When again Robux redeem codes will be in Microsoft rewards or in general they will be there...

Discus and support When again Robux redeem codes will be in Microsoft rewards or in general they will be there... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; When again Robux redeem codes will be in Microsoft rewards or in general they will be there sometime In all regions and coutries me need answer on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Viktor Alekseevich, Aug 3, 2023.

1. When again Robux redeem codes will be in Microsoft rewards or in general they will be there...

When again Robux redeem codes will be in Microsoft rewards or in general they will be there sometime

In all regions and coutries me need answer on this question

:)

Viktor Alekseevich, Aug 3, 2023
  2. EzequielNeves19 Win User

When again Robux redeem codes will be in Microsoft rewards or in general they will be there sometime

Hello Victor.
    My name is Ezequiel. I'm an Independent Consultant and I'm happy to help you today. In my country, Roblox still continues to be redeemed through Microsoft rewards. If I am not available in your country I believe I will come back soon. Roblox is one of the most redeemed rewards.
  3. ThatRandomGamerYT Win User

Robux with a Microsoft Gift Card

Thank you so much for the link to this website! It shows me the option to buy 400 Robux for 4.99, which I can save up for.

However, I was concerned due to the fact that it says "400 Robux for Xbox" and the description reads "To redeem after purchase, launch Roblox on Xbox and sign in to your account." Again, I don't own an Xbox so will I be able to redeem the Robux?

(Usually when I get Robux through Microsoft Rewards, it gives it to me as a Roblox code, which I can redeem online, so if this is the same it should be fine)

Also, will I need to redeem Xbox or Microsoft Gift Cards for this?
  4. Zavier Harris Win User

If I buy ROBUX from XBOX Store, will I receive ROBUX? (I dont own XBOX, Im playing on MS Store version of ROBLOX)

I use Microsoft rewards and I redeem 6k points and I redeem it for robux in the xbox store and I thought it was going to give me code but it didn't
  5. HomegrownSilky Win User

If I buy ROBUX from XBOX Store, will I receive ROBUX? (I dont own XBOX, Im playing on MS Store version of ROBLOX)

I use Microsoft rewards and I redeem 6k points and I redeem it for robux in the xbox store and I thought it was going to give me code but it didn't
    Points purchased from Microsoft must be redeemed on an Xbox console.
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

About the Microsoft (Roblox Card redeem options)

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today Harvey

Usually can take a time to see the Roblox rewards again. There is no way to know when, always there is a limited quantity of codes available.

As soon as the Microsoft rewards program receive more codes to be redeemed we may see them again

Right now the only option (for me) is 800 robux
Thema:

When again Robux redeem codes will be in Microsoft rewards or in general they will be there...

1. When again Robux redeem codes will be in Microsoft rewards or in general they will be there... - Similar Threads - again Robux redeem

2. My Xbox turns on and turns off immediately again. What can I do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox turns on and turns off immediately again. What can I do?: This is a bit of a long story with lots of details. I had an Xbox one S (the white one), I used it at the same socket each time and one day it started turning off immediately after turning on. I...
  3. Error code 80072741....trying to download....AGAIN....my profile to my 360....i have all...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 80072741....trying to download....AGAIN....my profile to my 360....i have all...: All the details are in the question....cant get ant help from support as they don't offer a chat option for this issue and the AI is dumb 88af6598-6393-44f5-9a6c-1042b508c4be
  4. Does anybody know when the Xbox X will go on sale again?

in XboX Insiders
    Does anybody know when the Xbox X will go on sale again?: Does anybody know when the Xbox X will go on sale again? I just missed the $50 off that was going on leading up to Fathers Day. With the new consoles coming out in the winter, I would expect more...
  5. Keep getting “try again in a while we can’t connect to your console right now” despite it...

in XboX Insiders
    Keep getting “try again in a while we can’t connect to your console right now” despite it...: Been using remote play for a while on my computer to connect to my Xbox series X but the other day it tells me it can’t connect. It is an instant message I get and I have no idea how to solve it....
  6. Discord says sorry looks like you were disconnected try connecting again

in XboX Insiders
    Discord says sorry looks like you were disconnected try connecting again: I need help for this everything ive found on it has been outdated and not helpful submitted by /u/Greedy-End-8084 [link] [comments]
  7. How do I cancel this subscription/Gain access to this account again.

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I cancel this subscription/Gain access to this account again.: It has been 3 days of trying to call Xbox or email to which none of these methods have worked. For it being a 3 trillion dollar company you'd really expect better with support and not...
  8. Once again missing play time on my subscription...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Once again missing play time on my subscription...: Wasn't able to do anything at first now I Cannot even use party chat . 32aee460-7f19-4c83-8d66-118080002749
  9. robux gone from microsoft rewards again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    robux gone from microsoft rewards again: just to tell anyone that microsoft rewards robux is gone, would anyone know the *SPECIFIC* date when it will come? Thanks 3cf0caf1-22f1-4c13-b593-36c956ece5a8
  10. Hey microsoft! when does the microsoft reward robux will be here again? thank you

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey microsoft! when does the microsoft reward robux will be here again? thank you: Hey microsoft! when does the microsoft reward robux will be here again? thank you 324c87cf-0ad5-4f6c-97b9-456cad8fd40d