What's Your favourite Xbox 1 games so far?...

Discus and support What's Your favourite Xbox 1 games so far?... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i saw this thread and was like "oh, that's easy, it's.... damn it" thinking about it, the only games i haven't enjoyed would be Fusion and Halo, money... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by smileskybird, May 19, 2014.

  1. Zero Divided
    Zero Divided Guest

    What's Your favourite Xbox 1 games so far?...


    i saw this thread and was like "oh, that's easy, it's.... damn it" thinking about it, the only games i haven't enjoyed would be Fusion and Halo, money well spent on everything else. but i have narrowed it down to my top 3.

    Titanfall

    Plants vs Zombies

    Dead Rising 3
     
    Zero Divided, May 20, 2014
    #16
  2. iBakez
    iBakez Guest
    battlefield 4 by far - even with its issues it blows everything else out of the water

    Lego Hobbit was pretty awesome too
     
    iBakez, May 20, 2014
    #17
  3. xXCamhawkXx
    xXCamhawkXx Guest
    1. PvZ:GW

    2. Forza 5

    3. Titanfall

    4. Lego Marvel

    5. Zumba

    6. CoD:G

    7: Halo:SA
     
    xXCamhawkXx, May 20, 2014
    #18
  4. ZTROOPER16
    ZTROOPER16 Guest

    What's Your favourite Xbox 1 games so far?...

    AC4,DR3, and the rest I love equal.
     
    ZTROOPER16, May 20, 2014
    #19
  5. Dead Rising 3, love the franchise, love the game play, has Co-op, the first main reason I bought an XB1 at launch.
     
    CollapseControl, May 20, 2014
    #20
  6. Hellfire IRL
    Hellfire IRL Guest
    Even though I put BF4 as a game I'm disappointed with (due to the issues) it's definitely my favourite X1 game... many hours in and many more to go, nothing comes close to 64 player open warfare IMO.

    Enjoyed completing TombRaider, like the ocassional blast on Forza/Titanfall. Looking forward to trying out Watch_Dogs (and hopefully DR3 / AC4 if there's any deals).
     
    Hellfire IRL, May 20, 2014
    #21
  7. ZTROOPER16
    ZTROOPER16 Guest
    I want to pick up Forza 5 I hear its going to be on sale like 75% next mouth. Take that with a grain of salt.
     
    ZTROOPER16, May 20, 2014
    #22
  8. ZombieDeano
    ZombieDeano Guest

    What's Your favourite Xbox 1 games so far?...

    I currently own 14 Xbox One games and I play them all regularly. If I really had to pick one I guess it would have to be Dead Rising 3. That game is just massive and so much fun to play. It is by far the best Dead rising game yet. Completely open world,
    with no loading times in game. Awesome. I'm currently ranked 277 in the world leaderboards with 636378 zombies killed!! Love it!
     
    ZombieDeano, May 20, 2014
    #23
  9. Well I have Titanfall, Trials Fusion, Ghosts and BF4. Titanfall being my go to game and Trials being a change of pace from all the shooting. I rarely play Ghosts anymore and never play BF4 and I don't know why. I guess it's way too technical for me if I
    can call it that, compared to COD. I can see why ppl might like it but for some reason I just can't stand the mechanics to it like the health system and etc. I bought it because of all the anticipation surrounding it. Also, I always her great things about
    PvZ. Is it really THAT good? How is it compared to other shooters?
     
    Reedickyoulus, May 20, 2014
    #24
  10. Titanfall just can't get enough ... Plants vs Zombies is a very close 2nd thou.
     
    DRAGON 40 LEE, May 20, 2014
    #25
  11. Titanfall!. I was one of the many chaps screaming for innovation in the FPS genre, and Titanfall has done that. Love the game, it's a lot of fun.
     
    BHC Bluez n 2z, May 20, 2014
    #26
  12. FTM99
    FTM99 Guest
    If Forza is going to be 75% off thats a no brainer..
     
    FTM99, May 20, 2014
    #27
  13. IronKoBe
    IronKoBe Guest

    What's Your favourite Xbox 1 games so far?...

    Madden and battlefield also play titansfalls (not very good game to much hype who wants to kill ai bots ), when my buddy's are on
     
    IronKoBe, Oct 31, 2018
    #28
  14. BLOODFRENZY187 Win User

    What's Your favourite Xbox 1 games so far?...

    Currently I play PvZ more than anything else but with Wolfenstein and Watch Dogs around the corner it could soon change.
  15. Lunaclown Win User

    What's Your favourite Xbox 1 games so far?...

    Forza 5 is spectacular. Dead rising 3 is awesome. Ryse was a hell of a lot of fun and beautiful. Battlefield 4 is a great friend game. Titanfall is shooter bliss. So many games so little time . This generation is killing it ULTRA COMBO style!
  16. FTM99 Win User

    What's Your favourite Xbox 1 games so far?...

    If Forza is going to be 75% off thats a no brainer..
  17. Hellfire IRL Win User

    What's Your favourite Xbox 1 games so far?...

    Even though I put BF4 as a game I'm disappointed with (due to the issues) it's definitely my favourite X1 game... many hours in and many more to go, nothing comes close to 64 player open warfare IMO.

    Enjoyed completing TombRaider, like the ocassional blast on Forza/Titanfall. Looking forward to trying out Watch_Dogs (and hopefully DR3 / AC4 if there's any deals).
  18. ZTROOPER16 Win User

    What's Your favourite Xbox 1 games so far?...

    AC4,DR3, and the rest I love equal.
Thema:

What's Your favourite Xbox 1 games so far?...

Loading...
  1. What's Your favourite Xbox 1 games so far?... - Similar Threads - What's favourite games

  2. Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in

    in XboX Insiders
    Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in: I am an insider beta, I recently joined the insider beta. Yesterday we got the system, startup animation update, and I applied the Xbox one X version because that was my favorite by far and when...
  3. Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?: What is this new streak thing added in the update? I opened a game after installing the new update and I got a notification telling me something about a weekly streak being started and now there’s...
  4. How to see what badges are and change which show?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to see what badges are and change which show?: I am in the beta ring. It seems I should be able to at a minimum be able to see what the badges were for and also should be able to select which 5 are showing? I tried to find it on console, and...
  5. What are the requirements for going from the Beta to Alpha insider ring?

    in XboX Insiders
    What are the requirements for going from the Beta to Alpha insider ring?: I have been an insider for around 6 1/2 years (been on the beta ring for 1/2 a year) and I was wondering what the requirements for the alpha ring were. All the Xbox support article says is that it...
  6. What would happen if I redeemed the disc to digital and destroyed the disc?

    in XboX Insiders
    What would happen if I redeemed the disc to digital and destroyed the disc?: I wanna know just in case in the future a disc stops working. submitted by /u/Serious_Revolution77 [link] [comments]
  7. Heyy, quick question about updates in the Omega ring. When it says mandatory time, what...

    in XboX Insiders
    Heyy, quick question about updates in the Omega ring. When it says mandatory time, what...: I ask because I haven't received the update for the Disc to Digital feature yet despite being in the Omega program. I looked on a site and it said the mandatory time is 3 PM Pt on September 2....
  8. I tested all the games I own with disc to digital. Here’s a list of what worked and didn’t.

    in XboX Insiders
    I tested all the games I own with disc to digital. Here’s a list of what worked and didn’t.: I noticed that none of my Sega, Bandai Namco, Square Enix, and Ubisoft games were supported, yet. Supported: The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Special Edition Extinction Titanfall 2 Stray Mortal Kombat...
  9. How I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC

    in XboX Insiders
    How I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC: There's been a fair few confusing threads on this in the build up to the alpha/beta release today, so hopefully this helps out those who are interested in disc to digital. Pre-requisites: You...
  10. Does anyone know what time disc to digital comes out for insiders / what time updates...

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know what time disc to digital comes out for insiders / what time updates...: Just curious if I should expect to be able to start the download before leaving for work. Thanks! submitted by /u/Bidoof117 [link] [comments]