Wheeler Dealer (Metro 2033 redux) achievement not working

Discus and support Wheeler Dealer (Metro 2033 redux) achievement not working in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've completed the requirement to get this achievement multiple times, this last time I even recorded everything to prove I've met the requirements and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MastyrOfWar, Nov 7, 2023.

1. MastyrOfWar
    MastyrOfWar Guest

I've completed the requirement to get this achievement multiple times, this last time I even recorded everything to prove I've met the requirements and nothing has happened. It's the last achievement I need for the game. I've tried doing replays of the game many, many times. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game. I've deleted save files on the drive and cloud. I've cleared the cache on the Xbox. I've removed and reinstalled my profile. Only thing I have left to do is get a new Xbox at this point. Anyone have any guidance? Or a way I can message Microsoft to get it to work?

:)

MastyrOfWar, Nov 7, 2023
  2. KhajiBower34 Win User

Hello MastyrOfWar, I am an independent advisor and I would be happy to help you today. My name is Khaji

I understand that you are having trouble unlocking the “Wheeler Dealer” achievement in Metro 2033 Redux.

Load the Polis mission and sell everything you have: Then, continue buying and selling any type of ammo until the achievement is unlocked

Try loading a few chapters early and save and loot everything

Buy as much Shotgun Ammo as possible: Sell all the Shotgun Ammo, then buy back as much as possible

Repeat this method until the achievement is unlocked

Thank you very much for your patience and understanding! If you need anything else, do not hesitate to contact us again.
  3. CIDkidzPILLZ Win User

Metro Exodus

You would get Metro Exodus and Metro Redux 2033. The DLC for Metro 2033 is included in the Redux version on the Xbox One.
  4. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

some third-person shooter similar to gears?

I have friends that are huge Gears fans and they also love the Metro series. So I would recommend to try Metro 2033 Redux, Metro Last Light Redux, and Metro Exodus.
  5. alexteam27 Win User

Recommend something EASY

Try metro 2033 redux it's a very good games
  6. Mr Boozyhead Win User

Metro 'Redux' confirmed

Thema:

1. Wheeler Dealer (Metro 2033 redux) achievement not working - Similar Threads - Wheeler Dealer Metro

2. Is there a problem with the metro series? Missing games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a problem with the metro series? Missing games: I know I own metro last light I see it in my order history but I've also bought all the other metro games those I don't see but none of them are appearing on my Xbox and the Microsoft store thinks...
  3. Metro Saga Bundle bought, but I can't run it on my PC.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Metro Saga Bundle bought, but I can't run it on my PC.: Hello! I just bought the Metro Saga on my PC! I'm excited to run it! It was on sale so I pounced on it, now as I try to run it on my PC it does not let me download it. It makes it so I have to...
  4. I bought a game. Metro exodus on the xbox one. I had it uninstalled. But now it is saying...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a game. Metro exodus on the xbox one. I had it uninstalled. But now it is saying...: I have purchased metro exodus as a pre-order. I have not played it for a long time. . I am not sure how to happened. I have try resetting my xbox and hard resetting....
  5. how to become authorized dealer

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to become authorized dealer: Hello, I own an electronics business and am curious about the on-boarding process to become a registered dealer of Xbox products. Please guide me in the right direction....
  6. Fake site in Brasil *Mod Removed* , says that is Autorized Dealer of Xbox, sale and don´t...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Fake site in Brasil *Mod Removed* , says that is Autorized Dealer of Xbox, sale and don´t...: Fake site in Brasil *Mod Removed*, says that is autorized dealer of Xbox, sale and don´t deliver. How to stop this criminal site? 043c28b6-7e92-4554-9b51-bc19aaecffe9
  7. Contact your dealer to obtain a code that works in your area. This code was purchased in ...

in XBoX on Windows
    Contact your dealer to obtain a code that works in your area. This code was purchased in ...: Contact your dealer to obtain a code that works in your area. This code was purchased in different regions and can not be redeemed. GeoRestricted 7b00faa0-71c8-4679-b6e5-5169b7160242
  8. Destiny success "antique dealer"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny success "antique dealer": The success antique dealer of Destiny does not free in spite of to have realized and it for more than 15 days I have well to realize the manipulations advised by Xbox on your forum to free him but...
  9. Grand Theft Auto V Online should sell a 18 Wheeler

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Grand Theft Auto V Online should sell a 18 Wheeler: Grand Theft Auto V Online should sell a 18 Wheeler. I always wanted to buy a 18 Wheeler in GTA 5 Online I mean if it were for sale Pegasus could deliver it to us.I mean we got the Mule truck why...
  10. NEW UPDATE 6 WHEELER

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NEW UPDATE 6 WHEELER: just in case you were wondering, you can buy a new truck from the military thing from your phone, then buy the truck. good thing is, it can stay in your garage. 18edfd2e-0a8c-4608-a496-084b3a590b98