When a game updates on my Xbox One it downloads at 10-20mbps. I have 300mbps internet and...

Discus and support When a game updates on my Xbox One it downloads at 10-20mbps. I have 300mbps internet and... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Why do my games download so slow? Other devices on my internet download at 200-300mbps * Moved from Community Center... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Justin Dunn1, Apr 5, 2024.

1. Justin Dunn1
    Justin Dunn1 Guest

When a game updates on my Xbox One it downloads at 10-20mbps. I have 300mbps internet and...

Why do my games download so slow? Other devices on my internet download at 200-300mbps

* Moved from Community Center

:)

Justin Dunn1, Apr 5, 2024
  2. Mikeysoonerfan Win User

Downloading game

If you are playing or using any apps during a download the xbox will prioritize the app or game and will severely cap your download. I have 300mbps download speeds and if I run a game my download speeds on downloading something drop to under 20mbps. Turn
    off the game and wait for a bit it will jump up to around 180mbps. That's why I tend to download offline or download and not having anything else running.
  3. BadDog519 Win User

Xbox One not using all my download speed

I have the same issue. I have a 250Mbps down and 20Mbps up fiber connection and through all my other devices I actually get over 300Mbps down and 22Mbps up but my xbox one can only get between 30Mbps - 50Mbps down but 20Mbps up (and yes the xbox is wired
    directly to the modem, same cat cable and modem port as I test the laptop with).
  4. dv8mad Win User

UHD stutters, freezes, audio drops and locks

This is playing directly from discs. My internet is 300mbps, but we don't stream, just download games and updates. The issues are from playing actual UHD media.
  5. NiKKhil Win User

Why microsoft is not fixing this issue

Sir I have internet connection speed of 300mbps and when I checked my internet speed it is 300mbps and i have totall 4 connection also when I use same internet for my ps4 it download fine there is no issue with internet speed I checked on social media in this week thousands of people are giving this same complaint on youtube comment section sir when we start download it start downloading but after few minutes it's speed slow down and then it stop downloading after few more minutes it's start downloading but with very slow speed than it stop again I was not facing this issue few month ago I am running my business I am running my gaming zone in India I have set 4 series s their and every xbox facing same problem
  6. UGIxMartyr Win User

Consistent Disconnection from XBL (this hasnt been solved yet..Ive checked)

you people are freaking pointless!!!! Like ive tried all that if you read my first post you wouldnt be asking me this...will Microsoft just admit that you all dont know what the problem is...I have 300mbps down 20mbps up its not my internet i have a BRAND
    new Netgear N600 dual band router i bought a new xbox and router took it too my brother house who has uverse and it had the same problem...YOU ALL DONT KNOW WHAT THE PROBLEM IS JUST ADMIT ME...STOP BLAMING THE CONSUMERS INTERNET OR ROUTERS WHEN CLEARLY ITS
    A PROBLEM WITH THE NEW UPDATE OF THE DASHBOARD
Thema:

1. When a game updates on my Xbox One it downloads at 10-20mbps. I have 300mbps internet and... - Similar Threads - game updates downloads

2. Games on my XboxOne do not download nor update and I get this explanation error code...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games on my XboxOne do not download nor update and I get this explanation error code...: After relocating from the UK to Singapore my Xbox does not want to upload games from my Library, I cannot update games and I cannot play online. When testing my internet on the Xbox is shows...
  3. Game update won't download!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game update won't download!: My update won't download despite console pulling in date. It's pulling about 300 mb an hour but none of that is going to the update! Please help, I had a longer description but it wouldn't submit....
  4. Why won’t it let me download the game on Xbox store when I haven’t updated the game but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won’t it let me download the game on Xbox store when I haven’t updated the game but...: I’m having trouble with downloading a game on disc and I tried buying it in the Xbox store but cannot because it says “u own this already” 84debe74-dbae-4e50-a944-bb68cd205219
  5. xbox app pc won't update and gamepass games slow download speed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox app pc won't update and gamepass games slow download speed: I recently remembered that game pass carries over to my pc as well so i attempted to download a gamepass game, state of decay 2. As i type this out, the download speed hasn't reached over 1 MB/s...
  6. Hi guys I have a problem with some games that I want to download or update giving me an...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi guys I have a problem with some games that I want to download or update giving me an...: I have a problem with downloading and updating several games that I can not download or update them gives me an error with the code 0x87e0012c 58d55dd6-5aaa-494e-973a-5ea8e0e613f5
  7. Update is downloading the whole game again

in XboX Insiders
    Update is downloading the whole game again: For the second time in a month I've been prompt to update Call of Duty on my Xbox Series X. Once the update starts it give me a 204.51GB download which is the entire game, even though everything...
  8. My xbox one is updating a game (COD) and the download speed is 2.99 mbps. When I speedtest...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one is updating a game (COD) and the download speed is 2.99 mbps. When I speedtest...: I posted my question and pretty much said it all. It is hard-wired through a switch or two BUT the speed-test desktop is hardwired the exact same way (they are next to each other) and I do not...
  9. Xbox app/game installation/updates don't download or stay stuck.(Latest Beta update)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox app/game installation/updates don't download or stay stuck.(Latest Beta update): I wanted find out if anyone else is dealing with this issue. I swear this wasn't a issue with the previous update. Or is this a complete Xbox issue entirely, not exclusive to the insider program?...
  10. Downloading apps/game updates from Microsoft Store/xbox app at ~120kbps

in XBoX on Consoles
    Downloading apps/game updates from Microsoft Store/xbox app at ~120kbps: Hello, Lately, I wanted to play Forza Horizon 5 but I had to update the game, I couldn't because I had to update the whole xbox app (bar and others) in the Microsoft Store which took like an...