wheel force feedback bug on xbsx.

Discus and support wheel force feedback bug on xbsx. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; HI, I have been informed by thrustmaster that a force feedback bug is present on xbsx & xb1. can anyone confirm this is correct? I see the bug listed... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/JayVtec, Oct 12, 2023.

1. /u/JayVtec
    /u/JayVtec Guest

HI, I have been informed by thrustmaster that a force feedback bug is present on xbsx & xb1.

can anyone confirm this is correct? I see the bug listed as a know issue in march, april, June, updates, but nothing after that.

Keep losing FFB in racing games, Thrustmaster tx458 italia edition wheel.

many thanks.

=)

submitted by /u/JayVtec
    [link] [comments]

/u/JayVtec, Oct 12, 2023
  2. J Cauthen Win User

logitech g27 wheel comparbility with xbox one

Cronus Max is currently working on current-gen Fanatec wheel support on XBox One with their USB controller adapter. Whether they can pull it off or not, particularly with proper force feedback effects, is debatable. One Cronus Max user has already figured
    out how to use the Microsoft Force Feedback wheel with the XBox One, but without force feedback. No force feedback would be a deal breaker for me. I think the guy who got it to work with the Microsoft Force Feedback wheel (to the extent he has) did so by
    making the Xbox One read the wheel as a controller. He had to make some edits to an interface Macro to get the linearity and deadzones in a region that felt right with the wheel.
  3. bjones371 Win User

Force Feedback Wheel

Sorry to bump - any more ideas on this? I've tried all sorts short of opening the wheel up and checking things over in there, but that'll need a security screwdriver which I don't have to hand - at least not one the right size...
  4. bjones371 Win User

Force Feedback Wheel

Hi RitzyBiscuit7,

Thanks for the suggestion, unfortunately there aren't any headsets connected to the wheel (3rd-party or o.g) so there's no interference coming from anything like that.

B
  5. MB5656 Win User

Force Feedback Wheel

Hi

is there an 3rd party head set connected to the wheel? that may cause some interference.

try to unplug it and try again with the head set off also and if it works then you may have to return the 3rd party head set.

hope that helps:)
  6. HomegrownSilky Win User

Microsoft Wheel Force Feedback

Are you using the wheel with batteries or are you using the AC adapter? If you are trying to use the wheel wireless with batteries, the force feedback does not work. You have to plug it in in order to experience the force feedback. If that is not your
    issue, do all the other features of the wheel function properly?
Thema:

1. wheel force feedback bug on xbsx. - Similar Threads - wheel force feedback

2. Moza race wheel for Xbox in Canada

in XBoX on Windows
    Moza race wheel for Xbox in Canada: When and or will we see the moza race wheel in the Microsoft store in Canada it would be amazing if we have a race wheel for all Canadians . ece8c0f5-097d-431f-ac8e-402fd81a3525
  3. Will the Thrustmaster T128 racing wheel work on Forza Horizon 5?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will the Thrustmaster T128 racing wheel work on Forza Horizon 5?: I just bought the Thrustmaster T128 racing wheel and I downloaded Forza Horizon 5. I do not have my wheel yet but I have been doing research and cant find anything that says Forza Horizon 5...
  4. Steering wheel

in XBoX on Windows
    Steering wheel: I bought a steering wheel hurricane mkii and when i plugs in xbox one doesn't turn on can help me please cee66805-ccdb-4cf5-b5aa-546619a16466
  5. Can I use XAC with external joystick and separate steering wheel at the same time?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I use XAC with external joystick and separate steering wheel at the same time?: Is it possible to use a Logitech g920steering wheel and a separate joystick (Logitech 3d extreme pro ) that is Xbox compatible with the Xbox adaptive controller together. Eg allowing me to use the...
  6. Why doesn't my controller and wheel/pedals work in Forza 5 anymore.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesn't my controller and wheel/pedals work in Forza 5 anymore.: Hi everyone. I really needs some help. I have an Xbox Series X, two hand controllers and one Thrustmaster TMX wheel and pedals. The Xbox and controllers are up to date and so is the driver for...
  7. Fanatec Wheel Compatibility on Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fanatec Wheel Compatibility on Xbox: Dear Microsoft, I am owner of an Xbox and Fanatec Sim setup, however most of the wheel mappings don't work. I am annoyed that I have spent a lot of money just to get the functionality of 10% of...
  8. changing the wheel or button mapping

in XBoX on Consoles
    changing the wheel or button mapping: I am having issues with my stealth 700 gen 2 headset I can get it to synce fine to both the my series x and my phone but I can not control any volume or 230c3222-84a1-4134-bd89-e766cd4425c2
  9. Microsoft sidewinder force feedback wheel driver

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft sidewinder force feedback wheel driver: Hi microsoft sidewinder force feedback steering set does it have drivers compatible with windows 11? I know it is very old but it still works in computer games, I need a driver to test the...
  10. Logitech G920 Racing Wheel has no force feedback.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Logitech G920 Racing Wheel has no force feedback.: hi all, So I have started to try and use my boyfriends G920 wheel. However it has NO force feedback at all. The wheel is completely loose. I have tried many solutions such as Restarting,...