Whats your favorite MP game of all time

Discus and support Whats your favorite MP game of all time in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; No way I can narrow it down to one so I'll just list the milestones of how much I played with others, starting from earliest to latest. - Goldeneye... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by R K e l l y, May 19, 2014.

  1. Whats your favorite MP game of all time


    No way I can narrow it down to one so I'll just list the milestones of how much I played with others, starting from earliest to latest.

    - Goldeneye 007 (split screen days)

    - Halo: CE (Lan parties)

    - Halo 2 (start of XBL)

    - Rainbow Six: Vegas

    - Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

    - Titanfall
     
    CollapseControl, May 20, 2014
    #16
  2. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    Tough choice and I couldn't just name one lol.

    Racing games I always enjoy online especially when played with friends/family, my favourite here is the Forza series, also loved the F1 games playing the co-op championship.

    My favourite online games though are co-op, whether it's the campaigns, horde modes, special mention here to Borrderlands 2, Halo and Gears of War.

    I don't enjoy Player Vs Player MP games as much as I use to but the one's I've enjoyed most on consoles were,

    Rainbow Six Vegas

    Chromehounds

    Call of Duty 2

    Ghost Recon
     
    Lofty Who, May 20, 2014
    #17
  3. Hellfire IRL
    Hellfire IRL Guest
    It's kinda chronological for me... GoldenEye 007 > AOE > Counterstrike 1.6 > CoD 4 > Battlefield

    CS is my all time favourite (not a massive fan of Global Offensive) - used to do awesome LAN parties, it's actually the game that made me love gaming as a hobby (and not an occassional thing).
     
    Hellfire IRL, May 20, 2014
    #18
  4. Whats your favorite MP game of all time

    Gears of War 1 & 2 and Unreal Tournament 2
     
    DRAGON 40 LEE, May 20, 2014
    #19
  5. Bad Company 2 by far. I will admit though I loved Halo 3 and MW2 at the times I were playing them.
     
    Mogwai Warrior, May 20, 2014
    #20
  6. I JUIC3 I
    I JUIC3 I Guest
    Halo 2 hands down....revolutionized MP on consoles. Nothing will ever compare to that. (console wise)
     
    I JUIC3 I, May 20, 2014
    #21
  7. gazfc
    gazfc Guest
    A toss up between cod4 and the gears of war.

    Preferred the first gow due to player games.
     
    gazfc, May 20, 2014
    #22
  8. Whats your favorite MP game of all time

    This was a tough choice for me as well, but it boils down to which MP game I played the longest, and that honor goes to the original retail version of Counter-Strike. I played it for well over 4 years of my life - it's not the reason I started to have a
    love of shooters, but it's definitely the reason that I developed a finely-tuned sense of overall strategy, teamwork, communication, and map awareness.
     
    Galactic Geek, May 20, 2014
    #23
  9. Halo 2 hands down....revolutionized MP on consoles. Nothing will ever compare to that. (console wise)

    ^Echoed! My OG Gamertag has 8,500+ logged MP games of H2. I haven't played that many sessions of any game since.
     
    A Blue Illusion, May 20, 2014
    #24
  10. LTA Soldier
    LTA Soldier Guest
    it's a toss up between day of defeat and battlefield 1942 for me, day of defeat was the reason i got a pc and bf1943 the original was just bags upon bags of fun for me
     
    LTA Soldier, May 20, 2014
    #25
  11. Both the original Gears of War and Rainbow Six Vegas proved to be galvanizing experiences for me as far as getting into MP gaming. I can recall playing with a group of 16 people in private games of Rainbow, and having friends waiting for a spot to open
    up.
     
    Dance CaravanDJ Service, May 20, 2014
    #26
  12. EnenDaveyBoy
    EnenDaveyBoy Guest
    PC Doom, Dungeon Master and XCom, all the old ones not the new ones.

    Xbox 360 and beyond COD 4, and the elder scrolls series.
     
    EnenDaveyBoy, May 20, 2014
    #27
  13. Whats your favorite MP game of all time

    Bad Company 2 without doubt was awesome for it's day, before EA (and other publishers) tried to find ways of charging extra just for playing the basic mutli player - Premium Servers and Micro Transactions was the death of MP for me.
     
    johnnydigsgirls, May 20, 2014
    #28
  14. EnenDaveyBoy
    EnenDaveyBoy Guest
    ops, forgot the MP part sry
     
    EnenDaveyBoy, Oct 31, 2018
    #29
  15. LTA Soldier Win User

    Whats your favorite MP game of all time

    it's a toss up between day of defeat and battlefield 1942 for me, day of defeat was the reason i got a pc and bf1943 the original was just bags upon bags of fun for me
  16. Galactic Geek Win User

    Whats your favorite MP game of all time

    This was a tough choice for me as well, but it boils down to which MP game I played the longest, and that honor goes to the original retail version of Counter-Strike. I played it for well over 4 years of my life - it's not the reason I started to have a
    love of shooters, but it's definitely the reason that I developed a finely-tuned sense of overall strategy, teamwork, communication, and map awareness.
  17. gazfc Win User

    Whats your favorite MP game of all time

    A toss up between cod4 and the gears of war.

    Preferred the first gow due to player games.
  18. Hellfire IRL Win User

    Whats your favorite MP game of all time

    It's kinda chronological for me... GoldenEye 007 > AOE > Counterstrike 1.6 > CoD 4 > Battlefield

    CS is my all time favourite (not a massive fan of Global Offensive) - used to do awesome LAN parties, it's actually the game that made me love gaming as a hobby (and not an occassional thing).
  19. III Cujo III Win User

    Whats your favorite MP game of all time

    Totally agree with Azrael, that game was brilliant online....
Thema:

Whats your favorite MP game of all time

Loading...
  1. Whats your favorite MP game of all time - Similar Threads - Whats favorite game

  2. Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in

    in XboX Insiders
    Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in: I am an insider beta, I recently joined the insider beta. Yesterday we got the system, startup animation update, and I applied the Xbox one X version because that was my favorite by far and when...
  3. Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?: What is this new streak thing added in the update? I opened a game after installing the new update and I got a notification telling me something about a weekly streak being started and now there’s...
  4. How to see what badges are and change which show?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to see what badges are and change which show?: I am in the beta ring. It seems I should be able to at a minimum be able to see what the badges were for and also should be able to select which 5 are showing? I tried to find it on console, and...
  5. What are the requirements for going from the Beta to Alpha insider ring?

    in XboX Insiders
    What are the requirements for going from the Beta to Alpha insider ring?: I have been an insider for around 6 1/2 years (been on the beta ring for 1/2 a year) and I was wondering what the requirements for the alpha ring were. All the Xbox support article says is that it...
  6. What would happen if I redeemed the disc to digital and destroyed the disc?

    in XboX Insiders
    What would happen if I redeemed the disc to digital and destroyed the disc?: I wanna know just in case in the future a disc stops working. submitted by /u/Serious_Revolution77 [link] [comments]
  7. Heyy, quick question about updates in the Omega ring. When it says mandatory time, what...

    in XboX Insiders
    Heyy, quick question about updates in the Omega ring. When it says mandatory time, what...: I ask because I haven't received the update for the Disc to Digital feature yet despite being in the Omega program. I looked on a site and it said the mandatory time is 3 PM Pt on September 2....
  8. Whats your favorite game on the Xbox 360?

    in XboX Insiders
    Whats your favorite game on the Xbox 360?: I bought another Xbox 360 elite and can't even describe how happy I am. Brings back so many happy memories submitted by /u/Aggressive_Ad3264 [link] [comments]
  9. What are your favorite Microsoft games?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    What are your favorite Microsoft games?: Hello gamers! I am doing an assignment for a class, and wanted to know what microsoft games you all recommend and why? Thank you all for responding! d9a3d28f-2abe-420f-b2fa-75355cc6eb2d
  10. What is your favorite color?

    in XBoX Accessibility
    What is your favorite color?: My favorite movie is Aquaman e711ce83-bbad-49bf-841f-a65aeac28d16