be a temporary fix until the issue is properly addressed
  4. ngocphi Win User

Input Delay on Mouse and keyboard on Xbox one

There is always input delay because games on Xbox and other consoles aren't designed for keyboard and mouse and to even the odds it's built in by developers to stop cheating
  5. Luckyeet Win User

Mouse and Keyboard high input delay

All console when using keyboard and mouse have delays, the best way to minimise it is to use a wired keyboard and mouse instead of a wireless one
  6. Yanyannnn Win User

Input delay with keyboard and mouse on Xbox

Hello Samar Gill1,

Thank you for your contribution to the Microsoft community. Just a reminder, here on community we are not able to double check accounts and devices to check for the possible issue. What we can do here is provide/guide customers with possible troubleshooting steps for the issue.

Input delay with keyboard and mouse on Xbox can be caused by a number of factors, including the quality of the keyboard and mouse, the Xbox console's settings, and the game's settings.

Before proceeding, I need to know more details so that we can get the best possible troubleshooting for you.

-Is this happening to all your games or just on a specific game?

Basing on the statement you provided above, here are some troubleshooting steps that you may try:

1. Check your keyboard and mouse
    Make sure that your keyboard and mouse are compatible with Xbox and that they are functioning properly. You can try using a different keyboard and mouse to see if the issue persists.

2. Adjust your Xbox settings
    Go to Settings > Devices & accessories > Accessories > Mouse and adjust the pointer speed to your liking. You can also try turning off the "Mouse smoothing" option.

3. Adjust your game settings
    In Fortnite, go to Settings > Game > Input and adjust the mouse sensitivity to your liking. You can also try turning off the "Mouse acceleration" option.

4. Check your internet connection
    Input delay can also be caused by a poor internet connection. Make sure that your Xbox is connected to a stable and fast internet connection.

5. Check Game Settings:

• Open Fortnite and navigate to your Video settings.
    • Ensure you are playing in Fullscreen mode.
    • Set the Resolution option to match your native monitor resolution.

6. Frame Rate Limit:
      • Limit your frame rate to a value above your monitor’s refresh rate. This can help reduce input lag.

7. Power Cycle Your Console:
        • Turn off your Xbox Series S by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds, until it shuts down completely.
        • Unplug the console’s power cable from both the console and the power outlet. Wait for at least 5 minutes.
        • Plug the console power cable back in and turn it on.

8.Wired vs. Wireless:
          • You mentioned using a wired mouse and keyboard. This is generally better for minimizing input delay compared to wireless devices.
          • If possible, try different USB ports for your peripherals.
          9. Mouse Sensitivity:
          • In the system settings on your Xbox One console, adjust the mouse sensitivity under Kinect and devices.
          • Experiment with different sensitivity settings to find what works best for you.
          10.Game Optimization:
          • Sometimes game developers may not optimize keyboard and mouse input well. This can lead to input lag.
          • Keep an eye out for game updates that address input delay issues.

Hope I helped! Please do not hesitate to ask if you have further concerns. I will be waiting for you and I would be more than glad to assist you further.

YanYannn
    Microsoft Community Moderator
Thema:

1. when are is xbox gonna fix the input delay for keyboard and mouse - Similar Threads - are gonna fix

2. Are we gonna get a fix for the broken xbox browser

in XboX Insiders
    Are we gonna get a fix for the broken xbox browser: I know I can't be the only one experiencing an issue with the edge browser on the series x submitted by /u/Admirable-Ad6453 [link] [comments]
  3. Soooo... Are they gonna fix 360 servers?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Soooo... Are they gonna fix 360 servers?: They said 6 hours ago they fixed it, they haven't. Everyone still having issues and are saying so on twitter and just being ignored. Why do I even lay for this **** service? Literally just bought...
  4. When is the fix for starfields crashing issue on the series X gonna come out

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When is the fix for starfields crashing issue on the series X gonna come out: Game crashes and sends me to dashboard literally every 30 to 40 minutes this needs to be sorted 2114f643-8c75-47f0-92b1-08e4dfe66593
  5. are you guys ever gonna fix the massive cheating problem you have or have you just given...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    are you guys ever gonna fix the massive cheating problem you have or have you just given...: Please fix the massive cheating problem with cronus or give us the option to only play with console users instead of pc. 6da4ed05-aec3-4fd3-9199-4abcb2f491f2
  6. When is X-Box gonna fix the gamer pic problem?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When is X-Box gonna fix the gamer pic problem?: When will being able to change your gamer pic and also, If you have a club, changing your club picture? 94dd400b-0229-428d-9bc1-e07fa5decba7
  7. Is Microsoft ever gonna fix their [mod removed] app?

in XBoX on Mobile
    Is Microsoft ever gonna fix their [mod removed] app?: The last month or so this app 9/10 times has an issue. Whether it’s with not displaying friends, party chat connection problems and cutting out, or just not loading. This app is honestly straight...
  8. Hey...You Knuckle Heads @ Microsoft/XBox...You guys gonna fix this issue with our Bingo game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey...You Knuckle Heads @ Microsoft/XBox...You guys gonna fix this issue with our Bingo game?: I keep getting a error message saying that the server can't connect to the Bingo....You gonna fix this anytime soon????????? 65cde981-4568-4042-9ab9-def1d732c023
  9. Is Microsoft gonna fix the freezing for Gears 3 and Judgement?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is Microsoft gonna fix the freezing for Gears 3 and Judgement?: If so, I would like to know when...getting very annoyed with all the freezing. 1d75d6e2-bd01-46c7-a0d5-ee5c75460053
  10. Gonna fix my rep anytime soon?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gonna fix my rep anytime soon?: Hey Xbox, or better yet, XBLPET, since you'e the system that always responds with blatant ignorance. Hopefully someone actually reads this and notes that I am serious when I say I'm sick of this...