What's wrong with my wifi connection? Also, what is MAC connection?

Discus and support What's wrong with my wifi connection? Also, what is MAC connection? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've had my Xbox one s for a little over a year now. It was gifted to me by my brother in law. I don't know how long he has had it, but I know it was... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by David Bragg1, Jun 13, 2024.

1. David Bragg1
    David Bragg1 Guest

I've had my Xbox one s for a little over a year now. It was gifted to me by my brother in law. I don't know how long he has had it, but I know it was in storage for a while. The WiFi on it has worked since I got it, but all of a sudden today, its saying its not connected to the Xbox network. When i go to settings, it says that it's connected to my wifi, but NAT type and service info is "unavailable". When I click the "Test network connection" button, it pops up saying additional authentication is required. When I click authenticate now, it pops up to some website called msftconnecttest.com/redirect, but it says my device has been paused, and the page will close once I'm connected. The other option when it pops up with authentication is an "alternative MAC connection" and to be honest, I have no idea what that is.

:)

David Bragg1, Jun 13, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: