What's your Favourite Kinect Voice Commands?

Discus and support What's your Favourite Kinect Voice Commands? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Kinect on the 360 definitely the Pause Play for Netflix. Xbox One its Xbox Snap Party, Xbox Un-Snap, and Xbox Go to... If they would just add more to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BHC Bluez n 2z, May 3, 2014.

  1. What's your Favourite Kinect Voice Commands?


    Kinect on the 360 definitely the Pause Play for Netflix.

    Xbox One its Xbox Snap Party, Xbox Un-Snap, and Xbox Go to...

    If they would just add more to record that for 30 seconds 1 minute or 5 minutes I would probably use it a lot more. Normally by the time I realize I want to record something it's passed and pulling up the DVR can take quite a bit of time.
     
    Smiling Cat-FAB725BA-E75F-400C-9250-ECD9955C9C75, May 5, 2014
    #16
  2. brandiesel1
    brandiesel1 Guest
    "Kinect, stay". As in it stays in my drawer. Voice commands do not work in this English speaking country so it has no use for me.
     
    brandiesel1, May 5, 2014
    #17
  3. @SANDSTORM. It's weird how it works, but the only time I get to play the Xbox One is late at night, so it works well for me What's your Favourite Kinect Voice Commands? :)

    @Smiling Cat. You would not hear me complain if we were able to record more than 30 seconds via the "Xbox, record that" voice command, but I've found 30 seconds to be more than enough.

    @brandiesel. Lol, Ireland or New Zealand? I'm not aware of any other English speaking countries that do not support voice commands.
     
    BHC Bluez n 2z, May 5, 2014
    #18
  4. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest

    What's your Favourite Kinect Voice Commands?

    "Xbox record that" & "Xbox go to party" ...

    Mind you if there was ever ..

    "Xbox, make my wife leave me alone so I can carry on gaming" ..

    This would become my favourite straight away What's your Favourite Kinect Voice Commands? :)
     
    Lofty Who, May 5, 2014
    #19
  5. Lol, now that would be sweet What's your Favourite Kinect Voice Commands? :)
     
    BHC Bluez n 2z, May 5, 2014
    #20
  6. brandiesel1
    brandiesel1 Guest
    Ireland. I wouldn't mind trying them, but I shouldn't have to change my region to the UK.
     
    brandiesel1, May 5, 2014
    #21
  7. xXCamhawkXx
    xXCamhawkXx Guest
    My wife's favourite voice command is "Xbox Go to Hell" or "Xbox Die a slow painful disease-riddled death!!"
     
    xXCamhawkXx, May 5, 2014
    #22
  8. xXCamhawkXx
    xXCamhawkXx Guest

    What's your Favourite Kinect Voice Commands?

    The day after I set it up I had to work and didn't give her a tutorial on how to run it. She knew she could talk to it but not what commands to use specifically. I think now because she cursed at it, it only recognizes her from behind... What's your Favourite Kinect Voice Commands? :)
     
    xXCamhawkXx, May 5, 2014
    #23
  9. nowaysis
    nowaysis Guest
    Xbox! Why do people ask the silliest, strangest of questions on Xbox forums, when it should be Xbox go to ITV or BBC1
     
    nowaysis, May 5, 2014
    #24
  10. ^Lol.

    @brand. Totally agree with you, but we all know the Xbox One was rushed.
     
    BHC Bluez n 2z, May 5, 2014
    #25
  11. Lol, I hope that voice command does not work for you What's your Favourite Kinect Voice Commands? ;)
     
    BHC Bluez n 2z, May 5, 2014
    #26
  12. Xbox Unsnap. Several times have I accidently snapped something lol. Close second would be Xbox Record That, simply due to convenience What's your Favourite Kinect Voice Commands? :D
     
    Mark Sherwood, May 7, 2014
    #27
  13. What's your Favourite Kinect Voice Commands?

    Have to switch my region to UK to get it to work, (from Ireland), and I do like to use them. Then have to switch it back whenever I need to make purchases which is very frustrating. Can't understand why they can't just allow Ireland to use the UK voice commands
    (without having to change regions) until they properly support Ireland
     
    MarcDuncliffe, Oct 31, 2018
    #28
  14. MarcDuncliffe Win User

    What's your Favourite Kinect Voice Commands?

    Have to switch my region to UK to get it to work, (from Ireland), and I do like to use them. Then have to switch it back whenever I need to make purchases which is very frustrating. Can't understand why they can't just allow Ireland to use the UK voice commands
    (without having to change regions) until they properly support Ireland
  15. xXCamhawkXx Win User

    What's your Favourite Kinect Voice Commands?

    My wife's favourite voice command is "Xbox Go to Hell" or "Xbox Die a slow painful disease-riddled death!!"
  16. Smiling Cat-FAB725BA Win User

    What's your Favourite Kinect Voice Commands?

    Kinect on the 360 definitely the Pause Play for Netflix.

    Xbox One its Xbox Snap Party, Xbox Un-Snap, and Xbox Go to...

    If they would just add more to record that for 30 seconds 1 minute or 5 minutes I would probably use it a lot more. Normally by the time I realize I want to record something it's passed and pulling up the DVR can take quite a bit of time.
  17. DJ SANDSTORM407 Win User

    What's your Favourite Kinect Voice Commands?

    For real....I yell at the thing and it wont hear me....if i say something in a calm voice it responds right away lol..
  18. BHC Bluez n 2z Win User

    What's your Favourite Kinect Voice Commands?

    Yelling does not work. My Kinect works better if I whisper than yell :) It's strange because a lot of people have been complaining about the voice commands, yet they work like a dream for me. Well, apart from turning on my Xbox
    One with my voice.
Thema:

What's your Favourite Kinect Voice Commands?

Loading...
  1. What's your Favourite Kinect Voice Commands? - Similar Threads - What's Favourite Kinect

  2. Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in

    in XboX Insiders
    Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in: I am an insider beta, I recently joined the insider beta. Yesterday we got the system, startup animation update, and I applied the Xbox one X version because that was my favorite by far and when...
  3. Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?: What is this new streak thing added in the update? I opened a game after installing the new update and I got a notification telling me something about a weekly streak being started and now there’s...
  4. How to see what badges are and change which show?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to see what badges are and change which show?: I am in the beta ring. It seems I should be able to at a minimum be able to see what the badges were for and also should be able to select which 5 are showing? I tried to find it on console, and...
  5. What are the requirements for going from the Beta to Alpha insider ring?

    in XboX Insiders
    What are the requirements for going from the Beta to Alpha insider ring?: I have been an insider for around 6 1/2 years (been on the beta ring for 1/2 a year) and I was wondering what the requirements for the alpha ring were. All the Xbox support article says is that it...
  6. What would happen if I redeemed the disc to digital and destroyed the disc?

    in XboX Insiders
    What would happen if I redeemed the disc to digital and destroyed the disc?: I wanna know just in case in the future a disc stops working. submitted by /u/Serious_Revolution77 [link] [comments]
  7. Heyy, quick question about updates in the Omega ring. When it says mandatory time, what...

    in XboX Insiders
    Heyy, quick question about updates in the Omega ring. When it says mandatory time, what...: I ask because I haven't received the update for the Disc to Digital feature yet despite being in the Omega program. I looked on a site and it said the mandatory time is 3 PM Pt on September 2....
  8. I tested all the games I own with disc to digital. Here’s a list of what worked and didn’t.

    in XboX Insiders
    I tested all the games I own with disc to digital. Here’s a list of what worked and didn’t.: I noticed that none of my Sega, Bandai Namco, Square Enix, and Ubisoft games were supported, yet. Supported: The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Special Edition Extinction Titanfall 2 Stray Mortal Kombat...
  9. How I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC

    in XboX Insiders
    How I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC: There's been a fair few confusing threads on this in the build up to the alpha/beta release today, so hopefully this helps out those who are interested in disc to digital. Pre-requisites: You...
  10. Does anyone know what time disc to digital comes out for insiders / what time updates...

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know what time disc to digital comes out for insiders / what time updates...: Just curious if I should expect to be able to start the download before leaving for work. Thanks! submitted by /u/Bidoof117 [link] [comments]