What’s wrong with Xbox not Working on Xbox 360? While they just work on the Xbox One and...

Discus and support What’s wrong with Xbox not Working on Xbox 360? While they just work on the Xbox One and... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Why Can’t you and the Xbox team Work on Xbox 360 and why have you stopped progressing it with the new generation Xbox and Xbox one. When you got the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by william lida, Sep 5, 2022.

1. william lida
    william lida Guest

What’s wrong with Xbox not Working on Xbox 360? While they just work on the Xbox One and...

Why Can’t you and the Xbox team Work on Xbox 360 and why have you stopped progressing it with the new generation Xbox and Xbox one. When you got the Xbox App for those who want to really use it with Xbox 360 but can’t because, half of the most people on earth can’t afford the new generation or Xbox one to operate the Xbox App because they g er the hand me downs from they siblings and parents that mean a lot them. So please make Xbox 360 campatiable with Xbox App

:)

william lida, Sep 5, 2022
  2. ngocphi Win User

What’s wrong with Xbox not Working on Xbox 360? While they just work on the Xbox One and They Newer Generation Xbox

Well not only is the box 360 a 15plus years old system

But you are talking about a dead architecture

Xbox 360 is based on the power pc systems

They don't make those no more nor can the apps be expanded

Only systems that even use them are Amiga Linux machines and only in europe

The risc architecture was limited compared to the cisc systems current consoles use

Why do you think games run on current consoles not 20 year old ones

Pretty sure it costs less to buy a used Xbox one then it was finding a working 360 even then the parts aren't available to repair anymore

Looknon kijiji or your local flea market used consoles can be had for 100 bucks and as long as you aren't getting og Xbox one you can repair it
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

What’s wrong with Xbox not Working on Xbox 360? While they just work on the Xbox One and They Newer Generation Xbox

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this William

The Xbox mobile app was developed / intended to work with Xbox one and newer systems.

The Xbox 360 doesn't have the same power to handle all the functionalities provided by the Xbox mobile app.
    Also, Xbox 360 is already discontinued. This means no new system updates or functionalities are going to be released for this console. Sorry
    It's a +15 years console
  4. HomegrownSilky Win User

can't sign in to xbox live account on xbox 360

What exactly happens when you attempt to sign in to the account that has made the purchase?

And just so you know, while Game Pass includes backwards compatible 360 games, Game Pass does not work for the Xbox 360. It is only for the Xbox One at the moment.
  5. toonarmy206 Win User

Sky Go

I read a while back that the Xbox 360 can be connected to the Xbox One, what would this exactly mean and could we get the Sky app to work on the One through this method?
  6. Mistress Sara Win User

Will an XBox 360 Disney Infinity Character Portal Base work on the XBox One?

Hi there,

I'm sorry to say, while there are a number on 360 games that will play on an Xbox One console, none of the 360 peripherals will work on the Xbox One.
Thema:

1. What’s wrong with Xbox not Working on Xbox 360? While they just work on the Xbox One and... - Similar Threads - What’s wrong Working

2. What's wrong with my wifi connection? Also, what is MAC connection?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What's wrong with my wifi connection? Also, what is MAC connection?: I've had my Xbox one s for a little over a year now. It was gifted to me by my brother in law. I don't know how long he has had it, but I know it was in storage for a while. The WiFi on it has...
  3. What is wrong with my xbox one s if it sparks from top vent but still turns on and works as...

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is wrong with my xbox one s if it sparks from top vent but still turns on and works as...: My xbox one s had randomly started experiencing frames dropping rapidly from 60 to 40 to 30 to 20 and below. Then my 5 month old perfectly working elite series 2 controller started disconnecting...
  4. Does anyone know what’s wrong with my Xbox one x?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know what’s wrong with my Xbox one x?: My Xbox one X won’t play Xbox one games everytime I try to play one it crashes back to the dashboard immediately after clicking into it. I have tried all of the troubleshooting but nothing helped....
  5. what is wrong with the xbox 360 backward section in the website?

in XBoX on Windows
    what is wrong with the xbox 360 backward section in the website?: https://www.xbox.com/en-us/games/backward-compatibility?cat=xbox360 (choose only xbox 360 games) by default the list is Sort: Featured When I get to page 11 it doesn't load, it stays loading so...
  6. something went wrong with your party chat try again later. is what my xbox game bar says

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    something went wrong with your party chat try again later. is what my xbox game bar says: Game bar parties not working 0x00000000 something went wrong try again - Microsoft Community I've pretty much done everything this guy has done in this link beside solution 3 which really doesn't...
  7. What do I do if I redeemed vbucks to the wrong account?

in XBoX on Windows
    What do I do if I redeemed vbucks to the wrong account?: How do I transfer the vbucks back to the right account? 8b13da4f-5377-4212-a1b0-1e230087194a
  8. Can some one explain what I did wrong here?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can some one explain what I did wrong here?: Name of Ark server: ark savages. It's a 4 man tribe molded ark server. I posted "Ark savages 4 man come try it out" My account got banned. I've been with xbox live for over 15 years never had...
  9. What to do if I claim Xbox gift card on the wrong account

in XBoX on Windows
    What to do if I claim Xbox gift card on the wrong account: I accidentally claimed my $20 Xbox gift card on the wrong account and I am trying to get it onto my main account 24c0ca6d-0f2a-4531-ab80-d7845238922d
  10. whats wrong with my headset and why wont it work

in XBoX on Consoles
    whats wrong with my headset and why wont it work: i have just bought a stealth 600 gen 2 usb xbox turtle beach headset. and for the first 2-3 hours it worked great but now it makes the noise that its connected but it doesn't give me any sound,...