What's your first Game!

Discus and support What's your first Game! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My 360 came with Lego Indiana Jones and Kung Fu Panada. Both of which I probably only played once. The first game I bought was Call of Duty WaW. Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DanteSparda504, Mar 25, 2014.

  1. What's your first Game!


    My 360 came with Lego Indiana Jones and Kung Fu Panada. Both of which I probably only played once. The first game I bought was Call of Duty WaW.
     
    NathanielLarson, Jul 18, 2014
    #16
  2. SigmaTheDJ
    SigmaTheDJ Guest
    "Astro Wars!"

    I loved that game when I was a kid! I remember winning a high score competition on that at a local "fun day". It was 10p a go and the prize was £3, except when I won and was given the prize it was actually a £3 book token, lol.
     
    SigmaTheDJ, Jul 18, 2014
    #17
  3. NxtDoc1851
    NxtDoc1851 Guest
    Xbox, Fable. Personally, I love the Fable Series. Xbox 360, Dead or Alive 4, and Lost Planet. Xbox One, Dead Rising 3, Killer Instinct, Ryse: Son of Rome (Loved Ryse), AC 4, and NBA Live 14
     
    NxtDoc1851, Jul 18, 2014
    #18
  4. III Cujo III
    III Cujo III Guest

    What's your first Game!

    Atari 2600

    I had to think really hard, but think my first game was Dodge'Em
     
    III Cujo III, Jul 18, 2014
    #19
  5. BigB EC
    BigB EC Guest
    Never had an Xbox but the first game I really played on the 360 was gears of war.
     
    BigB EC, Jul 18, 2014
    #20
  6. John Dowding
    John Dowding Guest
    @sigma. quality! Them were the days! What's your first Game! :)
     
    John Dowding, Jul 18, 2014
    #21
  7. Hello everyone What's your first Game! :)

    Original Xbox ---> Halo: Combat Evolved

    Xbox 360 --> The Edler Scrolls 4: Oblivion

    Have a nice day or afternoon or night everyone What's your first Game! :)
     
    Lei Fang DOAX3, Jul 18, 2014
    #22
  8. ArabViper
    ArabViper Guest

    What's your first Game!

    Xbox- Halo Combat Evolved

    Xbox 360- Resident Evil 5

    Xbox One- COD Ghosts -_-
     
    ArabViper, Jul 18, 2014
    #23
  9. Hello "Galactic Geek" What's your first Game! :)

    I love Perfect Dark Zero and I'm really curious to know (if you don't mind) why you didn't like it.

    I know that a lot of people hate this game & I'm cool with that. I would also like to hear from them as to why they hated this game so much What's your first Game! :)

    I tried Call Of Duty 2 and I found it to be boring (sorry).

    Have a nice day or afternoon or night What's your first Game! :)
     
    Lei Fang DOAX3, Jul 18, 2014
    #24
  10. Sword Style
    Sword Style Guest
    Xbox - Knights of the Old Republic

    Xbox 360 - Perfect Dark Zero

    Xbox One - Dead Rising 3
     
    Sword Style, Jul 18, 2014
    #25
  11. Hello "Sword StIye" What's your first Game! :)

    Knights Of The Old Republic needs to return to the Xbox One What's your first Game! :)

    Have a nice day or afternoon or night What's your first Game! :)
     
    Lei Fang DOAX3, Jul 18, 2014
    #26
  12. Sword Style
    Sword Style Guest
    Hello "Lei Fang DOAX3" <(^_^)>

    I would sell one of my kidneys to make it happen. Maybe even both.

    Have a nice day or afternoon or night <(^_^)>
     
    Sword Style, Jul 18, 2014
    #27
  13. What's your first Game!

    Hello "Sword StyIe" What's your first Game! :)

    It would so epic if KOTOR 1 & KOTOR 2 came free with KOTOR 3 and the decisions that you made in KOTOR 1 & KOTOR 2 would affect KOTOR 3 via Mass Effect's event carry-over system What's your first Game! :)

    Have a nice day or afternoon or night What's your first Game! :)
     
    Lei Fang DOAX3, Jul 18, 2014
    #28
  14. Hello everyone What's your first Game! :)

    Sorry for going off topic, but I have a quick question & I hope that you guys don't mind me asking What's your first Game! :)

    Who owns the rights to the Star Wars frachise now?

    Thank you very much for your assistance regarding this matter, I really appreciate it What's your first Game! :)

    Have a nice day or afternoon or night everyone What's your first Game! :)
     
    Lei Fang DOAX3, Jul 19, 2014
    #29
  15. smileskybird
    smileskybird Guest
    Hello everyone What's your first Game! :)

    First Xbox 360 game was Final Fantasy XIII (late 2010). First multiplayer Xbox 360 game TDU2 (Feb 2011) followed by Halo Reach. First Xbox 1 game (which I got "Day 1") Forza 5. Got Zoo Tycoon also on 22/11/2013 but downloaded it digitally on Xbox Live.

    Games that I'm waiting for on Xbox 1 is everything Halo, Minecraft, Project Spark full version (have beta), and Final Fantasy XV. Am considering getting Forza Horizon 2.

    Have a nice day or afternoon or night everyone What's your first Game! :)

    <<I love how polite she is ^-^>>
     
    smileskybird, Jul 19, 2014
    #30
Thema:

What's your first Game!

Loading...
  1. What's your first Game! - Similar Threads - What's Game

  2. I tested all the games I own with disc to digital. Here’s a list of what worked and didn’t.

    in XboX Insiders
    I tested all the games I own with disc to digital. Here’s a list of what worked and didn’t.: I noticed that none of my Sega, Bandai Namco, Square Enix, and Ubisoft games were supported, yet. Supported: The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Special Edition Extinction Titanfall 2 Stray Mortal Kombat...
  3. How I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC

    in XboX Insiders
    How I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC: There's been a fair few confusing threads on this in the build up to the alpha/beta release today, so hopefully this helps out those who are interested in disc to digital. Pre-requisites: You...
  4. Genuinely what is wrong with the pc game bar

    in XboX Insiders
    Genuinely what is wrong with the pc game bar: 90% of the time i don't get notifications for party invites and i want to say 40% of the time i don't get into party's when I try to join and i end up having to end it through task manager for it...
  5. So confused on what games to download for my One X now that everything is series X/S Optimized

    in XboX Insiders
    So confused on what games to download for my One X now that everything is series X/S Optimized: I just downloaded a game that says X/S Optimized AND it works on my Xbox One X. I can play it on there, I don't have to cloud stream to play it. So my question is, as an Xbox One X owner, how am...
  6. What games are on Ultimate, Premium, and Essential for an Xcloud player without a console?

    in XboX Insiders
    What games are on Ultimate, Premium, and Essential for an Xcloud player without a console?: I can't find a list anywhere.. Am I missing something obvious? Seems like somethign that could be crystal clear to find if I'm decided to keep game-pass and choose which tier go to to next. For...
  7. What game has the best crash physics?

    in XboX Insiders
    What game has the best crash physics?: I already played burnout paradise. Something like beamng drive but for xbox. submitted by /u/ExpertCactus989 [link] [comments]
  8. Xbox Pre-order Payment Failed but Game is Pre-Downloading – What Should I Do?

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Pre-order Payment Failed but Game is Pre-Downloading – What Should I Do?: I pre-ordered Black Myth: Wukong for Xbox a while ago, and the game is currently pre-downloading on my console. However, when I checked my order status, it says "Pre-order: Payment failed" and...
  9. What to do when you try and update your game but it keeps staying at zero and the...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    What to do when you try and update your game but it keeps staying at zero and the...: Hi my name is Aayden and I tried to update my Fortnite on my Xbox 1, and it stayed at zero while also stopping the installation after 1:30 to 2:00. The next problem I’ve been having is deleting...
  10. My in game credits did not load, what do I do

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    My in game credits did not load, what do I do: I bought Robux in game, trying to buy something, and when I pressed, purchase Robux and item, my game shut down, and I was not given the Robux or item, what do I do?...