When adding a new Xbox Controller as a device to my MS account, it states the WARRANTY...

Discus and support When adding a new Xbox Controller as a device to my MS account, it states the WARRANTY... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I bought a new Xbox Elite controller from Verizon, and upon entering the serial number to my MS account, it says the warranty is already EXPIRED.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SUNM1, Nov 4, 2023.

1. SUNM1
    SUNM1 Guest

When adding a new Xbox Controller as a device to my MS account, it states the WARRANTY...

So I bought a new Xbox Elite controller from Verizon, and upon entering the serial number to my MS account, it says the warranty is already EXPIRED.

This help support page must be old because there is no "Select submit a request." and the only option after selecting "Learn more" is

"Info on warranty claims
    If you need help with your warranty info, contact us."

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...purchase-ceca7e91-3a88-e2dc-7a21-b8c54b5429df

How can I update my warranty expiration as I just bought this controller yesterday?

:)

SUNM1, Nov 4, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: