What's your first Game!

Discus and support What's your first Game! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Disney owns the right Lei Fang. But currently there is a new star wars game coming out soon (Battlefront), definitely not KOTOR. I recently read an... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DanteSparda504, Mar 25, 2014.

  1. NxtDoc1851
    NxtDoc1851 Guest

    What's your first Game!


    Disney owns the right Lei Fang. But currently there is a new star wars game coming out soon (Battlefront), definitely not KOTOR. I recently read an article in GI regarding KOTOR 3 and how it was shut down without notice.
     
    NxtDoc1851, Jul 19, 2014
    #31
  2. Xbox: Wreckless The Yakuza Missions. 360 think it was kameo and king kong.
     
    Captain Nemo uk, Jul 19, 2014
    #32
  3. Hello "smileskybird" What's your first Game! :)

    I was raised to be polite & respectful. I don't like getting angry & when I do, I have to keep quiet while maintaining a proper decorum because I don't want to be mean / rude. Then, when I am alone / isolated from others; I vent it out.

    Have a nice day or afternoon or night What's your first Game! :)
     
    Lei Fang DOAX3, Jul 19, 2014
    #33
  4. What's your first Game!

    Hello "NxtDoc1851" What's your first Game! :)

    Thank you very much for that information, I really appreciate it What's your first Game! :)

    I love Disney & the Disney Channel ("Princess Protection Program" is my #1 all time favorite movie ever & my #1 all time favorite song is "One & The Same" by Selena Gomez & Demi Lovato. Also, "Girl Meets World" is awesome!)

    With that being said, Disney & KOTOR don't mix well together because the content in KOTOR 1 & KOTOR 2 goes beyond the boundries set by Disney.

    If KOTOR 3 is ressurected for development in the future, Disney is going to have to back off and let the developers keep that same content in order for the game to be awesome What's your first Game! :)

    Have a nice day or afternoon or night What's your first Game! :)
     
    Lei Fang DOAX3, Jul 19, 2014
    #34
  5. My first xbox console was the 360, but I did play the original when I went to my dad's on the weekends or at friends. Halo 1 and 2 and Dark Alliance: Balder's Gate were a couple of the first I play and enjoyed most on the xbox.

    I got 360 when I was 13 for christmas and it came with ghost recon, which I didn't play a lot. I mostly just played CoD 2 until I got RRoD about 8 or so months after I got it and didn't even get a new xbox until 11 months later What's your first Game! :( When I finally got a new
    xbox, the main games I played were CoD 4, GTA 4, Halo Wars and CoD: World at War (zombies)
     
    Dilbert88-C7E77089-2983-42D1-8713-6EFDCC9B48A9, Jul 19, 2014
    #35
  6. XBOX - Morrowind

    XBOX 360 - Dead or Alive 4

    XBOX One - Titanfall
     
    DeathWishCoffee, Jul 21, 2014
    #36
  7. iBakez
    iBakez Guest
    never had the original xbox as i was playstation up until 360

    My 360 came with GRAW and Gears. I fired up GRAW played about an hour then put on Gears and didnt take the disk out for nearly a year - EPIC game
     
    iBakez, Oct 31, 2018
    #37
  8. Lord Alaric Win User

    What be your first game of 2016?

    well I know it's an old release, but I got myself Shadow of Mordor. Also got TW 2 AOK for free this morning from XBL. Love you MS XD
  9. Its Batman Win User

    What be your first game of 2016?

    Tom Clancy’s The Division
  10. ElectroFlying Win User

    What be your first game of 2016?

    I don't see anything interesting enough to warrant a purchase, so mine will most definately be a GwG title.
  11. GRAW2ROBZ Win User

    What be your first game of 2016?

    Bought ARK end of last year. Mainly games with gold monthly. Quick couple minutes then reject them.
  12. ForrestBoi1 Win User

    What be your first game of 2016?

    They should remaster Scarface The World Is Yours
Thema:

What's your first Game!

Loading...
  1. What's your first Game! - Similar Threads - What's Game

  2. I tested all the games I own with disc to digital. Here’s a list of what worked and didn’t.

    in XboX Insiders
    I tested all the games I own with disc to digital. Here’s a list of what worked and didn’t.: I noticed that none of my Sega, Bandai Namco, Square Enix, and Ubisoft games were supported, yet. Supported: The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Special Edition Extinction Titanfall 2 Stray Mortal Kombat...
  3. How I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC

    in XboX Insiders
    How I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC: There's been a fair few confusing threads on this in the build up to the alpha/beta release today, so hopefully this helps out those who are interested in disc to digital. Pre-requisites: You...
  4. Genuinely what is wrong with the pc game bar

    in XboX Insiders
    Genuinely what is wrong with the pc game bar: 90% of the time i don't get notifications for party invites and i want to say 40% of the time i don't get into party's when I try to join and i end up having to end it through task manager for it...
  5. So confused on what games to download for my One X now that everything is series X/S Optimized

    in XboX Insiders
    So confused on what games to download for my One X now that everything is series X/S Optimized: I just downloaded a game that says X/S Optimized AND it works on my Xbox One X. I can play it on there, I don't have to cloud stream to play it. So my question is, as an Xbox One X owner, how am...
  6. What games are on Ultimate, Premium, and Essential for an Xcloud player without a console?

    in XboX Insiders
    What games are on Ultimate, Premium, and Essential for an Xcloud player without a console?: I can't find a list anywhere.. Am I missing something obvious? Seems like somethign that could be crystal clear to find if I'm decided to keep game-pass and choose which tier go to to next. For...
  7. What game has the best crash physics?

    in XboX Insiders
    What game has the best crash physics?: I already played burnout paradise. Something like beamng drive but for xbox. submitted by /u/ExpertCactus989 [link] [comments]
  8. Xbox Pre-order Payment Failed but Game is Pre-Downloading – What Should I Do?

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Pre-order Payment Failed but Game is Pre-Downloading – What Should I Do?: I pre-ordered Black Myth: Wukong for Xbox a while ago, and the game is currently pre-downloading on my console. However, when I checked my order status, it says "Pre-order: Payment failed" and...
  9. What to do when you try and update your game but it keeps staying at zero and the...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    What to do when you try and update your game but it keeps staying at zero and the...: Hi my name is Aayden and I tried to update my Fortnite on my Xbox 1, and it stayed at zero while also stopping the installation after 1:30 to 2:00. The next problem I’ve been having is deleting...
  10. My in game credits did not load, what do I do

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    My in game credits did not load, what do I do: I bought Robux in game, trying to buy something, and when I pressed, purchase Robux and item, my game shut down, and I was not given the Robux or item, what do I do?...